[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

August most violent month in 20 years in Chicago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1449084717326.jpg (89KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1449084717326.jpg
89KB, 600x453px
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-august-most-violent-shootings-chicago-20160829-story.html

>Tavon was among more than 400 people shot in Chicago this month. There have been at least 78 homicides, marking August as the most violent month in the city in almost 20 years, according to data provided by the Chicago Police Department. And there are two more days to go.

>The city hasn't seen a deadlier month since October of 1997, when there were 79 homicides. For the whole year, the count was 761, according to department numbers.

>Chicago has recorded 487 homicides and more than 2,800 people shot so far this year, compared to 491 homicides and 2,988 people shot all of last year, according to Tribune data. Chicago has a lower homicide rate than many other U.S. cities that are smaller in population. But this year, the city has recorded more homicides and shooting victims than New York City and Los Angeles combined, even though the two cities are larger than Chicago's population of roughly 2.6 million.

Where are the BLM monkeys now that their fellow negro needs them to help out?
>>
>How's that draconian gun control working out for yah?
>>
>>69939
And the more diverse Europe gets the more itll be a problem there too. Its easier to do something like ban all guns when you have a monoculture
>>
>>69936
it's a class problem not a race problem.

poor people commit crimes.
>>
>>69939
Yeah funny...there's no need for gun control in white neighborhoods...
>>
>>69936
are gang members paid by the government to protect people?
>>
>>69943
exactly. sharing information with all shouldn't be that hard
>>
>>69943
Really? Because white Appalachian towns are among the poorest places in the country, but also have a crime rate significantly lower than the national average.
>>
>>70010
>towns
there's the answer.
these towns, as far as I know, are small, and not densely populated. If a community is small, there's probably not going to be a reason to commit a ton of crime, regardless of poverty level, especially if all the people around you are culturally and ethnically homogeneous, and also poor.
>>
>>70011
prove it using white cities.
>>
>>69943
Nope, sorry. Doesn't work that way. That's just an excuse for the lack of character, dignity and morality. If you want to see an actual direct corollary, you need to look at the people that are there and not the money.
>>
>>70011
nope, try again
>>
>>70012
>>70037
looking up majority white cities for research right now, first thing I'm noticing is that they're usually way less populous than the ones people always complain about black people / poor people being criminals in (none more than 95k that I've found yet).
>>
>>70039
forgot:

average population of the 10 cities I'm looking at (from this website http://www.localdatabase.com/top-lists/race/white/, pop data from google / wikipedia) is 69,336.8.
>>
>>70041
on the other hand, the ten majority black cities (from http://www.localdatabase.com/top-lists/race/black/, pop data again from google/wikipedia (I'm also noticing that some of the percentages are a bit skewed on the other site, I've corrected them with wikipedia, but they're still in the order listed on the site) ) have an average population of 239,996.5, 3x as much as the white average.
>>
It has to be the large black population in chicago. I live in a city with a slightly higher population with similar density, areas of poverty and social issues. But our murder rate has been between 50 to 60 every year for the past decade.

The only difference is black population and the density of them. The politically correct refuse to admit it and just ignore the elephant in the room.
>>
It'd be much easier to convince the more feeling driven people that the problem is tied to culture than just race. The problem is that urban black culture is anti-intellectual to an extreme degree, and that culture breeds the proudly ignorant, who end up becoming criminals. What's the correct method to fight their retarded excuse for culture?
>>
>>70053
Yes, first education would have to be presented as something "cool". How to do that; I don't know.
>>
>>69943
>poor people commit crimes.
Rich people commit crimes as well. They're just called differently.
>>
>>70053
>>70068
I don't think there is a viable solution to the problems plaguing poor black communities. There's a cycle that needs to be broken, but the people who need to break that cycle are too dumb, uncaring, and antisocial for that to ever happen.
>>
>>70069
Rich people commit white collar crimes and can afford nice lawyers. Even rich blacks like OJ get off on murder.
>>
>>70010
The southern trailer park has just as much crime as the northern ghetto, especially gun crime.
>>
Blacks have a lower average IQ than Caucasians due to long historical differences in proximity to the equator and the resulting disparity in complexity of food production/storage.

http://newobserveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/iq5.jpg
>>
>>69943
hmm, really makes you think

https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
>>
>>70118
>wordpress
>>
>>70073
I live in a poor part of Appalachia and that isn't true at all.

We have a lot of crime, maybe just as much. But we don't have as much gun crime. Our crime is mostly meth heads getting busted dealing, making, or stealing for money.

I also really dislike when people try to tag a false statement on the end of a true statement to try and pass it off unnoticed.
>>
>>69936
Damn it Tyron. Quit fucking up my city.
>>
>>70118
General question for genetic determinists:

If I'm 25 and am not on track to achieve my goals yet, should I kill myself? (Am white) I had trouble in college, depression was partly to blame.

Regardless, a genetic determinist would say I cannot possibly improve at the things that made me lose financial aid, because at this point those must be unchangeable things written into the DNA which governed my brain development at a young age. So, the things I want to do in life are fundamentally impossible for me, if genetic determinists are right.

If genetic determinists are right, should I, a white boy, fucking end myself? Answer carefully.
>>
>lived in Chicago for college
>one of ~5 white people in a predominantly Mexican and Indian neighborhood
>tight-knit community
>rarely felt racial tension between any groups
>people knew your name, helped you carry groceries at night
>everybody would call the cops if shit was going down
>none of that "no snitching" bullshit
>cops would quickly show up and always end up arresting/killing the displaced South-sider who was being a violent failure and ruining our neighborhood

It's literally always from the fucking projects who do this kind of shit.
>>
>>73328
There's something about certain neighborhoods that breed crime.
>>
>>73343
yeah I wonder what that could be
>>
>>73351
It's blacks. Just in case no one made the connection
>>
>>73351

Poverty. Same thing with white 'ghettos' and project housing here in the South. As much as it triggers /pol/ for anyone to mention that.
>>
>>73402
Nah its just homeboys being lazy and want quick lick.
>>
>>71471
You presume that DNA determines the opportunities that come to a person, that your goals are empirically correct for your makeup, and that one college is representative of all methods of training. These are exceptional claims requiring exceptional evidence. So no.
>>
>>73402
How do you explain the poor white neighborhoods that are much less violent than rich black ones?
http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/county/kentucky/owsley
http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/county/maryland/baltimore_city

The Top 10 poorest counties in America are in rural Appalachia and populated by whites while high crime is found mostly in large rich cities with greater than average concentration of blacks.
>>
>>70012
Glasglow
>>
>>73728
West VA hillbillies are too drunk on moonshine to rob a liquor store.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.