[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whiter Walmarts are reportedly better operated than black walmarts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

http://www.whas11.com/news/walmart-stores-in-white-neighborhoods-are-better-study-claims/314434046
>>
>>71095
Grey Walmarts unsurprisingly fall somewhere in between
>>
Who is employed at Walmarts in white communities?
Who is employed at Walmarts in black communities?

Really. Makes. You. Think.
>>
>>71121
Underrated
>>
>>71095
Yellow Walmarts are fully staffed by sex robots and only sell rice
>>
Can someone tell me how I can be morally outraged about these totally unexpected results?
>>
>>71121
Hah

>>71095
Funny enough, the only really bad experience i've had at a Walmart was a "white" one in Florida some years ago

Not to mention there's a trashy one that's walking distance outside of the military base I live near
>>
>>71095
ITT: propaganda shills coming out of the woodwork after OP's data show
>>
>>71138

Methinks this sums it up the best. While that is not to say that the colour of your skin dictates the type of person you are, if you are in a neighbourhood of people who don't give a shit, probability by definition of the environment states the a person from that area, working in that areas store, will not give a shit. Hence, things like organisation and cleanliness are left to the wayside. Hire people who are more likely to care, subsequently your store is less likely to be nasty as fuck.

I have worked for a couple of minority companies now, despite being a privileged white male myself, and see that only a handful of people share the idea of what an acceptable "bare minimum" is to retain some degree of pride...

Yes. I must be new here.
>>
>>71095
I prefer blue walmarts myself
But to each their own
>>
>>71209
>Florida

>>71239
Pretty much, yeah, birds of a feather. My experience working in businesses that care deeply about their hiring vs businesses that just get whoever regardless of how much of a shit they give is very similar to your experience
>>
>>71121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
>>
>>71138
You hit the nail right on the head with that post.
>>
>>71138
>Who is employed at Walmarts in white communities?
mexicans
>>
>>71095
Im not suprised...
>>
>>71272
The two Walmarts in my state are ran pretty much by all white people, the population is also 95% white though.
>>
>>71258
YFW the 'like/dislike' bar on that video is always 50/50...
Not that I have a problem with that.
It's okay, I guess.
>>
>>71196
"I'm not a robot"
>>
The jokes on you, The Walton Family is laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>71095
All race baiting aside, There are two walmarts withing a couple miles of each other near me and one is primarily black employees with a few asians, and the other is primarily white employees.

The white one is cleaner, the service is better, the employees are nicer, and just everything about it feels better. I drive the extra couple miles to go there if I need walmart (although I usually just shop meijers).

The black walmart is closer, and I've gone there a couple times for last minute stuff from the hardware department and the black employees are sitting around bullshitting about "dam dat nigga was off the chain last night" and "oh hell no, shiandre didn't say that shit about me" as well as just kinda wandering the store not doing shit and NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER asking anyone if they need help. Also, there's often three registers open, with two of the employees not staffing theirs and sitting at the one other open register all talking in an ebonics threesome.

Funny enough, the asian ladies that work there are very nice, very helpful, and always seem extremely annoyed with their black counterparts.
>>
>>71121
kekekekekekek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.