[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murderer of Ahmadi shopkeeper calls on supporters to behead Islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Asad-Shah.jpg (82KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
Asad-Shah.jpg
82KB, 636x382px
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ahmadi-glasgow-shopkeeper-murderer-calls-supporters-behead-islam-insulters-via-youtube-1582848

>A man who said he murdered a Glasgow shopkeeper because of his version of Islamic beliefs has released messages from prison calling on his supporters to kill other "insulters", say reports on Friday (23 September).

>Tanveer Ahmed, 32, stabbed to death Asad Shah because he felt the shopkeeper, who followed the Ahmadiyya brand of Islam, was guilty of "disrespecting the prophet Mohamed". The Ahmadiyya are accused of not believing Mohammed to be the final Prophet, which many Muslims regard as blasphemous.

>In one of five messages uploaded to the same YouTube account - apparently via a mobile phone - Ahmed said: "There's only one punishment for those who insult the prohphet: Cut off their heads, cut off their heads, cut off their heads."
>>
>Islam is the "religion of peace"
>actual peaceful sects are small and heavily persecuted
>>
Bless Ahmadis
>>
>>74712
Did they fuck up the perspective on that photo or does he has giantism localized in his hands?
>>
>>74712
UK let all these Muslims to come in now they have to deal with them, idiots.
>>
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>74713
Truth hurts
>>
>>74527
>>74767
Nofap is a dangerous thing.
>>
>>74713
Rather the large majority of the peaceful sects has gotten shat on by crazies and royalty for centuries. I'm surprised there hasn't been a flat out Sunni Shia war yet.
>>
>>74786
you make it sound like I personally threw open the gates and invited them myself. Do people like you even hear yourselves speak?
>>
>>74896
the majority of Brits elected liberal politicians which in return passed legislation which permitted entrance to these brown people. This would have not happen in the early 20th century.
>>
>>74712
>>In one of five messages uploaded to the same YouTube account - apparently via a mobile phone - Ahmed said: "There's only one punishment for those who insult the prohphet: Cut off their heads, cut off their heads, cut off their heads."

He's not wrong ya know.
>>
>>74910
Then why did he stab the guy to death?
>>
>>74910
Yeah, let's erect the Halifax Gibbet again!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.