[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police shoot unarmed black man whose vehicle broke down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 0

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oklahoma-police-idUSKCN11P2B8

>Officer Betty Shelby shot Terence Crutcher, 40, whose sport utility vehicle broke down on Friday, police said. Crutcher was pronounced dead at an area hospital.
>In one video shot from a police helicopter, Crutcher is seen with his hands in the air, followed by an officer with a drawn weapon. He then puts his hands on the vehicle.
>One of the officers in audio from the helicopter says Crutcher is not following instruction. Another says "that looks like a bad dude too, could be on something." Crutcher then drops to the ground and a female officer can be heard on police radio saying: "shots fired."
>In a police dashcam video, one officer with a weapon drawn trails Crutcher as he walks to the vehicle. A pop is heard and he falls a few seconds later.
>“We think he may have just been Tasered,” a man's voice is heard on a police radio. “Shots fired,” a woman’s voice then says.
>One officer, identified as Tyler Turnbough, used his Taser on Crutcher, Tulsa police said, adding Shelby, fired her gun at the man. She has been placed on administrative leave, they said.
>Crutcher did not have a weapon on him or in his vehicle, police said, providing few details of the incident. They said Crutcher refused to follow officers’ commands in the minutes before he was shot.
>>
http://killedbypolice.net/
>>
>>73564
kill all white devils race war nao!!
>>
>>73564
BAN GUNS, BAN POLICE, BAN WAR. BAN BANS. BAN TEXAS. BAN ANTI-SEMITISM. BAN HOMOPHOBIA. BAN TRANSPHOBIA. BAN CANCER. BAN REPUBLICANS.
>>
>>73554
>Unarmed
>Picks up his father after shooting him
Lmao
>>
>>73554
Here we go again
>>
>>73576
Wow guess he had it coming then huh? Really makes the neuroelectrical impulses fire off in the synaptic cortex :^)
>>
>>73576
Father, I think he means firearm.
>>
>>73576
can we all just point and laugh at this retard.

>Crutcher did not have a weapon on him or in his vehicle
>>
YFW cops are the new 'dindu nuffins'

At least cops could remember they have non-lethal options.

Tasers?
Nightstick?
Beanbag rounds for shotguns?
Rubber/plastic rounds?

Why do only SWAT teams or riot police seem to have the last two options on that list?
>>
>>73630
Forgot mace or CS gas too.

Why are gunshots the first response?
Where the fuck are US cops trained?
Beirut?

Inb4 'it's a hard job, etc'
I don't buy it, you do not see mortality rates like this in most countries, except the Philippines,
But at least they are honest about their intentions.
>>
>>73631

You shouldn't buy it. Like 100 cops die each year to violence (gunshots, assault, hit by a vehicle, etc), and that's the upper limit.

You're more likely to catch a bullet working a convenience store cash register, but you don't see counter jockeys keeping a shotgun aimed at everyone that walks through the doors.
>>
It's like they do it on purpose now.

Crazy fucking world.
>>
>>73630
>>73631
They literally did taser him and the female cop got spooked and fired.
>>
Directly or Indirectly being trained by/like Israel.
>>
>>73647
so seeing a man spasm from being tazed is reason to murder him?
>>
Helicopters don't follow cars braking down. Try harder the next time you arm robbery someone looney coons.
>>
>>73554
>give cops lots of discount MUH WAR ON TERROR weapons
>give them no training for them
>expect cops not to pull out the sooper cool goodies they got at every opportunity because they "need" them
>expecting cops to know what to do with shit they didn't even get the basic training we give our military
>expecting them not to kill people

Then you get people complaining about cops mudering fools, then you get people getting violent over cops murdering them, then you get cops getting pre-emptively violent, rather than just incompetently violent.
>>
no one cares.
>>
Kill them all, and the mexicans too while you're at it.
>>
>>73689
Don't forget the Irish
>>
>>73690
>>73689
>muh unfavored groups

There's a different flavor of you cunts every week.
>>
does anyone have a livestream of the riots
>>
>>73663
Tazers don't have a 100% success rate, you pitiful excuse for human being.
>>
This makes my heart weep. Listen, I hate niggers, trust me, I despise them with every fiber of my being, but this is unacceptable, he clearly didn't do anything, he had his hands up, he was unarmed, he was cooperating, and they shot him like he was a fucking game bird. Such injustice can't go unpunished for so long. Its only a matter of time before things get ugly.
>>
>>73554
This woman was just a retard with shit tier training and instincts, it could have happened to any criminal, blacks just so happen to commit crime far more often so the chances of a retarded cop misfiring and killing a person is far more likely to happen to a black guy than anyone else.

