[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungary charges camerawoman accused of tripping fleeing migrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-camerawoman-idUSKCN11D0VB?il=0

>Hungarian prosecutors filed charges on Wednesday against a camerawoman accused of kicking and tripping migrants fleeing police near the southern border with Serbia last year.

>Petra Laszlo was fired form her job at N1TV, a television station with nationalist sympathies, after video footage spread online appearing to show her kicking a girl and a young man.

>Her prosecution for disorderly conduct comes as political tensions mount over Europe's migration crisis in the region.

>Hungary is holding a referendum on whether to accept EU migrant quotas on Oct. 2, the same say as the far-right Freedom Party is standing in presidential elections in neighboring Austria.

>Prosecutors described how hundreds of migrants broke through a police cordon and out of a holding area and headed toward Szeged, a nearby city in September last year. Laszlo was directly behind the police officers and filmed migrants as they ran.

>"While filming she kicked a young man in the shin with a swift kick of the sole of her right foot, and also kicked young girl around the knee with her right foot," the prosecutors said in a statement.

>There was no evidence of a racially motivated hate crime, they added.

>Laszlo was not immediately reachable for comment. Last year she told the daily Magyar Nemzet that she felt remorse over what had happened.

>"I am practically in shock from what I did, and what was done to me," Laszlo said. "I am not heartless (or) racist... I am a woman, a mother of small children, who has since lost her job, and who made a bad decision in panic."

>Prosecutors said she had not kicked a man carrying a small child, one of the accusations she had faced during last year's online furor.
>The man, a soccer coach named Osama Abdul Mohsen, went on to Spain where a sports school offered to find him work.
>>
>>71161
Based Hungary

Lost my virginity there, I'll always have a soft spot for Hungarian women
>>
>>71161
>fleeing police
So criminal charges for kicking criminals?
>>
>>71281
She's a cunt for kicking a girl, at least
>>
>>71305
>Young girl
Not young enough to be a child or a minor otherwise that would be the headline, so she probably just kicked a girl who is 18-30 or something.
>>
>>71306
It's been a while and I can't be bothered to search now, but didn't she trip a man carrying a small child or something?
>>
>>71307
>Prosecutors said she had not kicked a man carrying a small child, one of the accusations she had faced during last year's online furor.
>>
>>71307
Yeah she did. Typical 3rd world slavs dont understand news media like her are supposed to be independent and not interfere with the news event. This lack of professionalism permeates all facet of their societies.
>>
>>71310

>Hungary
>Slavs

Kill yourself.

Also, she did literally nothing wrong.

She could have mowed them down with an automatic rifle and she still would have done nothing wrong.

t. Serb
>>
>>71311
lol serbs are the niggerest slavs. Only thing they can make is that shitty yugo
>>
>>71322

>implying I give a shit what some retarded stranger, who's as comfortably away from the immigrant situation as possible, on the internet thinks

Wew lad
>>
>>71161
What a bitch, i saw that video som time back. un-fucking-believeable
>>
>>71311
>>71324
i remember when a lot of serbs got mowed down by nato ... kek
>>
>>71329

Wow, a military organization of 28 different countries managed to beat one country on its own? Who could have predicted that outcome?
>>
>>71311
Why do serbian women in the States get nigger'd and pregnant right after they step off the airport?
Why do they always have black bfs?

This is available for poles,greeks and macedonians.
>>
>>71345
Judging by your English language level you aren't a native; and like as not a butthurt nig roleplaying.

Really makes me think...
>>
>>71345

>implying

You wish.

You have no idea how xenophobic and racist the average person here is, regardless of gender.

Are there people out there who will fuck literally anyone for money? Sure. But those are present in every culture and ethnic group, so not really a surprise.

But a regular girl just hooking up with the average black guy? Only in your fetishistic fantasies, nigger.
>>
>>71281
>>>71161 (OP)
>>fleeing police
>So criminal charges for kicking criminals?
Oh is that what you do with criminals in your country?
>>
>>71161
The shilling in this thread is unreal.
>>
>>71161
I hope she dies tbqh
>>
>>71477

t. Mehmet
>>
>>71308
>did not trip a man holding a small child
OP's photo clearly shows that she has done just that
>>
>>71585

No, it doesn't.

It shows a man with a small child falling down.

But it doesn't show her having anything to do with it.
>>
>>71161
>near the southern border with Serbia
>BIO MACHT SCHÖN

How the fuck did he get that bag?
>>
Why is assisting the police illegal?
>>
>>71660
Well normally it is because the person assisting could get hurt as these are dangerous criminals we are dealing with. Typically it is discouraged due to safety concerns but if you can assist in a safe manner I don't see why you should not help stop criminals.
>>
>>71660

Unless the police ask for help, there's no guarantee that outside help will actually improve the situation. You could have some guy ruin an undercover sting by interfering (tackling an undercover cop or a police informant, etc) or as >>71663 says they could present another unknown variable that could get hurt since the police don't really know their intentions or could unintentionally block officers when making a move. This is not to say a non-officer can't be essential to stopping a criminal (there's definitely a few situations where average citizens play a key roll in apprehending a suspect), It's simply too much of a dice roll to be worth the risk.

If the police want outside help, they normally deputize them for the duration of the situation. See the old Texas University Shooting 50 years ago where outside help asked before assisting, and closely coordinated with police officers to maximize their effect without confusing the situation (which could have lead to friendly fire situations). This ended up being highly effective, as the volume of fire limited Whitman's ability to continue firing.
>>
that woman deserves an award for acting in her nations best interest
>>
She should be given a medal. Purge them.
>>
>>71724
>>71753
she should have her cuntlips sewn shut
>>
If this is the same one I saw on tv, it wasn't just a girl, it was a little girl, the kind that still holds her parent hand when crossing streets. She also tripped a man, who was carrying his son while run. Real human being that reporter.
>>
>>71761
fuck off and grow up while you're there
>>
>>71248
I'm actually toying with the idea of relocating to german-west hungary (also known as the Burgenland in german, thx trianon) soon as Hofer finally becomes president/fixes the country and then getting myself a fine redpilled hungarian woman from the region

Best of both worlds so to speak

Germanics and Magyars are destined to lead europe to greatness together, only together can we defeat pan-slavism and islamism - The two biggest threats to european identity overall

>>71617
Didn't you follow the news back last summer? There were fucktons of leftist scum from Germany traveling down to the balkans/FYROM to help the invaders out. Fucking deplorable really.
>>
>>72071
kys primitive nigger
>>
>>71248
>I'll always have a soft spot for Hungarian women
Actually she is a fugly retard.
Finally found all the house. Incredible. ^^
>>
>>72107
>Magyars are destined to lead europe to greatness

Our destiny is to destroy ourselves.
>>
Can any Hungary Anons give an update with local sources?
>>
Here's the video for the curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQmFlp7xC8
>>
>>71161
they're not migrants they're economic parasites, deport them.
>>
>>71161
>>The man, a soccer coach named Osama Abdul Mohsen, went on to Spain where a sports school offered to find him work.

Didn't his Facebook page have photo of him posing with an Al-Nusra flag and had images of ISIS flags?
>>
>>71660

they might be hitler, stalin, mao, osama bin landen rolled together in one

the only important details are that she didn't know those folks, she assaulted them, and it isn't clear they would have been a risk to anyone if she hadn't acted the way she had.

>>71281

being kicked is not part of the punishment and even if it was, he hadn't been convicted yet as he was still being chased

>>71248

what's the point? assaulting random people isn't going to put an end to migration, it only makes people of your persuasion look bad.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.