[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paedophile scum may get death penalty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803302/Accused-paedophile-Peter-Scully-crimes-heinous-Philippines-wants-bring-death-penalty.html

Let's hope this child molesting scum gets what he deserves. What he deserves is to be covered in clay and slowly roasted over a fire.
>>
>>74267
What a piece of shit.
Death is too good for him. Publicly torture him, put him in hospital to recover. Repeat the process again, and again, and again.
>>
>see thread
>heh,.normies getting flustered at a little jb sex, whatever
>Follow link
>Actually feel like crying now
>>
There's no reason to keep this man alive. There is absolutely nothing to be gained from his continued existence.
>>
>>74283
>>74286
Revenge is not justice. Everyone has basic human rights. From this guy to Mother Teresa. Retribution gets you nothing.
>>
>>74288
Only a white devil could be this evil
>>
>>74290
Fuck your race memes. People like him need to be tossed into pits and left to rot.
>>
As much as we'd want him to be burnt, he'll go through even more pain in prison..

If he dosent die let's hope he gets raped over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
>>
>>74267
>dailymail
Fuck off Piers. Did this even really happen?
>>
>Police say they found the remains of an 11-year-old girl under his property
hmm, indonesia is a poor country, all things considered the death penalty is an acceptable option, after a proper investigation with forensic scientists and a fair trial without pedo hysteria of course, though the moralfag in me would prefer he just stay in prison for the rest of his life
>>
>when you're such a monster a nation that abolished the death penalty brings it back just for you

>>74306
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
>>
>>74315
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail#Libel_lawsuits

also
https://yen.com.gh/44704-drogba-threatens-daily-may-defamation-suit.html
and
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/melania-trump-sues-daily-mail-925127
>>
>>74317
I'm not sure what you're going for. I showed that the events described in the article were not fabricated, which is what the poster I replied to was questioning.

I didn't say that the Daily Mail is a bastion of responsible journalism.
>>
>>74267
They actually found the creator of Daisy's destruction?? I had only thought it was a legend here like the grifter.
>>
>>74320
>Other criticisms include the extent of coverage of celebrities,[132][133] the children of celebrities.[134] and property prices.[135] The Mail has strongly denied any bias in its coverage of asylum seekers.[136]

Seem like they are harassing celebrities again.
>>
>>74288
This. Whilst this case is a more extreme example, people are so caught up about punishing people for wrongdoing instead of rehabilitating.
>>
>>74284
This exactly.

Fucking hell.
>>
Free Scully
>>
>>74333
Did you even click the link, he is the creator of "Daisy's Destruction"
>>
>>74267
What about that philipinese bitch that tortured the child? she should get the same penalty if not worse, this is coming from someone that watched the vid
>>
>>74333
this guy's way beyond rehabilitation
>>
eye for an eye motherfuckers
rehabilitating would be like pissing on in these cases
>>
The guy should be executed humanely and professionally if found guilty. Engaging in fantasies of torture and rape is beyond the pale. We don't do that because torturing someone is a monstrous act, which is of course why we find this man so abhorrent. It's nothing to do with what he "deserves," but rather to do with the moral standards we (who are supposed to better than this man) should hold ourselves to.
>>
I'm pretty sure if this bastard gets sent to an Philippino prison as a child abuser of this magnitude he won't make it until the end of the year anyway.
>>
>>74267
>Scully is accused of carrying out sexual abuse and torture on young children and filming it before selling the films to paedophiles around the world.

>Scroll down for video
Fucking hell Murdoch!
>>
>>74399
He is a typical asstralian with criminally devilish genes
>>
>>74399
the fuck.
>>
>>74267
Probably wrong to reinstate the death penalty for just one man (though at least 3 perpetrators but it seems they just want him to face it).

It sets a bad precedence that the death penalty is still a legal option. Though I wonder how it's even legally possible since if it's not in the legal book you can't retroactively enforce a new punishment.

Just give all 3 life in prison, and let the local population know their background. It will be a non-issue within two months.
>>
>>74413
OP here I hope the cunt gets skull-fucked to death by some hippo tranny on the inside.
>>
>>74288
This is "heart warming" bs
If he can't take it he should not have dished it out.

We need to get over this idea of "We will become just like them"
"Let God judge him"

We wont become like him. I would happily watch him suffer and still would not go home and torture my kids.
We will just be giving him his just desserts.
>>
>>74395
I agree with this poster.
>>
>>74395
But we are better than him: we don't torture people who don't deserve it. He, however, deserves it.

Also, imagine if this guy gets successfully rehabilitated. He would become a regular member of society, just like one of us. Consider our revulsion at what he did. If we give him the same mindset as we have, he will be so appalled by his actions that he will probably kill himself anyway, since most of us want to kill him.

Personally, I propose we harvest his organs. Little Timmy's in the hospital needing a kidney, and there aren't any, so we can slice this nigga open and take his to save little Timmy's life. A disgraceful fuckup gets what's coming to him, and an innocent life is saved in the process. The only downside will be all the #topbantz about how Peter Scully is giving his organ to a baby one last time, ayyyyy lmao.
>>
>>74446
I didn't say anything about rehabilitating him. I said he should be executed.

No one deserves to be tortured though. I believe torture is a crime worse than any other. A crime that dehumanizes the perpetrator as well as the victim. If torturing someone makes you a monster, you would have to be a monster to torture someone. It is a thing that cannot be justified by even the noblest of intentions.

If you want to harvest his organs after he's dead, I have no qualms with that.
>>
>>74463
That's probably fair enough actually. I was going to come back and post the economic death penalty argument, that the money spent keeping him alive in prison is money that could otherwise be spent on, for example, mental health, and would then prevent suicides. So by keeping this guy alive, the government would inadvertently be killing someone else. An immediate death penalty would probably be cheapest, and therefore most likely to save other innocent lives.
>>
>>74284
Kek, my reactions exactly

Is the death penalty the right thing to do? Certainly of every criminal I've heard of, he's pretty much the worst.

My first reaction is that he should be put down because he's a fucking menace.

I can't help but think he's beyond redemption, but proper Christian values say that he should be given an opportunity to repent and feel remorse. So I think he should be locked away and given a chance to atone for his sins.
>>
I was a corrections officer for 16yrs. Pedophiles can not be cured. They should be executed only after being publicly castrated.
>>
Eye for an eye, Scullys Destruction. There is no help for somebody this fucked up, even torture isn't good enough... but I can settle for that
>>
This man is a legend! Live long and prosper.
>>
>>74463
what if we make a torture robot and then make the robot do it

christians 1
atheists 0
>>
I stopped reading it, tbh. Fucking disgusting. I can't fathom how someone could be so twisted as to rape and murder fucking toddlers. That's a whole different level of depraved. I read in there that he forced one of those little girls to dig her own grave?

I hope that they do kill him, but I hope they give the prisoners their go with him first.

