[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France foiling terror plots 'daily'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: _91160450_mediaitem91160448[1].jpg (47KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_91160450_mediaitem91160448[1].jpg
47KB, 660x371px
>The French prime minister has said the country's security services are foiling terror plots and dismantling militant networks "every day".
>Manuel Valls said about 15,000 people were being monitored for radicalisation as the country continues its drive against jihadist militants.
>Previously the authorities said about 10,000 were identified as high-risk.
>A boy of 15 was arrested at his home in Paris on Saturday on suspicion of planning an attack over the weekend.
>Investigators said he had been under surveillance since April and he had been in touch with a French member of so-called Islamic State (IS), Rachid Kassim.
(...)
>However, a recent commission of inquiry found the state of emergency was only having a "limited impact" on improving security.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37334836

Seriously, what the hell is going on in France?
>>
redpilledbuddhistmonk.webm
>>
>>71929
>Seriously, what the hell is going on in France?
muslims.
also so this is going to be called race baiting and >>>/pol/
>>
Terrorists incidents increased everywhere since the US launched their """"""war on terror"""""":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_terrorist_incidents_by_country
>>
>>71929

Getting shit done.
No western democracy can truthfully say they can stop terrorist attacks (if Donald says he can then he is full of shit) but they can reduce the likelihood.
>>
>>71955
Well of course, no government action can completely eliminate a problem, just reduce its prevalance.
>>
>>71929
All in France, huh? Yikes.
>>
>>71929

After everything they've been through in the past year, France has had enough.

What's going on now is the start of the French Reconquista. Hopefully it won't take centuries to complete.
>>
>>71929
>about 10,000 were identified as high-risk
WEW

>arrested a 15 years old who was in contact with a member of so-called Islamic State (IS), Rachid Kassim
They did get Mr. Kassim later too, right?
>>
Fucking Islamic cunts. Always causing this bullshit, they need to be gased like the Jews, even if u say there are some Islamic fags that aren't terrorists, they are reading from the same piece of shit that other terrorist read. So what does that make the Koran. A useless book that was made by a guy who had 40 wives and half of them are under 18, that talks about murdering other innocent lives that don't follow the rules.
>>
>>71929
When the native majority of 85% have to suffer because of the 15% minority immigrants.
>multiculturalism
>not the heroin of politics
>>
>>71929
I wonder how come they got to foil terror plots 'daily'? idgi that can't be true
>>
>>72124
I don't think you understand why that part of the world is so fanatically religious. It's not the texts but the geographical and economical region.

You live in a >100F desert with sand in your everywhere and then find you self not praying to fuck knows what that you might see and ice cube next month. That part of the world is a shit hole and I don't blame people for trying to leave. Also can't fault them that they lost their ice cube, I'm pretty sure the strongest of us would suicide bomb over not having a glass of water.

Also my opinion is that they suck, should stay where they came from and try to make it a better place instead of trying to assimilate and causing a bunch of rabble rousing tom foolery.
>>
>>72142
It isn't. The clickbait merchant now classify any old stabbing or shooting as "terrorism" as long as someone nearby thinks they heard the perp say "Alla Hackbar!" when it happened.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.