[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump uses his foundation to pay legal settlements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image002_c.jpg (66KB, 480x376px) Image search: [Google]
image002_c.jpg
66KB, 480x376px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop-amp
>>
sO? he literally funded his campaign you dumb faggot>>74162
>>
>>74162
>check date 2007
gas yourself OP
fucking kike
>>
>>74186
>>74185
didnt read the article.
the date of the payout was 2007, this article is recent. hence "republican nominee"
and if youre saying it doesnt matter cause he wasnt running for president then, doesnt it matter more since we see who he really is when no one is looking?
>>
Hillary foundation stole billions from Haiti

This is peanuts compared to hillary.
>>
>>74213
>see who he really is when no one is looking?
He's pretty much the same
>>
>>74214
So that makes it ok?
>>
>>74235
I would tend to agree, but I don't find that comforting.
>>
>>74237
Yes
>>
>>74237
It makes it the lesser of 2 evils.
>>
>>74214
(citation needed)
>>
Lock 'em both up. What use is public scrutiny if it never leads to anything?
>>
Bill Clinton is also accused of rape. In actuality both Trump and Bill are probably just adulterers who have had sex with consenting adults. If you oppose Trump's platform, which good people should, you don't need to have "character" as a reason to vote against him.
>>
>>74237
The only reason this is now coming to light is because people think it will take attention from Hillary's financial crimes, which are comparatively- by every unit of measurement, far more egregious.

>Bill Clinton is also accused of rape. In actuality both Trump and Bill are probably just adulterers who have had sex with consenting adults.
Let us know when several women come forward and accuse Trump of sexual assault and molestation.
>>
>>74370
His daughter wouldn't dare.
>>
>>74214
>>74240
>b-b-b-but hillary
Kill yourself, cretin.
>>
>>74241
at one time i might have agreed with you, but he has now surpassed her as the greater of two evils
>>
>>74370
>Let us know when several women come forward and accuse Trump of sexual assault and molestation.
http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/
Took a couple rides on the Lolita Express with Epstein too just like ol' Bill. Your golden boy aint so golden.
>>
>>74512
>Took a couple rides on the Lolita Express with Epstein too just like ol' Bill. Your golden boy aint so golden.

>Ivana
>“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

>Harth
>had a cordial relationship until recently, when the allegations resurfaced and he denied them
>withdrew her lawsuit shortly after Trump settled a separate lawsuit with her romantic partner over a business matter

>Esptein
Only that COULD be possible, despite any lack of evidence putting him anywhere beyond word-f-mouth by two anonymous people. They at least had Bill Clinton on a travel invoice on Epstein's jet.

Then again, a news outlet that is clearly going to bat for one of the candidates is always suspect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.