Holy fuck.
>>
I can't help but think life in prison in the Phillipines would be a harsher punishment than death. Just let the inmates know what he's done and leave him alone with them for 15 minutes.
>>
>>74322
me too. do you know what that means anon?
>>
To the white knights/christians and the faggots saying "we r bettur dan him"

Why do you think your or any particular persons morals matter in this situation? It's their Home/ their country let them decide what to do with the bastard. This isn't about you or your beliefs. I really hope this doesn't get international attention because the only thing that will get in the way of this man being served justice is some fucker from halfway across the world with a stick up their ass having a morality crisis.
>>
>>74267

>Peter Scully

oh this fucking child murderer
>>
>Daisy destruction
>cp

More like a murder film
>>
>>74564
sounds like you watched it.
Can u explain what it is. I have heard so many versions of it. I dont know what to believe is real?
>>
>>74267
If he didn't covered a child in clay and didn't put fire in it, he surely doesn't deserve it. Put your head back in place crazy arse motherfucker.
>>
>>74267
https://youtu.be/rir03PwsrU4
>>
>>74481
If they were castrated, they would be cured.
Checkmate.
Source - I think it was Texas who brought in chemical castration.
98% don't reoffend. Most feel relief after this treatment, and finally find peace.

Some pedos have pleaded for chemical castration, but it's not available everywhere as a treatment, despite psychologists agreeing that many cannot be 'cured', just monitored and managed.

2nd source - I was a pedo, I guess I still am, depending on your definition. it's just not a preference or obsession anymore, and the shit on used to fantasize about, and how far I went with it, disturbs and sickens me now.

I don’t know how to explain it, I guess at some point the line between fantasy and reality got blurred.

When I changed my views, I stopped trying to create opportunities, and started actively avoiding them, because I still don't really trust myself totally.

All it would take is a moment of weakness, but no matter who I hid it from, I would always be looking over my shoulder, may incriminate myself or confess, and couldn't undo it. I think the guilt would destroy me. Look at any older pedo, they are not just 'sick' they all look literally sick, ill, diseased.

If you lock someone up for life, but they change halfway through their sentence, are you punishing the same person? Or someone different? You would have a different mind, locked in the same body.
>>
>>74602
>I was a pedo
care to share some details?
>>
>>74607
I just did.what do you wanna know?
>>
>>74608
Do you mean you fucked a sixteen year old when you were nineteen, or are you actually a pedo by the real meaning of the word?
>>
>>74283
>>74288
this place is wildy different from /b/ and /r9k/
are you sure this is the same website?
>>
>>74609
The real meaning of the word is someone who has a love of children, but has come to mean a sexual preference for children.
Technically, I'm a hebephile, I would still probably still rather fuck a young teen, but it's not really an obsession any more.

At one point, I did go full pedo, or full hebephile, but again, that term gets twisted as 'sex offender/molester/rapist' I was more a flirter, groomer, which does get classed as sexual abuse.

I've never fucked a girl younger than 18, unless some were lying. If a girl did lie about her age, I would have been classed as a pedo, which is tragic IMHO.

The first time i flirted with a girl, IRL and online, the girl lied about her age, which was a headfuck at the time.
>>
>>74611
Sorry, let me clarify that.
You can be a sex offender without being a rapist or abusing children, and hebephiles, pedophiles are not all child molesters or abusers.
>>
>>74611
>>74612
I don't get this, people rate females around 13 - 17 as the most sexually attractive. However I can see a distinction between finding someone attractive and grooming them for future fucking.

Srs I think if a sexually attractive 14 year old came on to me I'd fuck her, so I guess I'm a hebephile too
>>
>>74613
Exactly.
And you would be normal.
But the knee-jerk society reaction is 'you fucked a 13-17 year old? You're a pedo, no better than a child rapist' guys wanna do it, but won't admit it, even though it's been accepted until recently - right up to the early 1900's, and not considered a serious offence most places until the 60's/70's. There isn't even a uniform age of consent worldwide, so it's all bullshit.

I remember talking about this with a couple friends, I said I would fuck a 14/15 year old.
The reaction was instant 'so, you would rape a girl while she's crying and screaming?'
I explained I wouldn't rape her, I would fuck her if she wanted it.

They wouldn't accept it.
People seem to think that sexual thoughts are non-existent in a girl under 16-18 (depending what country you're in) and that if you act, you are exploiting them in some way.

I tried a couple more firsthand discussions like this, but learned my lesson about being honest.
Culture and society means nobody admits it.

Meanwhile certain Jailbait websites are ranked in the top 10-20k websites worldwide.
>>
>>74602
It's different when you have a grown motherfucker who along with two assistants did horrible things to these children, especially making a child dig their own grave. He really deserves the death penalty.
>>
>>74619
I'm saying though, if there wasn't stigma attached, it would be easier for people to own up to these thoughts and seek treatment.

This guy?
Eye for an eye is probably the only part of the bible I agree with.
>>
I hope they do bring it back for this guy. What a ghoul.
>>
>>74616
I dated a girl a few years ago, she was 17 when we met and I was 20, and she lost her virginity when she was 13. She said at one point that she wished had met a few years earlier, my first reaction was that she was little more than a child when she was 13-14, but honestly, she knew what she was doing then.

Honestly if I had never met her, and if you and I were having a discussion about 14/15 year olds I would have had the same reaction as your friends.

I agree that nobody wants to admit it, but I think many people just aren't confronted by teenaged girls who are in charge of their own sexuality. When people are surveyed they always rate pictures of 14-17 year old girls as the most sexually attractive when they don't know their age.
>>
>>74333
You can't undo a sexual interest in children.

Source: I have weird fetishes, vore and the like, and I tried to get rid of mine.
>>
>>74267
Question, since I'm not sure I understand. What would the covering in clay part do? Wouldn't that kill him through suffocation already? Or is it possible to live through that and then that somehow makes the roasting more painful?
>>
>>74616
>But the knee-jerk society reaction is 'you fucked a 13-17 year old? You're a pedo, no better than a child rapist' guys wanna do it, but won't admit it, even though it's been accepted until recently - right up to the early 1900's

uh wat, it was accepted up until the 80's or 90s.
>>
>>74322
yes, they found him some time ago actually...
>>
>>74631
i always wonder on the origin of such an attraction. ive read lots of different claims, some claiming the result of a regression, and some just always being that way.
>>
>>74631
Yes, you can. With chemical castration, as I stated earlier.
It has cured 98% of repeat offenders, as it will literally lower their testosterone.
They kinda turn into traps, though, bit don't seem bothered.
Other than that, no, it can only be managed.

