[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting in Burlington, WA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/washington-mall-shooting/

>A man carrying a rifle entered a Macy's store at a mall in Washington state, shot dead four women and a man, and vanished into the night, police said.

>Authorities believe only one person fired the shots Friday night at Cascade Mall in Burlington, about an hour north of Seattle.

>Authorities released a photo of a man they said was the shooter, saying he prowled the mall armed with a rifle. "Here is the shooter. We believe just one shooter. ... Armed with rifle," Francis tweeted. A manhunt is underway as police work on a few leads.

>The FBI office in Seattle is helping with a review of intelligence. There's no information to suggest additional attacks were planned in the state, it tweeted.
>>
>>74570
>"Here is the shooter. We believe just one shooter. ... Armed with rifle," Francis tweeted
I still can't take twitter seriously.
>>
>>74574
>"10 killed! 5 wounded!", he tweeted
>>
I live in the area, the whole mall is still blocked off and shut down. It was a dying mall before, maybe this will be the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>74570

Daily reminder that this state has all of the firearm legislation the Brady Campaign, Giffords, and Obama wanted.
>>
Suspect was arrested in Oak Harbor, about an hour west of the crime scene. Identified as Arcan Cetin, a Turkish resident living permanently in the U.S. who graduated from Oak Harbor high school in 2015. He has a prior history of arrests and criminal charges dating back several years. His motives are still unclear, it may have been due to a breakup with a Macy's employee at that store although she had not worked there for over a year.

The five victims have also been identified, including 16-year-old cancer survivor Sarai Lara.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Cascade_Mall_shooting
>>
>>74640
>>74735
Daily reminder that faggots like this Turk will erode the second amendment
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.