[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From Bad Neighbor to NY NJ terror attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FirstAmericanFriedChicken.jpg (56KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
FirstAmericanFriedChicken.jpg
56KB, 624x416px
>Ahmad Khan Rahami, was born on Jan. 23, 1988, in Afghanistan, & moved to the US in 1998.
>In 2008, Mohammad Rahami and two of his sons claimed baseless citations were issued against them, spawned by complaints filed by residents who disliked Muslims.
>At first, their "First American Fried Chicken" restaurant was open 24 hours a day and became a local nuisance, said, the mayor. Rowdy crowds appeared after midnight.
>The mayor said: “It was neighbor complaints; it had nothing to do with his ethnicity or religion. It had to do with noise and people congregating on the streets.”
>Often Mr. McDermott discovered patrons loitering in his yard and urinating in his driveway.
>But the Rahamis flouted the order. Mr. McDermott said that once when officers responded, one of Mr. Rahami’s older brothers got into a fight with a police officer and was arrested. Before the case was resolved, Mr. McDermott said the brother fled to Afghanistan.
>Mr. Jones, said the Rahamis would let him and his friends host rap battles in the back of the restaurant.
Mr. Jones said. “He got serious and completely closed off.” After Mr. Rahami returned from Afghanistan in about 2012. When he returned, some patrons noticed a certain transformation. He grew a beard and exchanged his typical wardrobe of T-shirts and sweatpants for traditional Muslim robes.
>His previous genial bearing turned more stern.
>Mr. McDermott said a fragile truce was reached, whereby the restaurant would close at midnight or 1 a.m.

Source
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/the-latest-congressman-bomb-suspect-asked-for-visa-help/ar-BBwmPTM?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/ahmad-rahami-fixture-in-family%e2%80%99s-business-and-lately-a-%e2%80%98completely-different-person%e2%80%99/ar-BBwlU8u?ocid=spartanntp

Neighbors 2: Terrorist Rising- Learn how to go from SJW to Terrorist
https://youtu.be/FH2Ulqz_Itw
>>
>got into a fight with a police officer
>the brother fled to Afghanistan

....I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Kandahar.
>>
>>73832

>Fresh Prince of Kabul

FUND IT
>>
terrorist fried chicken
>>
These sound like the most annoying people in the world, I wouldn't want to live anywhere near them.
>>
>from SJW to Terrorist
Makes sense. SJW's are extremists who can't be reasoned with and are easily manipulated.
>>
>Learn how to go from SJW to Terrorist

Yeah that was my first thought when I heard about the restaurant and him suing the city .

That the Liberal SJW cult fed the family all this bullshit of "islamaphobia" to replace critical thinking skills, like maybe the family should follow the bylaws and not be shitty neighbours .

Nope just listen to Liberals and scream islamaphobia and when your delusion does not fly in the court build bombs .. good work Hillary
>>
>live in this city
>expect peace and quiet
>impede someone'special business to make it so

Talk about spoiled, selfish faggots. How can you live in literally one of the largest cities in the world and expect quiet?
>>
>>74115
*someone's

There's nothing special about a 24 hour chicken place
>>
>>74115
>having a piece of shit chicken shithole means you can do whatever you want no matter what even if the law says otherwise

Fuck these unamerican scums and their shitty ass fried stray animals
>>
>>74140
>unamerican
no true scotsman
>>
>>74115

Cities have noise ordinances.

>Talk about spoiled, selfish faggots

Yeah, sure. Some people have jobs and have to get up early in the morning. If the welfare tweakers upstairs from you are hosting loud drug orgies well into the late AM hours, that's going to be a problem. This is exactly why noise ordinances exist.
>>
>>74199
Fucking tweakers. I'm a heroin addict and I have nice, quiet orgies.
>>
>>74239
Tweakers > Heroin addicts
Most heroin addicts are just fucking whiny man. My friend was a heroin addict and he was the whiniest faggot about it. I did heroin to but I was more into shooting meth. Just move away and stop doing drugs, thats what I did. Probably still posts on facebook all the time about how "hard" recovery is lmfao
>>
First I want all these terrorists dead. I love the USA. However, we have blood on our hands. Our corporate chiefs the 1% have convinced our government to kill too many people over things like oil. The 1% does not care if we are killed by terrorists we are just a little more collateral damage caused by their greed. A few more deaths is nothing to them. The biggest weapon is the interest rates they oppress us with and the interest rates they use to turn foreign countries into slaves. I hope terrorists realize that Americans are not the oppressor. It is some of our 1% that start all the wars and invasions and as Americans we don't like these guys either.
>>
>>74036
The following are now part of Muslim stereotypical culture:
Naming your restaurant "First American Fried Chicken"
Having noisy rap battles in a residential area after 1am
Urinating on peoples drive ways
Wearing sweatpants & t-shirts
>>
>>74585
funny how when he was busy doing all that, he wasn't trying to blow anyone up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.