>>74641
Here in the UK, it was the early 80's when they started heavier penalties.
>>
>>74290
>none of this happens in Africa or the middle east
Because its expected from shitskins
>>
>>74284
Same, fucking monster. He should still get his day in court under a jury of his peers, but once that's over, well, I hope his fellow inmate do to him what he did to those poor kids. Sick, sadistic, fuck. After they've had their fun, put that thing down or stick it in the deepest hole you can find and seal it up for good, as long as society is free of this, plague.
>>
>>74305
This, the death penalty is sometimes the more humane option. Remember what happened to Jeffery Dahmer and John Gacy?
>>
>>74333
Some are truly beyond all help. I generally agree with you though, but this individual is so depraved that rehabilitation would be impossible. Hugs and kisses can't fix everyone, you need to realize that.
>>
>>74566
>can you explain it
Read the article you fucking nigger, thats why its there. The journalist summarizes it quite well, there's even a fucking trailer for it.
>>
>>74613
>people rate females 13-17 as the most sexually attractive
Source?
>>
any news coverage?
>>
>>74559
yeah u saw the 60 minutes, the reporter was so British, she was about to strangle HIS ass.
>>
>>74835
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23728193
>>
>>74288
We should kill you too
>>
>>74652
I like how you say no I'm wrong and then yes I'm right.
>>
>It's a "4chan defends pedophilia" episode
>>
>>75644
Chris Hansen pls go
>>
>>75645
Would you like to have a seat
>>
>>74267
>Philippines
>shoot drug addicts to death with out trial
>can't decide on weather or not to execute Peter Scully
>>
>>74267
Couldnt even finish reading that. Sick. I thought Daisys Destruction wasnt real, just a /b/ meme. I dont normally support capital punishment but this dude deserves a slow death
>>
>>75653
This, seriously. Quite bizarre.
You'd think Duterte would sanction outright macabre torture upon Scully.

I'd feed the guy psychedelics and induce a demonic bad trip, while electrocuting him and beating him.

Really though, perhaps it's best he's just expunged from existence entirely and just got rid of.

Truly terrifying stuff.
>>
>>74288
I don't think he can be classified as a human being. A human being doesn't commit such monstrous acts.

He's lower than a dog.
>>
>>74284
>actually feel like crying now

tumblr, pls
leave

>heh,.normies getting flustered at a little jb sex
>heh
>h e h
>normies

>can't even greentext correctly

Nice little bit of false flagging you did right there.
Now go back to your own website. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>74267
People on death row, or in for life, should be given a new purpose.
As lab rats.
We should experiment on them. Then their existence will help mankind.

All in favor?
>>
I hope he suffers, I hope he suffers unimaginable pain!
>>
>>74267
wait a minute I had always thought daisy's destruction was a joke.
>>
>>74333
in your tiny liberal mind you really think a person like this can be fixed?
>>
>>74267
UN should focus on shit like this instead of anime lolis.
>>
>>76051
>>74283
>>74286
>>74290
>>74305
>>74378
>>74382
>>74384
>>74415
>>74426
>>74446
>>74481
>>74482
>>74489
>>74596
>>75561
>>75653
>>75868
>>76109
>>76112

All of this savagery is just disgusting.

>>76116

Nobody thinks he can be fixed. That's not the point. Revenge doesn't actually bring any peace of mind.

>>74469

Death row is more expensive than life imprisonments.
>>
>>76181
Bullets are cheep
>>
>>76181
His victims deserve retribution.
His death is the only thing that can rectify his crimes.

I hope he gets beaten to death and strangled in the same manner he killed those children. The world doesn't need him. He knows the magnitude of his crimes. He's not a child.

Death for the one that defies the common law of man.
>>
>>76057
>autism
>>
>>76116
>>74832
>>74631
>>74382
Go read crime and punishment by Dostoyevsky
>>
>>76214
Never understend why is he started changing
>>
Why do female pedos just get a slap on the wrist but male ones regularly do time in prison, get death threats, and are put on lists so people can basically hunt them down?
>>
>>74288
I hope your kids get horrifically raped by some kiddydiddler and then you can preach for their rapist' human rights
>>
>>76281
Because with great privilege comes great responsibility, anon. :^)
>>
>>76214
What the fuck does a Russian fictional novel from 1866, about a murder and robbery, have to do with a pedophile and sexual fetishes? I'd like you to connect the lines because I cannot imagine where a sane person would even begin.
>>
The only thing worse than seeing bad things happen to good people is seeing """decent""" people attempt to rationalize bad things.
>>
>>76281
Because woman can't rape idiot.
>>
>>74267
He may be scum, but I think by now we can see that the death penalty or pretty much any form on revenge doesn't work in preventing further occurrences of a crime.
>>
>>76181
>All of this savagery is just disgusting.

faggot
>>
>>74267
It's a mental illness, no need for name calling.
>>
>>74426
The problem is how you will be treated under a false accusation.

AKA no one believes you are not scum
>>
>>76432
>progressive justice
We should send him to Europe where he'd get released after 10-20 years.
>>
>>75868
He can't execute the imprisoned unless he secretly orders a shivving. He's under fire from his crusade and his badmoouthing.
>>
>>76184
>His victims deserve retribution.
Dont pretend that this is about the victims. They are dead and nothing we can do can bring them back. Let the dead worry about themselves.
This is about the man being charged and what should be done. Rehabilitation should always be the first choice for dealing with any type of mental illness. However change can only happen the person is willing.
This person has done unspeakable things and assuming he refuses to change then death can be an option. There is no need to torture him or make him suffer, like another anon said bullets are cheap. Just a quick well place shot ad its done, there is no need to draw it out.
>>
>>76463
Raping kids isn't a mental illness.
>>
>>75634
shit ok, I meant that WITHOUT the castration it can only be managed.
With it, it can be 'cured', or more accurately - 'effectively treated' - I wish I had the footage of the guys they interviewed, they went from monsters to kinda half-fags but were chill as fuck and changed people,

They are not forcibly castrated, they are given the option of a more lenient sentence and or special conditional release if they opt for it.

You can't really make the thoughts go away without this treatment, it literally lowers your test to trace levels. Just enough to qualify as a man.
But they don't have the rage or frustration they had before.

Like I said earlier, I avoid being alone with a child because I know I need to avoid that temptation.
>>
>>76181
Yep they are idiots that think this is 1800 or something like that.
>>
>>76567
It's a crime against sentient life. Their final moments shouldn't have been so horrific. No child deserves to be bludgeoned to death by another human being. A fully functional agent of the world attacking the most helpless among us.

The parents of those children will forever be scarred by his crimes. They deserve justice.

I say death for Peter. I say kill him. Rehabilitation isn't possible. He has already lived out most of his natural life. There's no changing a man like him. He's not a 20 year old kid; he's an old bastard. His mind is already cemented. His ideologies already sealed.

Kill him.
>>
>>76681
What is justice? Is it revenge? Or are they different things?
>>
>>76682
Two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>76683
Some people would say that revenge is not justice.

What does justice mean for you?
>>
>>76684
I'd like to sit here and talk to you about the meaning of justice, but I have to go study the fundamentals of art for the next 5 hours.

