[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 5787da3b88e4a779638b7cad.jpg (67KB, 888x592px) Image search: [Google]
5787da3b88e4a779638b7cad.jpg
67KB, 888x592px
http://nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
>"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.
>Linsky then asked Chen who he thought "was paying for that."
>"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%22i%60d%20rather%20be%20called%20racist%20for%20not%20supporting%20refugee%20%22&src=typd
>>
>>68713
No proof
>>
>In his research from St. Petersburg, Chen discovered that Russian internet trolls - paid by the Kremlin to spread false information on the internet - have been behind a number of "highly coordinated campaigns" to deceive the American public.
>>
>>68713
I'll be surprised to see this story much in the American media
>>
>>68717
Looks like they're already suppressing the story.
>>
>>68713
>Like false-flag kind of thing.
Shillary's shills have been picking up some phrases from shitposting here I see.
>>
>>68730
are you under the impression that phrase originates here?
>>
>>68745
Yes because I am an idiot.
>>
>>68715
>to deceive the American public.

This is the American public. The same public that is electing Donald Trump. The public that is ignoring the entire used auto industry be subsumed by subprime lending (which is then bundled and sold on wall street...sound familiar?) Were largely clueless about our own electoral college, other countries and believe that chemtrails are tall, but global warming isn't (it snowed in winter after all). We think McDonald's is food, mustangs are quality cars, and Harley Davidsons are fast.

Let's be honest, spending money deceiving Americans is like spending money to make water wet.
>>
>>68749
>>68730
>t. Average conspiracy nut
>>
More coming in:
>As one conservative said to BuzzFeed's Gray, "It’s really hard to tease out the genuine white nationalists from the trolls. At a certain point, the distinction isn’t meaningful. If you spend all day saying white nationalist things online but you claim you’re doing it ironically, it’s not clear to me what the difference really is.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-to-tie-donald-trump-to-the-alt-right-and-the-worst-of-the-web/
>>
I'm from Russia
Ask your answers anon
>>
>>68874
What kind of food do you like to eat any favorites?
>>
>>68714
says the kremlin
>>
>>68900
You are a Kremlin.
>>
>>68713
>One candidate openly talks about using nukes against Russia for votes
>Another one has lots of obvious undisclosed dealings with Russia, and openly talks about improving the relationship between the two countries

Man, this "Hitler liked sugar" thing is getting stupid. As if Russia didn't have reason enough to want Trump in charge, according to this guy it can only be a
>"really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something"
>>
>>68713
Even if those are real Russians trolls, they probably are just an inedependent bunch of bored bitards.
> tfw goverment will never pay you for making fun of capitalistic pigs
>>
>>68713
oh boy. the left is pretty much attacking trump with "better dead than red" at this point. weird how the left is behaving as fucking ridiculous as the right does when they think they see some red communists.

this fucking election.
>>
>>68980
I love how the historically anti ruskie right are now suddenly totally fine with Russia just because the libcucks are starting to get a little riled up about Russia.
>>
>>68877
Nice question
Kind of home made food. When i were studying nearly every day i ate fast food. (3 years) So now i don't like it.
Well, i like roast beef. Especially with potatoes and greek salad.
>>
>>69003
Mah man. I'm American and Greek salad is delicious.
>>
>>68713
Poccия гaвнo ёбaннoe. Кaцaбляди нe люди
>>
>>68982
That's how politics works in the US. Divide and conquer. If one side approves the other opposes, it keeps people placid.
>>
>>68775
>whoosh
>>
>People in the US say fuck the establishment
>Support a blowhard because he too says fuck the establishment

>THERE IS NO WAY AMERICANS COULD BE MAD AT THE ESTABLISHMENT, IT'S A SOVIET PLOT

Just how stupid is the American media?
>>
>>68713
Key words "looks like". Unlike the proof of 6 million funded to promote Hillary Shills.
>>
>>68713
the real users of /pol/
>>
>>69570
Yfw

Be an American from NC, trying to stop the Illuminati from taking over America. Make Trump memes and memes from Hillary and DNC emails. Spend several hours MAGA.

Liberal Journalists and Democrats give all credit to your work to Russians.
>>
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
>>
>>69582
Putin wants Trump as president just to kick his dumb ass. Putin wants weak competition. Isn't this obvious?
>>
>>69586

>Putin wants weak competition.

>By supporting Trump and not Hillary
>>
>>69588
yes, exactly. trump isnt a politicean and has no idea how the world works outside of what he has doen, he is the perfect uneducated weakling he'd love to have under his thumb while claiming to be buddy buddy. clinton just flat put calls him a terrible person and political leader and doesnt want to work under him. so yes, it should be obvious as to why putin wants an uneducated "leader" over a politician
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.