[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cunt kicks over elderly man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: :(.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
:(.webm
2MB, 480x480px
I keep seeing this webm being posted claiming it was Charlotte, NC but it was actually filmed in London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sickening-video-shows-youth-kicking-8888970?ICID=FB_mirror_main
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1830088/shocking-moment-twisted-yob-kicks-elderly-man-to-the-floor-in-london-in-unprovoked-attack/
>>
> twisted yob
If I was black id rather be called black but whatever bongs prefer I guess
>>
I am shocked a young black gentleman would do this.
>>
>>74024
This obviously occurred because of parental negligence during childhood. He dindu nuffin
>>
Racebait story of the day. The fake moral outrage spillith over...
>>
>>74038
>nigger acts heinous
>FUCKING WHITEYS RACEBAITING

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard when Hispanics push your collective shit in
>>
black
>>
>>74006
correction* nigger cunt
>>
That looks like a homeless man doing a little litter bin diving. Still no excuse for that kind of behavior on her part.
>>
>>74393
LOL that white trash got binned
>>
>>74041
>I'm going to laugh so fucking hard when Hispanics push your collective shit in

Too bad Trump's keeping them out :^)
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>74006
google lives matter, you racist cunt.
>>
>>74041
Hispanics generally hate nignogs way more than they hate whitey. They will push the black community's shit in long before they get around to fucking up the crackas.
>>
He holding a bible and on his way to church and helping a baby walk across the street and going to school. He a good boy. He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>74419
>implying that's what he said
Anon, it's time to stop taking Comedy Central as real news
>>
>>74034
When people are lied to and have no idea how the world works they can adopt really stupid ideologies or just loose their shit altogether. Understanding the problem doesn't excuse the behavior dumb fuck
>>
>>74394
Kek that white POS beggar got trashed lel
>>
>Cunt

you mean nigger. And this was almost certainly racially motivated. You won't hear a peep about it from left wing news sources here in the UK though like the Guardian or BBC. Also Stratford is a nigger infested shithole, even with all the money poured into it from the olympics.

You can put lipstick on a nigger, but it's still anigger
>>
>>74519
how did all of them get to Stratford, I mean where did they get the papers to be there?
>>
>>74558
Stratford is full of natural born niggers...so is all of blighty. in fact the queen is the niggest
>>
>>74515
baited opposition much? be more subtle my fellow shill
>>
>>74498
>calling someone a dumb fuck
>not understanding the concept of sarcasm. On 4chan. In 2016.
>FYI, around here, sarcasm or trolling is the default setting for most here.
>>
>>74519
>racially motivated

Or, you know, it's just a bored yob.
Is he supposed to just be a cunt towards other blacks?

Niggers don't need racial motivation. The statistics show black-on-black violence, especially murder, is much higher.
>>
>>74006
It's all good lads, just keep being usa's lap bitch like you always have been. Can't wait till you trigger that article 50 then it'll be just you true brits (the overweight white ones rolling on your electric wheelybins [that also includes all the pakis all sorts of nigs from all over the bongo tribes] . Just like the kikes tell you to proceed, what good little bitches you brits are.
>>
I see that niggers act the same all over the world. Only the Arab Muslims knew how to deal with them properly it seems.
>>
>>74006
>1939 :2 years old,Daddy dies fighting the nazis
>1941 : mummy has a new boyfriend,he doesn't like me,mum keeps me away when he comes over
>1945: 8 years old,mum drops you off at the hospital,doesn't come back
>1950 : 13 years old,you're living with the worst chavs in the orphanage,cig burns everywhere,stolen food,beatings every night
>1953 : 16 years old,girls laugh with disgust looking at your poor mug,you can't even be a chav
>1955 : 18 years old,depressive,anxious,social outcast,never loved by mum,no dad,no friends,you're shunned by everyone
>1975 : 38 years old,you've been working the same carpentry job since you got out,every night you go drink at a pub with the only people who know your name
>1995 :58 years old,you've broken up with the only woman you've had a relationship,she left you for another guy
>1999 : 62 years old,forced into retirement,you don't get much
>2009 : 72 years old,you've lost your home since the crisis
>2016 : looking for scraps of food,get kicked hard in the chest,back of your head hits the asphalt,comatose
some lads had a giggle kicking down an already limp dog
>and nobody still cares about you
>>
>>74605
t. Suburbanite white who has never lived around niggers
>>
>>74642
is this real life or is it a fantasy
>>
>>74643
Nope.
Went to mixed school, about 40% ethnic, mostly blacks.
Maybe 30% blacks on estate I grew up on.
(read - housing project)
Surrounded by four other estates.
Literally the shittiest neighbourhood in the borough.
Never lived in Suburbs.

Did I get hassle from blacks?
Sure.
I got hassle from whites too.
Gang violence was just a regular thing.

I didn't think of it as a shitty area growing up, because no internet and didn't know any better.

I also thought playing in vandalised cars as a kid and seeing drug busts and carrying weapons and dealing drugs and handling stolen goods as a teenager was normal.

I shot a shop owner in the face with a BB gun at 10, I was arrested at 17 for armed robbery at another local store. A black guy was my getaway driver, who stalled the engine on his shitty car, so was arrested at the scene after a long chase.

Shortest criminal career in history, admittedly though. I mean, I went back to drug dealing about 5 years ago full time, as I was out of work, but got spooked after a friend got 3 years for the same thing.
>>
>>74647
You sound like trash and I wish those shop owners had a gun to blast your face open.

"People" like you don't deserve life in such a good country,honestly.
>>
>>74678
>such a good country

That's your dreams, buddy. Welcome to reality.
>>
>>74647
Don't bother responding with anyone posting the "if the mere mention of a black person doesn't make you shit your pants out of fear it means you're a rich white kid who's never seen one" meme. At best they're /pol/ shitposters, at worst they're sincere racist dumbasses terrified of anyone darker than a marshmallow.

Same goes for anyone saying non-white people don't care about racism and only white liberals do. Pure Tumblr logic of "everyone who disagrees with me is rich and white"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.