I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>74288
>>74333

"remains of an 11 year old girl were found on the premises"

>>76682
it would be an injustice to know he eats ice cream once a month and wears crocs, gets 3 hours a week of exercise, watches reruns of philipino soap operas, no no no, you don't get the right to those things, you don't get the right to anything including meals or water, unless it's to prolong it all... accelerating it would be a mercy he did/would not bestow, so why should it be returned?

all that said i'd hate to see an innocent man go through that, too lazy to read the evidence. personally I'm against capital punishment, but i keep an asterisk for cases like this.
>>
>>74267

It would be an Australian that did all of this.
>>
>>76709
>it's okay to kill people
Who would have thought we'd find a psychopath in a thread about one
>>
There's a difference between being a psychopath and a pedophile.
I know a pedophile that can clearly differentiate between liking young kids and abusing and hurting others.

Generally, pedophilia is a difficult subject, which would be cake-easy to dismiss as "burn all pedo scum" like a short-sighted moron than actually trying to understand the problem and offering solutions.

Most of them today just jerk off to Anime cartoons, which is hell of a lot better than actual CP if you ask me.
>>
>>74426
If this happened in Ancient Greece, he would be put into the Brazen Bull. If this happened in Medieval England, he would be hung, drawn, and quarted. If this happened in Ancient Rome, he would be sealed into a wooden tub with only his head exposed, force fed rich foods to shit himself constantly, be slathered in honey to attract bees, and left to rot in his own excrement.
But here we are in 2016, where we give men like this a trial, a cell to be locked away safely in, and we spend money and resources to keep this man alive should he escape the death penalty, which would still take time and cost money. Why can't we go back to a simpler time?
>>
>>76715
>sending all your criminals to the other side of the world instead of just hanging them
big mistake
>>
>>76745

Because we're not the same animals we used to be.

Also, in the current legal system, death sentences cost the state more money than life imprisonment because of admin and appeals.
>>
>>74267
Nah. If he is on death row then the other prisoners won't get a taste of his asshole
>>
>>74283
FUCK me, too accurate
>>
>>74267
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803302/Accused-paedophile-Peter-Scully-crimes-heinous-Philippines-wants-bring-death-penalty.html

RE: Daisy's Destruction
..Footage featured in the film is said to be so horrific that a police chief labelled it 'the worst we have encountered in our years campaigning against child pornography'...

It's a snuff film. The article is worded as if this is about 'child porno' when its about murdering children and torturing them.

I mean showing a clip from the video? What the fuck? Children get blown the fuck up in other countries and I don't see anyone getting their panties in a wad and posting their blurred videos online.
>>
>>74446
Could you imagine giving his organs away and then they now have the heart of a pedophile?
>>
>>74463
Torture isn't as bad as disfigurement or dismemberment. Think about it.
>>
>>75776
Makes me TERRIFIED OF SLENDERMAN
>>
>>76184
No, cloning them and giving them a second life is the only way to come close to rectifying his crimes. Are you completely nuts?

How the fuck is killing him going to bring those children back unmolested? Psycho, dude.
>>
>>76567
Rehabilitation? I agree with this man. I say he takes charge of the investigation and if his method fails, death sentence!
>>
>>76681
Letting him rot away in a small cell is much worse. Think about just staring off into the distance all day ever day with nothing to molest.
>>
>>74288
Nice try, not going to work
>>
>>74267
holy hell thats disgusting as terrible.
on the one hand i'm torn because if wnyone deserves death, its this guy. i mean what the actual fuck, making a small child dig their own grave, then rape and kill them? Thats jackassery even on here, and i mean old here, not this newfag here shit where people have things like morals and feelings now. On the other hand, by the religion i follow the guy should get life in prison and attempted rehab.
>>
>>76288
You too edgelord
>>
>>74315
>known for : Daisy's destruction
What the fuck?
>>
>>74631
This is way beyond that, this is straight up lack of any morals what so ever.
>>
>>76142
To normies you are exactly the same as this man
>>
>>76184
No he needs to be punished so people won't do it.
>>
Definitely, much worse tbh
>>
>>74267

You know you're beyond evil when you even make 4chan disturbed. I honestly didn't know that was possible.
>>
>all these edgelords frothing angry over the ultimate edgelord

No matter how much you piss and whine, guy just deserves to be removed from society, whatever that entails, no more and no less.

You want to see suffering for its own sake, but don't want to admit it to anyone including yourself, so you vent it towards what you believe to be a socially acceptable target.
>>
>>76581
Please explain how literally any possible scenario whatsoever in which someone would knowingly rape a child doesn't point to mental illness.

Even just one single instance, please.
>>
>>76709
So, literally schadenfreude.
>>
>>76181
>Death row is more expensive than life imprisonments.

How? A suringe, a zap, cost less that 30 to 40 years of meals, utilities, clothing, guards at all times, private cell.

Pedophiles tend to be released early because it costs prisons so much to keep gaurds on them at all times and give hem private cells.

They need guards because the longest one survuved with the population of inmates was 2 minutes before they killed him.

>revenge foesn't bring peace to mind.

It brings closure it won't happen again. It stops a monster and brigs justice.
If it is the emotion behind the kill you don't like, see it as putting down a rabid animal. He is mentally ill. He gave in to his disgusting urges for sexual gratification. Those girls' lives meant as much to him as your jizz wipe means to you.
>>
>>74286
Yes there is, stick him in solitary for the rest of his life, that's far more cruel than just killing him.
>>
>>74267
>The little girl was also made to dig her own grave.
I couldn't not laugh at that
That's just so fucking terrible it's hilarious
>>
>>77897
Don't pretend that the threat of punishment actually stops criminals from committing crimes
Do you honestly believe he didn't understand what would happen if he got caught?
Most criminals understand that what they're doing is illegal and that if they are caught they'll be punished. And yet they are still criminals.
>>
>>77950
It's true, I'm afraid, and given your inability to spell the word syringe you probably shouldn't be surprised when you don't know things.

There's a bit more involved than just shooting a guy in the back of the head.

>brigs justice
Is revenge justice?
>>
>>77767
So close to a clean sweep of quint sevens.
>>
I love how so many people are caling him inhumane, whilst basically being the same.
>how could he be so evil???
>Lets take his skin off in the town hall
>WOO HUMANITYYY!!!!
Just fucking shoot him in the head you fucking animals. We tried this death glorification shit in the dark ages, it got us nowhere. All it does is breed fear and more population control, which I might add - always lands in the hands of a few wealthy psychopaths.
>>
>>78032
>omg some1 put a dongle into my property's sprongle, zhe was only 11 milliwarks! pls terminate for me dada guvguv

a predictable machine
>>
There needs to be research into whether rehabilitation is possible, if not then exclusion to guarded separate society (prison with self sustainability for inmates to provide for themselves), let them develop their own power structures and rituals, separated sexes, let them be with their own where they can do no harm
>>
>>74267
>baby torture

A quick death is too good for this monster.