Of course, the inevitable riots and mass violence committed by blacks as a result of this probably won't even take it into account.
>>
Oklahoma is the Florida of the Heartland
>>
>>73631
Gunshots aren't the first response.
What you see on the news is not every traffic stop or attempted arrest this year. They'll use tasers as an alternative to beating the shit out of someone, and a gun when people are being threatened.
These news stories are really the exception to the rule. When a policeman inexcusablely kills a person, it's pretty easy to forget how many lives the police have saved. If you want to know the effects of the police backing off, check out the murder rates in Chicago this year.
>>
>>73739

never thought id say that but for a racist piece a shit youre pretty respectable..
>>
>>73739
I'm confused.

>I hate niggers
>this makes my heart weep

Are you using 'niggers' as in certain worthless blacks, or all blacks?

I'm seriously curious, because if you hate all blacks, you wouldn't care, amirite?
>>
>>73725
Implying bullets have a 100% success rate...
>>
>>73842
Shhhh, don't let the goyim know that the guns they waste all their time spazzing out over aren't actually perfect.
>>
>>73554
>They said Crutcher refused to follow officers’ commands in the minutes before he was shot.

>He didn't do exactly what I said so he had to die
Cop logic
>>
>>74001
The best part is when statist cucks actually try to defend this shit.
>>
>>73824
>>73818

I don't see all blacks as niggers, niggers to me are just the scum of society. Its usually niggers who get shot down by cops, which doesn't bother me since theres always some reason the cop felt the need to shoot, but this is just infuriating, he clearly showed no signs of a threat, and did not deserve to have his life ended by a trigger happy bitch.

I may be a racist, but I am NOT blind to injustice, I see everyone as a human before I see their race.
>>
So whats the deal with female cops and shooting tazed people?
>>
>>73554
>Crutcher refused to follow officers’ commands in the minutes before he was shot.

This is exactly why he was shot. It's like blacks fucking want to be shot with how deaf they are to police orders.
>>
>>74031
>>2016
>Being a statist cuck
>>
>>74012

Careful there buddy. You're coming awfully close to not being allowed on this board with that attitude.
>>
What do we do to help stop this??
>>
>>74037
Join Black lives matter
>>
>>73630

Cops in America are generally wimps and have poor training.

http://youtu.be/JCzT4njsyH4
>>
>>73684

Why are fucking cops so poorly trained? Training should be 3 years minimum before they are even handed a weapon
>>
>>74035
nigger.
>>
>>74031
>Exactly why he was shot
So he deserved to die because he didn't follow orders to a T? You know how many times I've yelled and cussed at pigs, ran from them, resisted arrest, tried to get physical with them. Only ever got tased and it was as a last resort.

You can't kill someone because they aren't listening to you. How does that make any sense? He wasnt armed, and was probably just irritated he was getting hassled by cops after his car broke down, as he should have been.
People like you disgust me. Go suck a cops dick you little police state loving faggot
>>
>>73569
>>/pol/
Please go back
>>
>>74082
Y'know, it's cool you're Correcting The Record n' all, but you should tell your supervisors that the Police unions are a helluva voting bloc to loose for the sake of a bunch of gangsters that won't vote.
>>
>>73564
1,2,3,4...how many negros are on the floor
>>
>>74087
tinfoil detected
>he doesn't agree with me hes working for the opposition
What is this? The red scare?
>>
>>74012
I'm black and second this. Some spooks had it coming.
>>
>>74082
Hopefully you're the next one the cops shoot. Criminal piece of shit like you and the guy in the op are no loss to society, the opposite in fact, it benefits humanity.
>>
>>74144
Yea, because you're the benchmark of excellence. Kill yourself edge master.
>>
>>74144
This was 10 years ago I now have a Bachelors in Physics
>>
>female cops
>giving women weapons
I feel bad for the guy
>>
>>74165
> Females in general
Can we all just agree they are less superioir in every way to their male counterparts?
Sometimes i think the wage gap is because women just do shittier work or get majors like Womens Studies
>>
>>74166
I spelled superior wrong but i still got dubs
>>
>>73684
If they don't use the equipment, they lose it
>>
>>74148
Just because you have a Bachelors in Physics doesn't change the fact that you've got daddy issues and can't stand authority.

Stop being an edgelord and reading black facebook retarded shit about MUH COP DISCRIMINASHUNS.

People with jobs don't have the time or energy to fuck with cops just because they're bored cretins playing games on obamaphones.
>>
>>74144
Damn coldsteel
>>
>>74194
I don't have a problem with authority, I dont have a facebook, and I have a job.
Look how close minded and prejudiced you are, you must make an ass of yourself everywhere you go. Poor guy. Quit being such a righteous douche even when you end up being wrong and maybe your peers will start respecting you.
>>
The office has been charged with manslaughter apparently

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/white-tulsa-officer-charged-with-manslaughter-in-death-of-unarmed-black-man/2016/09/22/6bb5f840-8114-11e6-a52d-9a865a0ed0d4_story.html

I wonder if there will be a conviction
>>
>>73554
>They said Crutcher refused to follow officers’ commands in the minutes before he was shot.

As can be clearly seen in the video.

