[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I won't stop until I'm too fat to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

File: 1469322716291.jpg (82KB, 634x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469322716291.jpg
82KB, 634x562px
An obese model who is paid by men to eat wants to pile on a further 300lbs (21 stone) to become the world's fattest woman and be completely immobile.

Monica Riley, 27, from Fort Worth, Texas, already tips the scales at 700lb (50 stone) but dreams of being too tat to move and is working towards hitting 1,000lb so that she feels like a 'queen'.

Her feeder boyfriend Sid Riley, 25, whose surname she has taken despite not being married, spends his days cooking Monica meals and even feeding her 3,500 calorie shakes lavished with double cream through a funnel.

He then rolls her over when her 91-inch stomach is full.

Among the things Monica - a model on Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman websites - is looking forward to about being immobile to is getting a bed with a built-in toilet which Sid will need to empty.

Monica said: 'The plan is to reach 1000 lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.

'It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.

'If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll - it’s a big turn-on for both of us.'

Despite their controversial plans, the Monica and Sid are trying for a baby and have endured two miscarriages so far.

She said: 'We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom.

'We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about.

'There’s nothing to stop us raising a child. Some people might think it’s selfish but I’m confident we would be good parents.'

Monica had been overweight all of her life and just two years ago she was preparing for bariatric surgery after an ex-boyfriend urged her to shed the pounds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3775673/Morbidly-obese-model-dreams-weighing-1000lb-loves-fed-FUNNEL.html
>>
kinda sexy when yo put it that way
>>
>>71127
>lbs
>stone
???
>>
>>71127
>not having a bed I can shit and piss in
Where did my life go wrong?
>>
>Monica and Sid are trying for a baby and have endured two miscarriages so far.
>Some people might think it’s selfish but I’m confident we would be good parents.'

I'm sure hundreds of pounds of excess pressure won't have any negative effects on a developing fetus. Totally not selfish.

The inevitable C-section will be epic though. Like slicing open a whale.
>>
>>71129
Fat fetishism is similar to ageplay, were the superobese person plays the role of an adult baby. Superobese people have special needs, and the romantic partner can express their love by attending to the needs of their partner. They buy and cook really nice food and buy custom-fitted clothes, which can be very expensive. It's also very time consuming. Everyday tasks become ordeals, with assistance often being required.

But the most important way that a romantic partner cares for a superobese person is by protecting their self-esteem. Superobese people have fragile egos that require constant attention. For a romantic partner who enjoys fat fetishism, this need for constant attention is the greatest source of pleasure and a labor of love.
>>
>>71137
Dear lord.. I remember a story about some fairly obese, paralyzed from the mid back down, woman that ended up giving birth to a baby randomly, since she didn't even know she was pregnant, didn't feel a thing besides some upper muscles tensing up. She though she was taking a big shit, tada, a baby.

> like slicing a whale

No shit. I wonder if the doctors would even attempt anything.

"Nah, we can't guarantee that The Blob will survive surgery, so you just have a natural birth".
"Here is the two automotive hoists and cargo net you ordered doctor".
"Very good, lets get the net under that gut and lift it so the baby can find its way out".
>>
>>71131
The British measure things with he weight of a stone it equals about 14 pounds.
>>
>>71127
>so that she feels like a 'queen'.
>I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.
>If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll - it’s a big turn-on for both of us.'

£5 says they're both feminists
>>
>>71131
England is still in the middle ages.
>>
>>71187
except for human weight we use metric. except really old people... who are old and still remember when food was sold in pounds and not grams
>>
This is the kind of world we live in now :(
>>
>>71127
>comment too long click to read more
internal monologue: i bet the source is the daily mail
>http://www.dailymai-
tfw i'm a fucking psychic
>>
>>71200
>internal monologue

Psychotic is more like it.
>>
Well, at least I'm not that guy.
>>
These people are a disgrace to my home town and should be euthanized. I can't wait to see that they've had to knock out a wall and procure a flat bed trailer to get her to the hospital for her one of many heart attacks.
>>
>>71214
Isn't that implied by psychic too?
>>
>>71216
they are typical texas white trash
>>
>>71265
No, just a pervert and his ugly girlfriend.
>>
What if it's all the ultimate long con and he's getting her fat so that he can abandon her and then she'd be unable to do anything about it?
>>
>>71276
And what would he get in return?
Does he have a ton of insurence on her, and does he plan to take her "hiking?"
>>
>>71199
It's been around for years anon. Just look at Moby-Dick, a story of a man who mentally and emotionally tries to deal with the loss of his "white whale" and his journey to get her back.
>>
Kek, please nuke Texas.