He deserves to be kept alive and tortured for as long as possible.
>>
>>77759

Then they inherit his memories through his DNA and start molesting children? You would create 8 new pedophiles from his death.
>>
>>78198
>Then they inherit his memories through his DNA
Haha what
Anon that was a bad horror movie not real life
>>
>>78110
>prison with self sustainability for inmates to provide for themselves
I feel like this could be a good idea, but chances are that most prisoners would never be able to rehabilitate to real society, if they were ever paroled. Might be a decent experiment for people who got life without parole though. Just give them an open grass/woodland, some seed packets, and a couple months of supplies.
>>
>>77950
Thing is, it doesn't. The closure is fake.
You kill this pedo, you don't solve pedos, you just "kill" one. Sure, the barbaric way in which he did kill his victims is nothing close to the punishment in which the government would execute but it would still be killing, plus punishing someone mentally ill like this isn't really a solution, you're just wasting another life after the victim's for some people to feel relief or "justice". Killing is Killing.

Wouldn't people knowing that this pedo is kept away from society being treated, be better? That there might actually be a chance this person could at least become a better human being?

Also there is nothing such as giving in to urges when you're mentally ill.
HE IS MENTALLY ILL, there is no real control anyways.
>>
>>76057
edgy
>>
>>76417
>women can't rape

lol
>>
>>76281
this guy tortured little girls and made a sex trade out of them. I've yet to hear of a female pedophile that went beyond just fucking a little boy and getting pregnant.
And no, there isn't a single lawyer with a brain cell who would expect the boy to pay child support so don't even bring that up. of course it's still despicable. especially when it's their own children. But you're making a false equivalency here.
>>
>>74547
Are you retarded?
This is the whole point. DISCUSSION.
>>
>>78404
He's probably gonna die quick. Stop being so upset you sperg fucks.
>>
>>74267
White people are fucking disgusting. These blue eyed rats need to be exterminated.
>>
>>74516
Or if he's in the New Bilibid prison, he can have a PS3 to play with. Along with hookers.
>>
>>74267
how people like him can exist...
>>
>>74290
>>78779
Nigger stop niggering. This doesn't involve race you memeing minority monkeys.
>>
>>78779
scully is an irish name
>>
>>78779
Keks, nogger. Don't you know your own culture?

It is common in the inner city for girls as young as 10 to have sugar daddies. It's basically child prostitution, but no one gives a shit what black pedos do to black girls, so it is all good.
>>
>>74333
By the time the guy gets out he'll have fuck all time left on this planet anyway, what's he gonna do - give back to the community? Because of the nature of his crimes, he won't be able to get close to anyone anyway. Best to just save the cash and throw this cunt into the ocean. He's an outlier anyway - the majority of people don't do heinous shit like him. So fuck him.
>>
>>74267
Typical white man. The sooner your toxic race dies off the better
>>
Why doesn't Duterte just pull the trigger himself? He's done worse already.

Honestly though, I'd rather die then spend my life in a Philippines prison.
>>
>>74322
>>74373
Can you explain what "Daisy's Destruction" is? I don't want to google it and get flagged by the NSA.
>>
>>74267

too bad he isn't in america we would elect him president
>>
>>85049
Baby is raped and tortured by 2 women wearing masks. I guarantee this video alone will get this man an appointment with the hangman.
>>
>>76051
Human beings do fucked up shit all the time.
>>
>>85459
Are the women still out there? I'd never sleep without nyquil.
>>
>>85531
It's in the article for fucks sake
>>
>>74284
>jb sex
>jailbait
>you're a fucking wang.
>>
>>85452
How is that fucking true at all.
>>
>>76781
Gen pop. all the way for this bastard.
>>
>>74288
To the law revenge is justice. You take something from someone, they take your freedom, your money, your rights.
>>
>>74322
The grifter?
>>
>>74288
Justice cannot be given to these children. There is nothing society can do to justify their horrible deaths. All we have left is revenge on the perpetrator.
>>
>>76567

Fuck your definition of justice. This man tortured , raped and mutilated young children and you want to forgive him and rehabilitate him? Are we even discussing the magnitude of the same crimes? The fact that you show no sympathy for the victims put you in a frame of mind similar to this killer.

He deserves to be tortured and punished. It's not about revenge, it's about balancing the scales of justice.
>>
>>74602
This kind of.
People like Scully or Rolf Harris or Ian Watkins deserve to be locked away for life. They could be given rehabilitation and all the drugs and therapy that comes with it and they'd just spit on it.
Then you have the pedo who knows what they did was wrong and want treatment so they can become productive members of society again.
Problem is people don't care about that and instantly go fire and brimstone over it the second someone says "sex offender".
basically someone can change but its convenient to go into witch hunt mode over it
>>
>>85900
I think he probably doesn't deserve rehabilitation. He can be entitled to have it but he would likely fail it or refuse it. Because his activities bear all the hallmarks of psychopathy. Studies have shown psychopaths brains are wired differently and this reduces the likelyhood they can accept responsibility for their actions to near zero.
I'm a firm believer that most people can be rehabilitated. But most people aren't psychopaths.
>>
>>74608
I'm curious from a psychologist's stand point (I'm not a psychologist). Call me morbid if you will.
Were you ever caught for a crime? If so were you ever put on a list and for how long? Did you suffer any restrictions about what you could do/where you go? Were you ever attacked or insulted in the street?
>>
>>74267
You'd thought the Philippines already had the death penalty considering what they do to drug dealers
>>
>>76567
>Rehabilitation
For what purpose? Will you foot the costs and bills? Will you decide if hes fully rehabilitated and remorseful, then set him free? Why would you even consider burdening the country people with the crimes of this one person. Rehabilitation always is and has been considered, and in this case given the consideration it isn't a practical option.
>>
they seriously need to make this a life sentence.
>>
What I don't get is why it's immediately classified as hate speech or racism if someone uses the word "nigger" or gets emotional over some refugee raping someone. But if it's about so called pedos, all hate fantasies are justified and perfectly acceptable. Just look at all those posts that say death penalty is too good.

Political correctness is just one big load of hypocritical bullshit.
>>
>>86411
>But if it's about so called pedos, all hate fantasies are justified and perfectly acceptable

Are you baiting? Or did you not actually read the article?

This isn't just some dirty pedo, this shit was straight up snuff porn. You're defending a guy who actually killed kids and had other people kill kids for his own sexual pleasure. Do you now understand why you look like the dumbest fuck outside of Dumbfucktopia?
>>
>>86415
Where do you read anything about defending the guy? I'm not the first one who talks about this topic in general in this thread, dumbfuck.
>>
>>76109
AYE!
>>
>>86415
It's called feminist agenda when you're allowed to want baby-murderers to get torn to pieces but all of a sudden it's a hate crime if it's Killary.
>>
>>74305
In the article it states he forced the 11 year old to sexually abuse him. For some reason I think he would like to be raped. Personally, I think full castration followed by a partial lobotomy would be best. Either reduce him to a drooling loon or make him a quadriplegic.
>>
>>74267
Kill this piece of shit
>>
>>74357
Kill yourself.
>>
>>74357
This.