While I agree this was an unjustified shooting, (it appears the stupid and incompetent woman cop fired when the other cop fired his taser) we AGAIN see a Black guy needlessly escalate the situation that leads to the shooting.

When a cop is pointing a gun and at you and tells you to stop, you fucking stop!
>>
>>73630
>>73631
Seriously, US police is so triggerhappy it ain't funny anymore.

>>73647
Looks like I was wrong LEL.
>>
>>74227
>as can be clearly seen in the video
Seems pretty fucking cooperative to me. How was he escalating it?
>>
>>73554
Cops in helicopter, hundreds of feet above had already determined the guy was a bad guy.
Like, do these cops have super powers?
Just goes to show the mentality of the cops is fucked.
>>
>>74227
>>74281
it would seem as if it were unnecessary this time but it's hardly unjustified and i would be shocked if the charges stuck. it seems more like a publicity stunt to keep the local animals in calm and in order.

he approached the officers and tried to put his hand in his pocket, was verbally stopped, and withdrew them, put his hands up without being asked and was generally behaving strangely. after walking away, failing to respond and another repeat of the pocket thing he walked back towards his car and appeared to be attempting to retrieve something (unknown what, he never responded intelligibly to anyone in any form that has been disclosed yet tmk) from the vehicle per wood's account after generally behaving strangely and ignoring all verbal commands.
it sounds like he was on some serious shit to abandon a running vehicle literally in the middle of the road, noteworthy that if it was disabled it was still running, and wander off for long enough for police to respond, then wander back and ignore the cops while walking around with his hands up.

post-dinkheller the guy was basically committing suicide by cop whether that was his intention or not, he wasn't hooting and hollering but his actions and complete refusal to cooperate or respond to questions were too close to that scenario to give the benefit of the doubt.
dinkheller
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UluM9kPkVDo
training video based on the scenario
>https://vimeo.com/90068717

>>74282
the camera doesn't man itself, only the very end of the encounter here though, at least a minute of video is missing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k

>>74281
they never even asked him to put his hands up, he simply did it as he approached them and proceeded to ignore them completely while performing suspect actions. the officers had every reason to be on edge.
>>
It is sad when an innocent person is shot, but the ultimate cause is the release of violent offenders back on to the street due to prison overcrowding.
We should outsource prisons for violent offenders to china where they can be cheaply imprisoned and never have to be released.
The end result would be that the innocent people who are left would be safer.
>>
>>74287
>the officers had every reason to be on edge.
But they had no reason to shoot him. If you dont think she should be charge youre a bootlicker.
>>
>>74338
Not the other guy but she probably should be charged. This was a pretty fucked up tragedy and probably has not much to do with other cop shootings. Not many of them do.
>>
>>74338
I don't think many people think she shouldn't be charged lol. Unlike instances like shootouts or waving and pointing a gun at people and the dindus come out. In this case you can probably actually say he dindunuffin
>>
>>74340
she has been charged.
Pay attention to the news.
>>
>>74342
>says charged instead of convicted
>entire point is out window
>dindus moan about lack of charges AND convictions all the time.
wew laddie I can feel the autism through the screen
>>
>>74338
>>74342
Also said charges when responding to this post you mongoloid
>>
The guy obviously was asking for it. Suicide by cop or attempt to sue on over reaction. Do I think she over reacted....yes do I think it was just....yes.

Her life is now ruined, from a guy who was asking for trouble
>>
>>74347
I work with and I'm around a lot of black people too. Not all black people try to instigate BUT a lot do. its like they try to validate there racist talk by egging people to hate them
>>
>>74347
>>74349
Also I think its funny how his family acts like everything was going so good for him.
Older guy who just taking local college course, points to a transitional time in his life. So maybe he was depressed and going through a rough patch in life
>>
>>73568
Its black cop u tard
>>
>>73725
>implying they should've razed him in the first place
>>
>>74573
>tazed
>>
>>74349
They're fundamentally unjustified except by their own actions.
>>
>>74194
Christ you're a faggot
>>
>>74354
White cop
>>
>>73554
>be a nigger
>cops approach
>cops give basic command
>LOL NAW IM A NIGGER I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO ANY COPS
>gets shot
>feels badman.
>fuck niggers are dumb
sorry I don't or won't ever feel bad for subhumans getting shot.Maybe they need to add a course in black schools called "how to listen to the cops and avoid getting shot.Oh wait, that would never work, most niggers drop outta school.Oh well.
>>
>>73554
who cares
>>
>>74741
>>>/pol/
Your local clansmen called, they want to know if you'd like your buttplug plain white, or off white eggshell?
>>
>>73554
maybe if he wasn't high on PCP he could have acted rationally, or if he was white
>>
>>74741
so... the punishment for not listening to the police is murder? do we live in Nazi Germany, now? wait... even the Nazis didn't execute people in the street
>>
Nazis didn't execute people in the street but Americans did execute Nazis in the street
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.