[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media admits to misrepresenting Clinton with false claims of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/06/press-lies-and-hillarys-campaign-years-of-smears-have-created-a-fictional-version-of-clinton-theyre-also-a-disservice-to-voters/

This is a turning point for journalism.
>>
>>71213
>salon

What a joke.
>>
>>71219
There's plenty more where that came from.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/opinion/hillary-clinton-gets-gored.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of-corruption-is-mind-boggling-so-why-is-clinton-supposedly-the-corrupt-one/?utm_term=.4b745ec500e7

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/6/8900143/hillary-clinton-reporting-rules

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/opinion/pay-to-play-donald-trump.html

Take your pick.
>>
>The main problem for Clinton is that people think she is a congenital liar. When asked what it is she lied about, most people can’t point to anything specific; they just know she’s dishonest and corrupt.

Stopped reading there. How can you call yourself a journalist and seriously use a phrase like "most people can't even" without backing that up with any fact.
>>
>>71220
>Media outlets that shill for Hillary claim the media is biased against Hillary
Kek. Media was biased against Trump and Bernie, I've never seen the media support a candidate the way they've shilled for Hillary
>>
>>71221
Good question! Similarly, how can someone running for president claim that "many people are saying" something and yet be unable to provide any further evidence when asked?
>>
All the dead bodies with multiple gunshot wounds were just implanted identities to frame the Clitons, goddamn north koreans, will their propaganda campaign ever CEASE?
>>
>>71224
That's different, because it's not just "many people" it's the best people
Are you saying you doubt what the best people say?
>>
>>71213
What a Shillary article. I know Trump hasn't got the brains to say something smart but, it is an unprecedented smear campaign to get him to lose the election, granted he is a piece of shit.
What about Bernie? The media basically ignored him and only gave coverage to Shillary. It wasn't even subtle either.
>>
>>71229
Trump brought it upon himself by being a complete scumbag. He seems to be unable to understand that when you're running for president, everyone's watching you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uabwt/final_response_megathread/

Just look at this fucking list.
>>
>>71238
you have to go back
>>
>>71238
Not a source
>>
>>71221
I guess "email server" is too difficult.
>>
>>71250
Actually, it's filled with sources. You're just too lazy and scared to read because you know it would prove you wrong.
>>
>>71221
because those are no journalists. they're writers.
>>
>>71238
I'm considering Trump because... fuck it. I'm curious to see how much shit will be flipped.
>>
>>71220
The credibility of these news sources, along with Hillary's, have been swirling down the drain for a long time. Salon itself is on the same level as national enquirer. If anything the media bias is the only reason Hillary is still in the race
>>
EVERYTHING YOU'VE BUILT WILL FALL
>>
>>71213

>We admit that we lied a lot to make people believe a certain picture we want them to believe
>But now we're telling you the truth to make you believe a different picture

How can anyone even take news agencies serious anymore when it comes to politics?
>>
> Media claims other media misrepresenting Clinton with false claims of corruption

FTFY
>>
In Oceania no one is allowed to insult our queen. So she forced them to apologize for the truth.
>>
>>71292
>I don't like what they say so they aren't credible
That isn't how it works.
>>
>>71238
>unironically linking r*ddit
wow this site's gone to shit
>>
>>71238
Jesus the amount of delusion in that subreddit is astounding. It's people like that who make the label "racist", "sexist", etc. completely lose their value and become ineffective. It becomes specially bad if you go to the "bonus" megathreads about institutional racism and the like.
>>
>>71213
>salon
>journalism
That's like saying gawker was also a company with journalistic integrity rather than a propaganda machine
>>
>>71385
mah nigga
>>
>>71353
The Hillary Clinton subreddit spentthe primaries slamming Bernie Sanders and his Bernie Bros for being sexist. Now they spend their time slamming Trump and his supporters for being sexist, and wonder why nobody takes their accusations of sexism seriously
>>
>>71238
>linking to reddit
You should get a permaban
>>
>>71353
How about something to back up your accusations? You literally just said "It's all wrong because I said so."
>>
>>71238
/news/ was a mistake.
>>
>>71255
All your "sources" are biased news articles, and you don't seem to have read them either because all of them actually show that Trump did nothing wrong, even if he is often "politically incorrect".
>>
>>71213
>>71220
All of these are opinion pieces which boil down to "W-well Trump's worse!" and attempts to generalize away people's distrust of Clinton. It really doesn't matter if the media previously have tried to go after Clinton; back in the day, Obama was the sacred cow, not Hillary. In 2016 the media at large has handled her mostly with kid gloves while openly going after Trump. And now the most pro-Hillary publications are tut-tutting some imaginary anti-Hillary cabal to make her look better.
>>
>>71223
I thought Salon was for Bernie?
>>
>>71220

