[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan taking away our rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

Michigan has remove the city of Flint's ability to sue for the water contamination. This is beyond wrong it's like we are prisoners of the law if a state can change laws for their own benefit. Check this article out http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/flint-water-crisis/2016/09/18/after-court-threat-state-removed-flints-power-sue/90467828/
>>
>>73771
> the city had 180 days from the time it became aware of a potential claim to file the notice or it would lose the right to sue in the future, city officials said.

You lazy idiots waited too long, ever heard of statute of limitations? The 180 day cap ended in May of 2016.

Maybe it's time to emigrate out of that classic shithole to a less shitty place, or learn the laws before you get smacked down like the retarded lead bellies you are.
>>
RIP
>>
>>73771
>freep
>>>/pol/
not a valid news source
>>
>>73800
The Free Press isn't a valid news source? Are you fucking high?
>>
>>73771

Who would Flint sue, themselves? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>73795
Not everyone has the money to move out.
>>
>>73822
Fucking walk. It only takes 1 or 2 weeks at a minimum wage job to make enough to buy a train ticket somewhere else.
>>
>>73800
Different freep
>>
>>74011
Does a train ticket include the cost of accomodation at the destination?
>>
>>74049
Again, what
>>74011
said, a job, which i hope you have, should give you enough money to gtfo. your health must not be that important if you're willing and able to get up and leave but not do so.
>>
>>74011
disconnected privileged asshole detected
>>
>>73771
I live in Flint and don't see any problem. It was the city's own incompetence that caused the issue, but they refuse to take any responsibility.
>>
>>74160
So the city should be forced to try and fix a problwm they cant fix in the first place? Isnt that what got us in this mess? Youre just placing blame. The government needs to look out for its people whether or not it was the citys fault is a moot point
>>
>>74136
>any job will allow you to save money for first and last months rent of a new apartment while youre already paying bills and supporting a family
Not to mention youd need to find a job where youre going as well. I remember when I had never supported myself but i certainly wasnt this retarded
>>
>>74169
The government "looking out for its people" would require removing Democrats from all positions of power, since it was a Democrat who poisoned Flint's water supply.
>>
>>74189
Your sources are idiotically wrong there buddy, please educate yourself
>>
>>74265
Every elected official involved with the water problem was democratic and/or left leaning. And saying "that's wrong" isn't an argument. Republicans are the lesser evil anymore and only.a.self righteous sheltered teen like you would think any different.
>>
>>74298
You make such broad statements that you sound retarded, maybe you should have said, "Michigan's governor and other state officials" instead of, "da government."
>>
>>74189
So since a democrat screwed up, you think that means we need to remove all democrats? By your logic, we should ban men from holding political office, since the leaders of the USSR were male.
>>
>>74298
governor of michigan is republican. It's democrats are usually just working class whites and their handlers
>>
>>74486
>Implying Demodon'ts aren't already pushing this as geounds to elect Shilary
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.