[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST A PRANK BRO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bcepe3swarxzzfu2jzci.png (188KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
bcepe3swarxzzfu2jzci.png
188KB, 800x452px
>A woman who said she was selling crickets and worms on a crowded New York City subway car appeared to become frazzled by some teenagers and let the critters loose on riders, then urinated on herself, according to social media posts and news reports.

>Riders on the subway train were locked in close quarters with the bugs for half an hour during rush hour on Wednesday evening after a passenger pulled the train’s emergency brake while they were on the Manhattan Bridge.

>Two days later, on Friday, a woman who identified herself as Zaida Pugh came forward, saying she staged the episode as a prank to raise awareness of how people treat the homeless. She said she is an actress and was not concerned about a backlash from inconvenienced commuters.

>“Of course they’ll be angry with me, but I guess I’m just doing me. I’m waking people up with my shows, my acts,” she said by telephone.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/nyc-woman-causes-chaos-on-subway-train-after-posing-as-homeless-cricket-seller/
http://nypost.com/2016/08/26/viral-subway-cricket-video-was-an-elaborate-prank/
>>
>>69860
Really should just arrest the nutjob and the teens.
>>
>>69866
Its just a prank bro
>>
>>69860
>to raise awareness of how people treat the homeless

How does this "prank" help do that?
Homeless people don't walk around spilling crickets and worms all over the place...
>>
>>69860
she doesnt think very highly of the homeless herself it seems
>>
I'm going to take a guess here....

She's a middle to upper middle class "actor" who doesn't actually volunteer to help the homeless and rather wants the media attention, possibly in a vain attempt to kick-start a career.

Anyone know who she actually is?
>>
>>69869
No, it was an arrogant cunt that blocked the travel of others. Just like the BLM assholes. They should all get arrested if they do it intentionally.
>>
She's guilty - she said so, and the punishment for her mayhem is to eat every fucking bug in/on/near the train and lick clean all the urine (starting with her own) on every platform of every train. After which we will all shout O my we were only pranking you honey. Fucking entitled cunt.
>>
>>70049
u sound like a great person
>>
>>70054 da Brooklyn bug bitch was arrested on charges of reckless endangerment, obstructing governmental administration and falsely reporting an incident, police said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-arrest-brooklyn-woman-who-released-bugs-on-crowded-subway-train/ar-AAih9ba
>>
>>69860
What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>70088
>>70034
etc.

What about the moron who pulled the emergency brake because of some insects? Not that it'd be warranted, but there's an emergency call button that you're supposed to use if you're in danger -- it doesn't require a multi-step disassembly to do it, either.

The entitled bitch is the one who decided to pull the brake.
>>
Hahahaha, I love pranks!
>>
why do people do this
>>
>>70130
A false sense of achieving social justice and making a positive difference.
>>
>>70121

Probably part of the "act".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.