He killed those children in self defense.
>>
Scully did nothing wrong.
>>
>>74267
>Police say Scully ran a dark web child pornography website called 'No Limits Fun' where videos were sold for up to $10,000 a view to paedophiles in Europe and the Americas, according to news.com.au.
Is it too much to hope for the buyers to be exposed?
>>
>Type "[email protected]" into Jewgle
>Peter Scully # 2
>>
>>76682

There is no "divine" justice. Justice is for people. The objective of justice should always to have the most efficient outcome.

Rehabilitation sounds great overall, but what would we gain from such rehabilitation ? What would society gain ? What would we lose ? How much manpower and ressources ?

The answer is simple : if the evidence is absolutely undeniable, then instant death it is. You can make it painless to lighten "your feels" about the subject or not. It does not matter, since he will be dead instantly and not feel anything anyway. I say bullet to the back of the head, delivered by a professionnal.

What I really would like to see is him digging his own grave before though... Yet it is time-consuming and ineffective.
>>
>>78389

Fuck you. The closure is real. The families didn't care about "all pedos" or "all scum of the earth" any more than you did in front of your screen.

But they care about this specific one. And he has to die for them to know HE at least, will never come back.
>>
>>74288

gives me sextisfaction.
>>
Extending equal rights to all - even the most irredeemable - strengthens the rights of all
I don't think that the government should kill it's citizens unless they are a clear and present danger to others. The default position should always be to respect the right to life.
He should be locked up for life to keep everyone else safe. But once he's in, and under control, I think his life should be protected like everyone else's. For the sake of maintaining that precedent.
>>
>all this hate...
You realize the most advanced country in the world (germany) has a statutory age of 14?
>>
>>77981
and have other people pay for him? pls
>>
>>78389
>That there might actually be a chance this person could at least become a better human being?

You don't fucking DESERVE the chance to become a better person when you do the shit this guy did.

>>78779
Says the guy whose people fuck newborns because they "cure AIDS"
>>
>>89550
You realize that those 14 year olds give their own consent at the very least and aren't babies less than a year old being murdered by two women.

Frankly it's the people like you, not the people like the cunt on death row, but the people like you who actively defend him that make me say; There's no pyre in the world big enough to burn you childfuckers on.

When it's just him with nobody defending him, he looks like an outlier. But when you dirty fucking vermin come out from the underbrush to defend him you prove that in your eyes, you prove you see him as just another one of you.
>>
>>76745
>Why can't we go back to a simpler time?
Because there's nothing simple about these matters.
There's no place for what you described in modern society, it's called evolution and progress.
>>
>>78770
His video features adult women.
>>
>>89597
so you think like he did then huh?
people don't deserve the right to happy lives.
>>
At first I thought that the note was about a regular pedophile who just got caught, but just reading on the note that he was the creator of the daisy destruction...

I'm so glad that he's a prisioner on that country that has an extremist president. FUCK THAT SHIT OF PERSON
He is not a pedophile, he's a monster.
>>
>>77981
>solitary is cruel
Jesus christ, you're an idiot. Solitary is like the best punishment because you don't have to engage with the rabble.
>>
>>87291
Depends how they paid for it.
If it was cryptocurrency then good fucking luck.
>>
>>89715
You're too soft for this site and clearly a newfag.
Reddit is calling, they want you back.
>>
>>89732
Yes, I'm a newfag on /news/

>only a newfags calls newfag to newfags
>>
>>78000
When confronted with something so awful it literally defies comprehension, laughter is a typical reaction.

This is a broken human being who needs to be put down for the safety of everybody.
>>
>>76781
Yes they will. He'll just ecentually get killed after he gets raped a lot daily.
>>
>>90043
>raped a lot daily
Im worried he might enjoy it. He seems like that kind of guy
>>
>>76742
Underrated post
>>
>>78779
If only he was raping children to cure his aids like a good boy who dindu nuffin
>>
This is not a ferral teen who stole a few bikes. You don't spend ressources rehabiliting a guy like that. Euthanasia. That's it. Same with the two women.
>>
>>74267
I think death is too kind. That's why I support castration for pedophiles
>>
>>90078
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>89715
>He is not a pedophile, he's a monster.
He's both.
Considering his complete lack of responsibility for what he did, lack of acceptance of guilt he is also sociopathic and hence incapable of rehabilitation if it was ever offered to him. You can go over all the governmental white papers or academic studies you want that pedophiles can control their urges if they're given help and how their recidivism rate is one of the lowest next to murderers. You can over all of them to your heart's content, and many of them can be helped before they offend or even after (just look up dunkelfeld) but this one guy, he's a special kind of remorseless messup who needs to be kept locked up however they see fit. He cannot be helped to change.
>>
>>90043
I'm certain if he's on death row he'll be segregated from other inmates to make sure he reaches the firing squad with a pulse. The government would want to be seen as being the one to end him, not let the other scum in the nuthouse tear him apart first. It would be a failure and embarrassment on their behalf if he was done in on anyone else's terms but their own.
>>
>>74288
this.
The judicial process should not be dictated by emotion and moral panic. It should be guided through logic and reason to find the most appropriate sentence for the crime.
Ignoring any kind of death sentence, the very least he'd ever get is life without parole, no matter how much you all bay for blood and cling to your stranger danger themed episodes of svu
>>
>>74831
>Remember what happened to Jeffery Dahmer and John Gacy?
Yeah. Gacy was executed. Dahmer was given life and then beaten to death in a prison gym.
Simple google search
>>
>>74288
Too bad those babies and children were denied basic human rights
>>
>>74288
>seen laughing with his fellow inmates

Dude deserves to be put down.

Put elastic bands around his junk until it falls off, then put him down.
>>
>>74288
while I agree that torture and unnecessary cruelty will do nothing, we absolutely need to give this man the worst kind of punishment available
>>
>>74483
Pedo spotted
>>
Free Scully
>>
>>74267
Life is a human right. It's completely independent of a person. It doesn't have to do at all with crimes.
There's no reason to absolve a human of their rights no matter how wrong he is. We use the same adjectives ad infinitum, and we use them for concepts of the same category at varying degrees. Even if you commit a crime so great they want to bring the death penalty back for you, it doesn't matter. It's still possible to commit a greater crime to make this and a series of such acts look like child's play.
You can't punish a human with death just because of person.
>>
>>92085
then sodomize him with his own genitals, then kill him.
>>
>>76742

I couldn't agree more, unfortunately people aren't so receptive to such ideas.
>>
>>92892
probably because if it was treated, then society would lose a boogeyman to point at.
BUt we have jihadi john and people like him to be the new lightning rods we can all bay blood from
>>
>>74267
It's an agenda to be sure pushed by the bavarians and their associates, not their various secret society and guild fall guys.