>all these articles made within 2 days of each other

It's not as though they're reporting on some event. It's all opinion pieces made by people who lean the same way politically. Does that not strike as some kind of coordinated measure to drive a narrative?
>>
>>71213
>salon
>>
>>71348
>he thinks the likes of Vox and Salon are credible

OK kiddo
>>
>>71213
the cognitive dissonance among Hillary's supporters is frightening.
>>
> the fact-checkers all find her to be more honest than virtually anyone in politics
lmao
>>
>>71550
Is Bernie currently in the presidential race, idiot?
>>
>>71213
>salon
>>
>the guy that linked to reddit was totally being serious and definitely NOT a false flagging /pol/tard. Definitely
This board is fuckin newfag central fuckin hell
>>
>>71223
Media was for Hillary the whole time. DNC and other leaks prove this conclusively. The fact that many of these people are in relationships with Government officials and staffers as well. It's all one big show. Radical Extremist Leftists have permeated too many aspects of society not just the media and it's plain as day. Bernie supporters have egg on their face for believing that shyster and anyone serious would've been frozen out regardless.
>>
>>71213
>this is what reddddditors believe
Sage
>>
>>71515
How about you go back from where you came from? You can't fool me redddditor
>>
>>71213
Here here. The amount of slander and misinformation propagated by journalists-turned-clickbait-whores should be considered a crime.
>>
>>71915
>>71919
Ironically you bumped the thread twice in a row.
>>
>>71697
Damage control failed cocksucker
>>
>>71224
Trump's an idiot. Doesn't mean the media is less of a joke. Trump's entire job and reason for existing is not accurately reporting information, that would be the media.

If you hate Trump, I get it, I strongly dislike him too, but pull your head out of your ass and try to see how bad what the media's doing is.
>>
>>71213
I know there are a lot of garbage liberal media websites out there, but Salon is the worst. They need to go the way of Gawker.
>>
>>71921
>Not knowing how sage works
Wew lad
>>
This whole election is a joke. It's going to be rigged in Killarys favor unless she croaks before it begins and the thing is within the next month none of this will matter because there's going to be a false flag attack on the east coast and Russia will be blamed for it. Obama will enact Martial Law and remain President. You think i'm joking but you'll see. with Obama having direct relations with ISIS and their puppet suffering from health issues, they will develop a different plan to maintain their own control and them blaming Russia will be because Putin got rid of the global banking system there run by the rothschilds and exposing Obama and HIllary for the piece of trash they are.
>>
>>73858
They won't let her die. They'll find cures for cancer to let her win.
>>
Salon? Irrelevant - far left corporatist elite toilet rag! Total BS. They had an article basically promoting sex with children (Feel sorry for the poor pedophile).
>>
>>71213
No, it's not. Shilling again.
>>
>>73886
Source or shut up, faggot.
>>
>>72097
You're an idiot for thinking Trump is an idiot. The best of leaders will pretend to be simple just so common folk will relate to them better. Bush jr. had an I.Q. of 150 for example.
>>
>>71296
Nobody does. Gallup polls show that over two thirds of Americans don't trust mainstream news. It's an all-time low.
>>
>>73939
>>Bush jr. had an I.Q. of 150 for example.
Yeah reading up on their family was fucking surreal. Seeing Jr. refer to his father as "weak" for letting Bill Clinton decide all the talking points of the debate and saying he would not let the same fate befall him. Nothing at all like the practically dudeweed George W. we all "knew".
>>
>>73939
>Bush Jr.
>best of leaders
You really are an idiot.
>>
>>73939
for one, bush jr. was not mentally slow, he was emotionally slow and bad at reading people. trump however, is slower than molasses. only capable of flailing incoherently and screwing others for his own temporary gain. for two, the common folk don't respect simplicity of mind, they respect power. trump couldn't keep the power going if we outsourced treadmills retrofitted as generators to Jamaica.
>>
>>71213
yea its the medias fault she lied about how many phones she had, deleting emails, sending classified emails on an insecure server. Definitely the medias fault.
Ridiculous
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.