[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man went on killing spree to cover up murdering his parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1465986599369.jpg (49KB, 306x396px) Image search: [Google]
1465986599369.jpg
49KB, 306x396px
Police say a villager in southwest China killed his parents and then 17 neighbors in an attempt to cover up his crime, the official Xinhua News Agency reported Friday.

An investigation found that Yang Qingpei argued with his parents over money on Wednesday evening and killed them, Xinhua said. Fearing he would be identified as the killer, he then murdered 17 neighbors in the village of Yema, it said, citing police in southwestern Yunnan province where the village is located.

Xinhua didn’t say how Yang, who is 26 or 27, allegedly killed the villagers.

He was arrested in the provincial capital of Kunming, about 200 kilometers (120 miles) away, on Thursday, a few hours after the bodies from different households were discovered.

The deaths are one of the bloodiest mass slayings in recent years in China, where deadly random attacks on schools and public transport have been blamed on people bearing grudges against their families, neighbors or society in general.

Because firearms are tightly controlled in China, mass killings are usually carried out with knives, poison, homemade explosives or by arson.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/30/man-went-on-killing-spree-to-cover-up-murdering-his-parents/
>>
go big or go home
>>
>>75770
He can't go home, he killed his parents.
>>
>>75780
Good thing he went big
>>
>>75792
WEW

Also how do they not know how he killed them? It's not impossible to tell the difference from wounds, also very sickening
>>
don't you wonder if any one of those 17 people had a firearm it may have been 1 person instead of 17
>>
>>75795
Yeah i agrre that is suspicious. He probably just learned about one of the dozens of technologies that have been hidden from us and used it to kick ass. Or it was a cover up
>>
they got him with that new lazer beam technology
>>
>>75720
>>75798

Probably my distrust of china and there censorship but I am now in disbelief.

they don't know his real age, they don't know how he killed them, they just assumed he did it on what grounds and the details on just general information is very little, 17 villagers could be a neighborhood or the whole village for all we know. Plus China has a history of purging. I would not be surprised if there was a patch of oil or precious metal underneath the village, fuck china.
>>
the puppies finally fought back!
>>
>>75798
A gun is a great defense if you're stabbed by a stranger from behind or are poisoned.
>>
>>75861
Haven't you seen the liveleak videos of China stabbings? They just go up to a guy and stab him repeatedly until he can't move.
>>
>We don't know his age or how he killed them
>But we know exactly what they were arguing about that kicked the whole thing off

Yeah okay China
>>
>>75813
>. I would not be surprised if there was a patch of oil or precious metal underneath the village,
Dude the government would just move them elsewhere in that case. I think smomething seriously seditious was suspected of them./
>>
>>75870
So they must have known too much. Maybe he was tesla2.0 or something we'll never know
>>
>>75862
No, I haven't. Link?
>>
I'm pretty sure they have autopsies in china, inconclusive results smells like a cover up.
>>
>>75865
hea good boi he dindunuffin
>>
>>75798
Don't you wonder if he'd had a firearm it may have been 170 people instead of 17
>>
>>75720
>Police say a villager in southwest China killed his parents and then 17 neighbors in an attempt to cover up his crime
What do they mean "to cover up his crime"? What was his logic?
>>
>>75865
Also how did they know to catch him? Unless he was wandering around covered in blood, but there's no details on that...
>>
>>76163
If everybody who knows his parents is dead, nobody will know his parents are missing.

That's sound logic, right?
>>
>>76163
>>76209

oh shit lee's parents are dead
vs.
oh shit this village had a rampage

Then again this reeks of an agenda, I want to find more articles of it to see if there are any leaked details.
>>
>>75720
"I just killed my parents. How will I cover my tracks? By killing all of these other people! Then they'll never come after me!"

Are you sure this guy wasn't on /b/? He sounds about as smart as a typical /b/ tard.
>>
Bethesda stealth archer right there.
>>
I can already imagine it. Kills his parents on the same day they were hosting a get together party. He kills every single person that shows up. "Hey anon, where's your parents! I brought some rice cakes!" He brings them down to a basement and suffocates them one by one with a broom handle.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.