AND THIS WEBSITE is the source of the problem to a large degree.

The moment you post the wrong thing you WILL find that threads which pose a thread will have indecent material posted in them immediately and you will then be guilty of viewing it.

That's how they get you, its sick and wrong but then so are the people that produce it, bingo alot of this is actually made by GCHQ and the CIA.

Alot of the so called hunting gangs are really legitimized gang stalking operations used to hunt those who are innocent by the powers that be.

Anime versions are just the same, they are still the same type of imagery and in many countries including the uk treated exactly the same way.

This is where it gets weird and a bit /x/ tier so please excuse me you can choose whether or not to believe me on this but i do:

There is a phenomena called the Worldwide,Taos or Bristol Hum which has occured for many years. Out of nowhere people hear a ringing sound like tinnitus in there ears.

It is a mind control program and linked to energy weapons and the BNCI Horizon Project 2020 and it is real.

The suggested thinking causes people's perceptions to change including their personality and behaviour.

They can force you to view websites,act different and even go mad.

Then they have people weird you out this is called gang stalking the victims are called targeted individuals or TI's.

Australia including Sydney especially is a hotbed of luciferian satanism and all it encompasses.

WHY do you think Jim from 8ch REALLY moved to the phillipines or Lord Moynihan the British Peer?

The Peadophilia ring is bigger than you imagine.

at the top it runs into government's ATT,Telstra and BT all used by 5eyes to share cp for the elite, this is why gareth davies the mi5 spy died. he was also looking at the clintons.
>>
>>92954
The biggest part of this is Telekom Deutschland and its subsidiaries including t-mobile.

These are a direct part of BNCI Horizon 2020 look at their website and see for yourself, Hanz is only part crazy.
>>
On the one hand, I don't think such a criminal would have any hope of repentance and he's likely to get killed in prison anyway.

On the other hand, the law has to be inflexible and sees all criminals as equals so it's best to keep him alive and process him properly.

Well, at least they should squeeze more info about the global pedophile ring out of him before he inevitably dies from shivs.
>>
everyone advocating the death sentence is shortsighted

sometimes courts make mistakes often
>>
>>93073
Especially when it's a particularly outrageous crime, with the public calling for blood, politicians applying pressure, much prestige at stake for the police and legal workers responsible for the conviction. Then after the sentencing, nobody has any interest in evidence that could point to a different offender.

From a philosophical perspective are the costs of imprisoning this individual worth what he adds to society? Not by most measures. However the existence of a death penalty is not a better path to justice.
>>
He's not more guilty than a person, who would commit such crimes on adults.
>>
>>74267
He dindu nuthin...
>>
>All these people saying not to kill him

It's literally too dangerous and psychotic to not kill him. The reason people feel emotional about this sort of stuff is because there is an actual, tangible social risk of copy cat crimes. It's not being wise or sagely to take that kind of risk, it's extremely dangerous.

It's the same reason we shun people who misbehave socially, there must be consequences that can be connected to the crime as to deter future offenders. If the country is willing to change its laws to kill this man, it is their prerogative.
>>
he couldnt just fap to cp like everybody else he had to go to my country and touch children, im glad
>>
>>74322
He's been in jail since like Sept, and if someone has a good copy of DD or any of his other films, they will find a way back onto the web.
>>
>>93335
If he's imprisoned forever he's no danger to the public.
>actual tangible social risk of copy cat crimes
(not true, by the way)
first of all all studies that have ever been done have concluded that the death penalty doesn't work as a deterrent for serious crimes, second of all the idea that people want to commit copy cat crimes of fucking child rape is ridiculous. People do this kind of shit because they're fucked in the head, and that's usually because they themselves have been seriously abused in their own childhoods, not because they saw a news report about some nonce being locked up and though "how cool, I want to be like him."
there are consequences for the crime of course, life in prison is a consequence. In the event that he was actually innocent and found exonerating evidence we'd be a bit screwed if he had killed him. In fact, plenty of people have been killed in countries where the death penalty is legal, then have been subsequently exonerated.
Any civilised society, that is, one which does not stoop to the level of depravity and cruelty as this man, should aim to exercise only the minimal level cruelty possible towards its cruellest people in order to protect the public from them.
>>
>>93335
either execute him, or send him to a prison in general population, and let them kill him. Why is this so hard

we need to execute more criminals, not less. Dose sit deter crime? It sure eliminates repeat offenders and Costs less. Get rid of the expensive controversial lethal injection. Hanging, firing squad, or the chair for anyone facing more than 10 years in prison. 10 years is too much to invest in the scum, so execute them and move on.
>>
>>93356
if being "tough on crime" with executions was a deterrent then there'd be no murders, thefts or rapes in modern society. It's rooted in our minds.
We have the capacity to commit great evil. Want to root the problem out? rewire the human mind mind from birth so we're mindless sheep who can't think for ourselves and are always prohibited from commiting crimes.
Problem solved.
>>
>>93361
It would only stop repeat offenders and save billions of dollars. Good enough for me.
>>
>>90950
nope, there's a huge difference between a pedophile and a killer, rapist or whatever.

I'm not giving details, but I work with a case of a person who has that "issue" and he's just normal with different tastes, he's always working with his urges and he has no need to harm a kid.
I'm dont like the idea of people who has sex with kids but they are screwed from birth.
>>
>>93348
what the fuck?
>>
>>93361
>if being "tough on crime" with executions was a deterrent then there'd be no murders, thefts or rapes in modern society.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. People steal, so don't punish people who steal?
>>
>>93438
I think he was talking about treating people like North Koreans. If you steal you get publicly executed.
>>
>>74267
sick pedofile fuck
he should be hanged for what he has done
>>
>>74267
Why is there so little on the punishment of his accomplices? I'm guessing they'll get off easy seeing as they're seen crying and playing the victim in the photos, what a joke.

>The videos were allegedly sold to customers in Germany, the United States and Brazil.
These countries are beyond saving and have been for a long time. The world would be better off without them.
>>
>>91194
Engaging in violent acts won't change this.
>>
>>93451
How were they even slipping under the authorities noses even? Don't they usually have people monitoring this stuff so no one can sell it?
>>
>>93438
You're still not scarring future offenders off of doing what they'll do. Simply having a God will sort them out mentality does nothing to solve the problem. To think otherwise is foolish.
>>
>>93438
1) he never said anything about not punishing, only degree of punishment.

Punishment is what negligent parents do when they fail their children. Society does it wholesale and it hasn't been the solution yet.

Executions only give rulers the authority to put out hits--kill commands--and for society to murder some innocents of crimes as charged.

