[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too far? or too funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (105KB, 631x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 631x483px
Man arrested in Ohio for stripping naked, acting like a gorilla, and masturbating in public.

Was it for harambe?

http://trendingviews.com/man-acts-like-gorilla-and-masturbates-did-he-get-arrested-for-harambe/
>>
>>69159
this
>>
>>69154
This meme is shit and im tired of hearing about it
>>
>>69193
shhh don't say that too loud, the memesters love it when their memes piss us off
>>
>>69199
It doesn't make a difference in the long run. All I have to do is not look. You're the ones that have to live with posting trash.
>>
>>69159
this t b h
>>
>>69162
>>69217
saaamefaaaaaag
>>
>>69154

>Out with buddies. Get really high before hitting bars, and get drunk off ass while high.
>Last call. Buddies are heading home. I'm like nah I got this and start walking on all fours and they laugh.
>Next thing I know I'm in a police station.
>cops say they took the liberty of calling the first contact on my cellphone to pick me up.
>fml - 1st contact is girlfriend
>gf is gonna be so pissed that I ditched her to hang with what she calls my "braindead faggot friends", did dangerous drug combos, blacked out and did apparently enough stupid shit to get arrested.
>Gotta think of an excuse.
>Officer says I was acting like a fucking gorilla.
>*lightbulb.jpg*
>"It was a protest for HARAMBE!" I shout.
>Cop says "Bullshit. You were wasted off your ass and trying to hump a lamppost while beating your chest!"
>"Please man, when my gf gets here, just play along with the story for like a minute."
>Gf arrives with the "I will murder you and then dump you in that order" look. Cop looks pissed as well. I wink at him like six times.
>"Hon, I know this looks bad, but let the officer here tell you what this was about."
>Officer: "*sigh* Apparently he was acting like a gorilla in protest for Harambe."
>Gf's pants instantly wet.
>Throws bail money down, grabs my arm with dark eyes, and runs me out of there.
>Sex in car. Sex at home.
>THANKS HARAMBE!
>>
>>69638

>Next day, wake up at 4pm because hungover like a motherfucker.
>Tell gf I slept in because was having a good dream about Harambe.
>Walk downstairs, there's 3 reporters from the local and city papers with a photographer.
>Gf brimming with pride -- called them in the morning to tell my story.
>Fuck I know nothing about Harambe.
>Ask to go to bathroom before interview.
>Quietly grab only nonfiction book we have on the way: the dictionary.
>Memorize definitions for "gorilla" and "protest", as well as their "see also"'s.
>Come back and quote select parts of the definitions for every question. Reporters quickly give up, but say I sound as informed and clear-headed as a typical activist 20-something. Say they'll run the story anyway and that it will probably get picked up nationally.
>fml. I can't just quote the dictionary at actually good newspapers. Gotta cram on Wikipedia before tomorrow night.
>Turn around. Gf still beaming with pride.
>Fuck it.png.
>Get wasted all day and night with buddies again.
>Wake up to find all the national newspapers and blogs just reprinted facts from the local guys who didn't give a fuck about my story in the first place. Nobody followed up with me on the fact that my quotes were all vacuous or whether I was drinking that night or anything.
>Gf even more horny.
>Mfw acting like a retard combined with apathy in dying newspaper industry was best thing ever happened to me.
>Ditch gf to get wasted every night from then on. Tell her I'm going to Harambe support group I helped start. Fuck, it's kinda true now.
>>
wow never thought anything meme related could stoop this low, the only thing lower than this is probably the b/ board
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.