[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: static2.politico.com.jpg (120KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.com.jpg
120KB, 1160x629px
>President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.
>The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.
>The 189 pages the bureau released includes interviews with some of Clinton’s closest aides, such as Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills; senior State Department officials; and even Marcel Lazar, better known as the Romanian hacker “Guccifer.”
>In an April 5, 2016 interview with the FBI, Abedin was shown an email exchange between Clinton and Obama, but the longtime Clinton aide did not recognize the name of the sender. "Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."
>The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers have cited the "presidential communications privilege," a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act.
>The report doesn't provide more details on the contents of that particular email exchange, but says it took place on June 28, 2012, and had the subject line: "Re: Congratulations." It may refer to the Supreme Court's ruling that day upholding a key portion of the Obamacare law.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
>>
>>74495
trump lost
accept it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n05kpod9SHs
>>
>>74535
>Trump having anything to do with Obama and Hillary being corrupt af

You can't hide behind celebrities forever anon.
>>
>>74535

yeah, bunch of rich drugies suggest you shouldn't vote for him and that's the turning point of his campaign. I'm not saying he'll win, I'm not saying he'll lose, I'm just saying you are the sky-reaching idiot
>>
>>74535
Accept my dick your mouth, fgt
>>
>>74535
Who even are these people besides iron man?
>>
Who cares what Trump said 10 years ago. Pretty lame that the media and some politicians acting like it is a major deal. Like they never said anything like this, just were not Mike'd up... The people that are going to vote for Trump will still vote for him no matter what he said in the past
>>
>>77598
>Who cares what Trump said 10 years ago
Literally everyone else except /pol/.
>>
>>77636
>Literally everyone else except /pol/.
>Literally everyone
>Literally
>>
>>77637
Literally
>>
>>77638
>LITERALLY
>>
>>77637
>>77638
>>77639
>In which 4chan gets triggered by the word literally
>>
>>77640
>triggered
lol
>>
>>77645
>>
>>74495
>barry soetoro using a pseudonym
orly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.