2) Really, that was the most retarded thing you've ever heard?

You're in a for a big, nasty surprise to see you share a world with 7+ billion people who are emotionally and mentally stunted to the age of about two years old. I barely get out my front door before I see dumb as a rock or animal.
>>
>>90924
Pedophile and child rapist are not the same thing. Pedophiles includes mentally ill folks who have never touched a child inappropriately or with sexual intent, who only feel attraction. The overwhelming majority would never act on it.

It's pretty fucked up that people just say shit like "castrate all pedophiles". They didn't choose that shit, they'd choose any other sexual proclivities if they could. And the way society talks about them like they are assumed to be scum for something they don't choose is awful. Statements like yours are the reason many don't try to get help.

This guy, of course, is awful. I won't defend anyone who acts on it.

>>77950
Death row is more expensive (in the US at least) because appeals delay execution for years and the state has to pay appeal costs. It adds up fucking fast
>>
>>93348
>CP is natural resource, not needing anyone to create it
>>
I do not trust the system ..
. I not trust in journals ...
nobody has the right to decide when to die ...
>>
>>74267
> Scully is accused of carrying out sexual abuse and torture on young children and filming it before selling the films to paedophiles around the world.

> Scroll down for video

kek 10/10
>>
>>94701
This. I feel very bad for pedophiles(not child molesters/rapists). I don't think anyone wakes up one day and decides 'I want to be attracted to small children!" They can't help it, or stop the attraction, which is why I also believe child molesters can not be rehabilitated. You can't erase people's sexual attractions or fetishes.

Imo it's retarded drawn loli porn or whatever is illegal in some countries. If the pedos who stay away from real children can get their rocks off to some degenerate art which has no victims, good for them and the rest of the world.

Though I think when anons say 'all pedophiles should die/be castrated' they mean pedophiles who touch children.
>>
>>89714
If this guy was turned into a 'better person' as you put it, what do you think he would want to do to himself looking back at what he's done? It would be a Clockwork Orange situation, worse than death. I'd fucking kill myself.
>>
>>76051
>He's lower than a dog.

Dogs have been our companions and protectors for eons.

Don't compare DOGS to this filth.
>>
>>76181
>Death row is more expensive than life imprisonments.

Only when you have to pay for appeals...
>>
>>80510
Then death it is.........

....'cause I only have a PS2 and I had to PAY for mine
>>
>>85531
They need to die after spending 10 years in a MEN's prison
>>
>>89714
Not this guy.....
>>
>>92832
Then the Nazis at Nuremberg should have just gotten life......
>>
>>93073
They have this fucker on VIDEO killing kids.

No chance of innocence.

Squeeze him for whatever info they can get on his "clients" and then shoot him in the spine.

Better yet, this guy deserves to suffer from Locked-in syndrome.
>>
>>94701
Child killers still need to die, Anon.
>>
>>94895
Nah too merciful simply remove his limbs and genitals cook to his liking then lower him into meat grinder head facing up.
>>
I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but I think it's a completely normal human reaction to want to hurt/kill this guy. Any normal person would have beat him to a pulp and probably executed him on the spot if they walked in on him raping and torturing a fucking baby.
>>
>>74295
10,000 dollaryoos per view.
Is there something about wealth/power that fucks people?
>>
>>94899
See this is just dumb animal shit. You're not impressing anyone, you're embarrassing yourself. It's hyperbolic childishness that validates people who disagree with the death penalty in cases like this, because they see that the people arguing for it want to commit their own abominable acts.

You simply shoot them in the head.
>>
>>94952
An eye for an Eye a tooth for a tooth. fine he should be treated the way he treated those children.
>>
>>74267
>Pretending the rule of law exists in the Philippines

hahahaha

They're just too scared to execute a foreign national from a white country without putting on a show first.
>>
>>95093
The Filipino Constitution is written in pencil.
>>
>>95097

Really? I thought it was daubed across the mud wall of their Senate with shit.
>>
>>95098
That is a literal saying over there. Take from that what you will.
>>
>>94899
Yeah hardcore

Yeah
>>
>>87291
Where the hell does someone find that kind of money to stream nasty videos? Are they all rich, fancy people?
>>
>>85049
It's a vid showing the torture of a baby.
It had been posted on /b/ a couple years ago.
>>
>>95875
probably marxist university proffessors
>>
>>93417
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>76567
fuck off you dumb twat, i doubt you'd think this if he was diddling your baby on video you retard
>>
>>76742
>
Generally, pedophilia is a difficult subject, which would be cake-easy to dismiss as "burn all pedo scum" like a short-sighted moron than actually trying to understand the problem and offering solutions.

found the pedo
>>
why don't they put pedophiles in a jail cell with nothing to fap to except chubby milf porn for a year
>>
>>93521
Locking him away won't change that either. Why not just kill him then?
>>
>>76457
savage
>>
>>97413
Hoist the Nonce, wear his skin!

You can hang up there with him!
>>
>>78000
I genuinely laughed at that too, thank you for making me feel normal
>>
>>98212
>wear his skin

degenerate
>>
Why is this thread still getting replies? Am missing something?
>>
>>100058
Has not hit bump limit yet.
>>
>>74267
so many white knights in this thread
>>
>>100058
someone with an axe to grind keeps necrobumping it on purpose
>>
>>74267
The death penalty would be a mercy for this beast.

Bring back torture!

Keep him alive alive as long as possible!
>>
>>74288
Mother Teresa was a Fucking dictators whore.

Fuck her and fuck this pedophile.
>>
I fuckin' love Duterte.

Mi' General is doing well. :)
>>
>>74288

Revenge IS justice.

And human rights can mean anything (heck, they've been arguing for making abortion and killing of whites a human right), therefore they are nothing.

You may not like the egoists, but L.A. Rollins' The Myth of Natural rights makes complete hash of the notion of "rights".
>>
Revenge is Justice.

Human rights can mean anything (Considering they are trying to make murder a human right), therefore the notion of "Human Rights" or "Rights" is meaningless.

And to those saying my countrymen are too scared to actually end this degenerate fuck, trust me, you really don't know anything about Duterte and his supporters.

And to those bringing up Mother Teresa, she's the useful idiot bitch of a heretic Pope who is trying to prevent us from making use of our God given abilities to defend ourselves as well as our God Granted Duty to take justice in our own hands when there is no reasonable recourse to justice.

That latter statement is why it is justified to exterminate this frigger. With absolutely no mercy or compassion. Since he had none for his victims.
>>
I heard the LGBT community is going to start accepting pedos, because "age is just a number"
>>
>>89538
The precedent is:
>participate in and produce child exploitation/ snuff films.
>get executed.
If there is evidence you broke very specific laws relating to these acts, then you receive the appropriate punishment.

You don't have to worry about setting a precedent, unless you have very poor evidence.
>>
>>74288
Agreed. The state shouldnt be in the business of executing people.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.