Please.
>>
>>71267
thats a couple of burgers away from you bubba lol
>>
I can only assume that when he wants to have sex with her he slaps her thigh and rides the wave in.
>>
>>71144

I doubt it's necessarily a fetish so much as a need for codependency. Any relationship I've seen like this has turned out to be based entirely on codependency. i.e. The guy has a psychological need to be with someone who is totally dependent on him, thereby empowering him. His partner is either so mentally deficient that she can't make better decisions, or she likewise has a psychological need to be reduced to a totally dependent state.

You see the same thing with drug addicts.
>>
>>71363
Yes, that's exactly what I'm getting at. Codependency.
>>
wheres that doctor from my 600lb life when you need him?
>>
>>71340
w-w-w-w-wipeout
>>
>>71287
It's called a power trip.
>>
>>71137
>>71146

Surgical resident here. I remember being in med school assisting a C section on a woman who weighed several hundred pounds, but nowhere near 1000. Any kind of surgery on these very large mammals is very difficult.

It's tough on anesthesia because it's a sedation, not general (completely asleep) case, which means they don't have an intubation tube in their trachea to keep their airway open. Since they're not fully awake they're less able to protect their airway so they have to make sure their tracheas don't collapse under their giant neck folds somehow. These people also have fucked up cardiovascular systems from all the undue burden caused by their bodies so that complicates it too.

From the surgeon's perspective, first of all you have to cut through all that fucking fat to get to their uterus. Fat accumulates outside of the abdominal wall, not just randomly throughout the abdomen. Then you have to reach through all that to get the fetus out. Some poor med student usually has to hold back the walls of fat. There's also the logistical challenge of positioning them for surgery and moving them around, keeping in mind that just one of her legs alone probably weights more than a normal person. And then when it the kid comes out, you have to suture all that tissue back together...I remember we had to use these huge curved needles called "XLH", which the resident said stood for "extra large heifer".
>>
>>71127
It is freaking.
>>
>>71420
In russia we had a case, then such a mammal exploded his stomach.
He ate a 5-liter pan of soup, then several liter of beer. After that small meal he travelled home by metro (subway) . So when he threw himself on a chair in car, his stomach was ripped by his meal.
>>
This world is a fucking gigantic loony bin.
>>
>>71641
This is why I work with animals
>>
>>71127
you gotta admit that the dude is pretty lucky
>>
>>71682
I hope he got a large life insurance policy on this whale.
>>
>>71684
>large life insurance
Oh you. :^)
>>
>>71717
she is a white trash beauty
>>
>>71127
I wash myself with a rag on a stick.
>>
me irl
>>
>He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.

What for?
>>
That situation is fucking gross and extremely unhealthy.
>>
>>71287
Uhh... He gets to leave, I assume.
>>
>>71146
The surgeon, dressed in a full wet suit, slowly being lowered toward the mass of quivering flesh.
As he approaches the surface he draws two machetes.
"I'm goin' in."
"Vaya con Ciencia, Doctor Ninja."
>>
>>71127
im so sorry UK
>>
>>71127
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3775673/Morbidly-obese-model-dreams-weighing-1000lb-loves-fed-FUNNEL.html
I...I HAVE TO DO SQUATS WHILST WATCHING THIS
ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN HANDLE IT
>>
>>71127

>they want kids

good fucking luck

300 lbs is usually way too much to bear a child, and you're over double that

the only thing you'll be raising in the future is your cholesterol, don't fucking kid yourself.
>>
>>73943
but... but.. anon what about muh feminism
>>
I'm so turned on.
>>
>>71287
revenge...
>>
>>73972
These are typical amerifat white trash
>>
Damn this bitch is going to die
>>
>>71127
>the ultimate troll
he'll get her immobile and then leave, ruining her life

fuckin' got em
>>
>>73844
I laughed
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.