[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It just keeps getting worse for Crooked Hillary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

http://nypost.com/2016/08/23/new-revelations-show-a-nation-for-sale-under-hillary-clinton/

The Democratic Party often warns us that mixing big money and politics will corrupt democracy. They must have nominated Hillary Clinton to prove it.

The Clinton Foundation was ostensibly set up to solve the world’s most pressing problems. Though it’s done some fine work, its most fruitful program has been leveraging Clinton’s position in the State Department to enrich her family, friends and cronies.

It’s against federal law for charities to act in the interests of private business or individuals. Yet the Clinton Foundation secured high-paying gigs for its namesakes and helped for-profit corporations with family ties set up lucrative deals.

As it turns out, that’s probably the least corrupt part of the story.
>>
inb4 another million dollar congressional witchhunt over nothing
>>
>>68773

>over nothing

How fucking deluded are you?
>>
>>69155
As deluded as a typical Trump supporter.
>>
>>69160
Anyone who supports Hillary unironically are fucking cancer who need to be expelled
>>
>>69235
>I call myself an "American" but I hate democracy so much that I think anyone who disagrees with me should be forcibly removed from the country
>>
>>69244
>America
>democracy
Pick one
We never were a democracy.
>>
>>69245
>We were never a democracy
We were never a DIRECT democracy. That does not mean our government has never been run according to democratic principles. And it certainly does not mean that deporting anyone who disagrees with you is consistent with American political values and tradition.
>>
>>69235
As a Trump supporter I disagree and you probably need to shut up cause you are part of the problem.

That being said, almost every single Hillary supporter I've been in contact with has purposely had their head buried in the sand. Especially regarding her scandals. Just yesterday, a lady I worked with said something to the tune of "well they say x about Hillary but I don't believe it, there's no way that happened". To which I replied, "well we can youtube the congressional hearing and you can watch her say it." And her response was "Oh I don't want to see that, and how do we know that's even her".

On video.
Talking.

To congress.

How do we know it's her?

This is the internal world some of them live in.
>>
typical Trumpf supporter bullying behavior. Time to go to bed, President Hillary is coming!
>>
>>69244
Vote rigging and paying a non denominational party to sabotage an opponent isn't democracy at all.
>>
>>69259

Doesn't mean everyone that disagrees with -you- is "x" or "y" either.
>>
>>69312
Calling for political opponents to be deported is antithetical to democracy.
>>
>>69259

>Direct democracy

Then dumb shit like the Brexit happens
>>
>>69235
I don't see how you think trump is more qualified. We were screwed out of Bernie, but hillary's policies will do more good than trump's
>>
>>69359
I'm not saying direct democracy is good, just responding to that anon who seemed to be claiming that America isn't a democracy since it's not a direct democracy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.