[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlie Hebdo Italy joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

A missed opportunity?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/europe/charlie-hebdo-italy-earthquake/
>>
The only people Charlie Hebdo doesn't criticize are jews
>>
>>70682
NICE BAIT, LIAR.

CRITICISM OF JEWS IS WHAT MADE THEM UNPOPULAR IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU DISINFO JONESTOWNER !

On the other hand, it is true that one of their artists was fired over their distrust of the Jews.
>>
>>70682
Charlie Hebdo criticizes and makes fun of everybody. Literally everybody.
They would make fun of their dead kids.
>>
>>70677
Its sad that they are doing this to try and justify their criticism of a shitty religion. Criticizing Islam is not in poor taste. Mocking dead people is.

Still, I'm not a total retard that would shoot up their office over what I consider to be poor taste. Islam is so fucking cancerous.
>>
>>72342
>Mocking dead people is.
What? Why? What is this stuff where people who're dead are apparently immune to criticism or jokes? Fuck that, if a guy was an idiotic asshole in life, he doesn't suddenly become a saint just because he's dead.
>>
>>72428
It's because the dead don't have the ability to answer their criticism. It's basically beating up on someone who can't fight back.
>>
>>72433

Do you think that these cartoon representations of italians turned into pasta by an earthquake are based on real individuals who're being met by criticism (criticised for dying by an earthquake and being members of a nationality of pasta-eaters) that they cannot respond to?

Do you think if they rose from the grave they'd shout "HEY! We also eat pizza! Down with Charlie Hebdo's unfair criticisms of dead Italians!"?

It seems nowadays, more and more of the news is taken up by how people are ostensibly offended by things that don't matter. People WILL make light of a tragedy, it's a coping mechanism and if people are too stupid to realise the context of it, then they're too stupid to have their opinions listened to.
>>
>>72331

maybe not their dead kids but certainly their dead writers.

"Charlie Hebdo c'est de la merde. Ca n'arrĂȘte pas les balles"
>>
>>72433
Finally, hitler can receive the praise he deserves with no consequence! No one can speak ill of him, and if they stop me from talking about how great he was, they're technically insulting the dead!

Your logic sucks. Dead people made their arguments while they lived. No one is immune to criticism for any reason whatsoever, and certainly not in a comedic sense.
>>
>>72548
>Finally, hitler can receive the praise he deserves with no consequence! No one can speak ill of him, and if they stop me from talking about how great he was, they're technically insulting the dead!
Hitler killed himself, that means he's a cuck.
>>
>>72568you missed the point, it seems.
>>
>>72331
Kinda like a French stone and parker
>>
>>72504
>Charlie Hebdo is shit, it doesn't stop bullets.
A Charlie Hebdo quote from after one of the time they were attacked.

>>72746
Yep, kinda like South Park, they mock everything and everybody with the same distasteful humour. (Including themself, see Terrance and Philip or every-time someone wanted to ban the city of South Park in the show.)
Of course, everybody went all je suis Charlie when they were mocking Muslims and Islamists. When they mocked the Syrian kid who died on a beach, people were all "hey, you can't mock a dead kid, I'm not Charlie anymore."
They would have mocked the Je suis charlie movement, but I imagine they needed the money for the funerals...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ZBKIzJ6fo
>>
Goddamn.
I told people that "je suis charlie" was fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.