[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two white men chimp out - literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1470449674455.jpg (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470449674455.jpg
193KB, 500x500px
Welcome to the South, y'all

http://wate.com/2016/08/22/police-ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-touching-self-inappropriately/

>On Friday officers were called to the Giant Eagle Plaza in Warren to investigate two white males who were running around the lot and taking off their clothes.
>Timothy Cook, 32, of Leavittsburg entered the near by License Bureau, waved his arms around, exited the business and began pleasuring himself on the sidewalk
>By the time officers arrived, they said they found Cook sweating profusely in the parking lot, acting like a “gorilla” by squatting on all fours, punching the blacktop, jumping up and down, screaming non-coherently and growling.
>>
>>68620
>Ohio
>the South
Maybe if you are Canadian. I guess geography isn't your strong suit, Anon.
>>
>>68622

Like we care where any of these empty cesspools are.
>>
>>68622
>Thinking a nigger would know anything about geography.
>>
>>68620

Why weren't they shot? By police standards, they should be dead.
>>
>>68620
Who are you to judge? They probably self-identify as gorillas. I'm tired of everyone's bigotry!
>>
Is this just one dude doing it right? Because that happens every week and is not /news/worthy.
>>
>>68663
Still newsworthy, it's just clearly slanted to make whites look bad. And yeah it's one dude, he's the current resident shitposter and the mods are on vacation.
>>
>>68620
when did ohio end up in the south? how did they move it ?
>>
>>68620
I'm from the south, I live in a major metropolitan area and to me Ohio is mostly an empty flyover state where rural rednecks live. People need to understand that there are idiotic conservative white trash in upstate new york and civilized people in Dallas. It doesn't matter your state or general region, but how densely populated your particular city is.
>>
>>69479
>and civilized people in Dallas
The city of Dallas is a shit hole. Drive anywhere for one hour in any direction from Dallas and you're still in a shit hole. Upstate NewYork is like a 1st world country by comparison. Even Ohio is a better place to live.
>>
>>69479
>Ohio is mostly an empty flyover state where rural rednecks live.
Fuck off, Ohio is cool. And it has tons of cities.
>>
>>68620
WTF Ohio is north of the mason- dixon line.....

the south needs no help in fucked up stuff thanx.......y'all keep that shit up north to yourselves
>>
>>68653
They were white and not black, that simple.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.