[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mugabe Arrests Olympic Team For Not Winning Medals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: MugabeMugabePresident-Mugabe1.jpg (205KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
MugabeMugabePresident-Mugabe1.jpg
205KB, 1000x636px
>We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes
>If you are not ready to sacrifice and win even copper or brass medals (referring the 4th and 5th positions) as our neighbors Botswana did, then why do you go to waste our money
Thus spoke the leader of a nation

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/mugabe-orders-arrest-rats-we-call-athletes-after-zimbabwe-wins-no-olympic-medals

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/24/mugabe-orders-arrest-detention-of-zimbabwean-olympic-team/
>>
>>69283
Sucks to suck
>>
>>69283
Wow, great logic from that dumb ape. I am sure having the threat of being arrested if they dont win a medals will lead to many more people growing up to become athiletes in his shithole of a country.
>>
>>69283
The salt is real

If he had a sense of humor he could have done a more sarcastic punishment
>>
>>69283
It's sad how high were the emotional stakes on earning an olympic medal for this shithole of a nation
>>
>>69283

It could have been better than this.

It could have stayed Rhodesia.
>>
>>69283
Well, it's not like they had the energy to compete, what with the lack of food and all.
>>
Mugabe's childlike view of the world and total pettiness would be kinda kawaii if he wasnt ruining lives everyday
>>
>>69299

Like cutting legs to make them compete in the upcoming Paralympics?
>>
Rhodesia died for this
>>
Even North Korea won gold.
>>
>>69329
He isn't ruining any human lives so let him go this time.
>>
>>69283
maybe he should let whites come back, we win pretty much anything that isn't sprinting & we'll fix his farms back to when the were owned by whites
>>
>>69366
No, you see white people are why they can't get ahead
By repeatedly lowering the bar, everyone looks better
>>
>>69366
Whites don't want to come back though.

Rhodesia is dead and gone, it can't be brought back now.
>>
>>69363
>>69377
t. Mugabe intern
>>
>>69351
i may have laughed more than i should have
>>
you can't make this shit up

maybe you didn't place because people want to leave your country the first chance they get and yo udo things like threaten people for not winning sports
>>
And no one joined their olympic team ever again.
>>
>>69396
I mean. If you built a wall around it, kicked out all the current residents and invited whites back it could be called new Rhodesia
>>
>>69502
Real life is not an RTS game dude
>>
>>69283

Is this actually for real? I kinda find it hard to believe that there are actually people out there in the world as petty as this.
>>
>>69477
My Brother grew up in Rhodesia, Mum worked there as a teacher. Told me that she one day saw Mugabe at an ANC meeting. He said he wanted to give every child a weapon to fight the Whites. He fucked up a country that once had the best school system in Africa, good infrastructure and turned it into that mess. She told me that she wants her ashes to be put in the Zambezi, because she lost her damn heart down there. But as long as Robert is in charge there, she won't set a foot on this godforsaken land. What a shame.
>>
>>69508
Welcome to Africa. It's a shithole. This is why.

Thankfully China is buying it up from underneath all these despots. There is no possible way that the Chinese could run it any better than Robert "Win a medal or I'll fill you with metal" Mugabe.
>>
>>69511
"could run it any worse" I meant obviously.
>>
>>69511

>Thankfully China is buying it up from underneath all these despots.

Funny thing that.

>“WE WANT the Chinese to leave and the old colonial rulers to return,” said the populist Michael Sata. “They exploited our natural resources too, but at least they took good care of us. They built schools, taught us their language and brought us the British civilisation…at least Western capitalism has a human face; the Chinese are only out to exploit us.”

He changed tune once he became president and welcomed the Chinese because they brought cash with them.

>There is no possible way that the Chinese could run it any better than Robert "Win a medal or I'll fill you with metal" Mugabe.

While China doesn't arrest their athletes who fail to win anything, they sure as fuck don't get anything either. I mean, even the former athletes, who no longer compete, but still won them gold medals aren't treated with care or anything.

There's a whole documentary about this, but I can't remember its name.
>>
>>69508
He's from the same continent that gave us Idi Amin, a butcher who killed all the generals who didn't support his takeover of Uganda, held a banquet after he took control, and then shook his finger at those dead general's severed heads which had been placed at the table with him.
>>
>>69508
How do people like this who think their majority white suburban utopias are the standard throughout the world still exist with the prevalence of the internet!?
>>
>>69768
cultural relativism, we're all the same and every culture is equal shitlord
>>
>>69768

There's a whole lot of middle ground between "white suburban utopia" and "insane African dictator". And I bet most people prefer the former.
>>
>>69768
Wait, are you saying only white people find this abhorrent?
Das racis
>>
>>69299
It just says he's arresting them, doesn't say what the punishment is. Maybe he'll give them a fun punishment.
>>
>>69835
Yes, maybe he will punish them by giving them farms owned by white people
Then when the farms fail he will arrest them again and give them another wacky punishment
>>
>>69283
>Rhodesia will never win gold in farming
>>
How has this dude not been assasinated yet...
>>
>>69786
unless you are the latter.
>>
Wtf this is pure lunacy, where is the petition to release them?
>>
>>70173
People are too poor to buy guns
>>
"We don't even steal anymore because there's nothing left to steal" you think he's giving the guys with no food guns?
>>
>>70174
>"Why yes, sign me up for another decade of Mugabe, please!"
>>
>>70196

>"Mr Mugabe, 10,000 american housewives signed a petition to free those olympic athletes you imprisoned"

>"lol so"
>>
>>70303
yeeeaaahhhh in that situation its sorta "vote for mugabe" or "die in a torture camp run by mugabe". in this case, you actually sorta DO choose, vote for mugabe
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.