[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrea Tantaros of Fox News Claims Retaliation for Harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 23FOX-blog427[1].jpg (40KB, 427x449px) Image search: [Google]
23FOX-blog427[1].jpg
40KB, 427x449px
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/business/media/andrea-tantaros-of-fox-news-claims-retaliation-for-harassment-complaints.html

>Andrea Tantaros, a former Fox News host, charged in a lawsuit filed Monday that top executives at the network, including the man who replaced Roger Ailes, punished her for complaining about sexual harassment by Mr. Ailes.

>The suit by Ms. Tantaros, filed in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan, is the latest round in a contentious volley that began in late winter, when Fox claimed she had breached her employment contract by writing a book without receiving network approval.

>“Fox News masquerades as a defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” Ms. Tantaros’s suit says.

>Fox News said it would not comment on pending litigation.

>Mr. Ailes, the network’s founding chairman and guiding force for two decades, resigned last month after a former anchor, Gretchen Carlson, said in a suit that she was fired for refusing his sexual advances. Mr. Ailes has denied all allegations of harassment.

>In April, the chief lawyer for Fox charged that Ms. Tantaros had concocted sexual harassment claims to gain leverage in the contract dispute; her lawyer, Judd Burstein, said the book dispute was a pretext that Fox was using to silence her.

>During arbitration, Mr. Burstein said, Fox News offered to pay her a sum “in the seven figures” if she renounced claims against Mr. Ailes and others at the network, including the host Bill O’Reilly. According to the lawsuit, Ms. Tantaros said she had been subjected to unwelcome advances from Mr. O’Reilly, whom she had regarded as a friend and adviser.
>>
related

https://thinkprogress.org/the-explosive-new-sexual-harassment-allegations-against-bill-oreilly-detailed-532232faca58
>>
I'm surprised it involves Bill O'Reilly now.
>>
>>68627
I'm not, the guy always has that obnoxious "I'm the smartest guy in the room" kind of attitude. Go figure, a guy with an ego that'll make even your average liberal pundit feel humble is also a creep.
>>
>>68777
He doesn't even act like that off set or in interviews all the much. It's pretty much just an acting gig to him.
>>
>Playboy Mansion-like cult
Wut
Whats cult-like about the playboy mansion? Its just some rich dudes house where he throws parties
>>
>>68806
she means it has a hotness-based cult-like power structure

i think
>>
>>68777

Guilty until proven innocent, eh?
>>
>>69524
I'm sorry, you're right, we should stick allegedly to every sentence and use all the politically correct terms as well while talking about scandals online. Neck yourself, you flaming faggot.
>>
>>69539

Has nothing to do with political correctness, only presumption of guilt. I have no reason to believe anything she says until she provides proof.
>>
>>69555
>repeated complaints
>Gretchen Carlson, said in a suit that she was fired for refusing his sexual advances.
>Fox even offered to bribe her

I think guilt is a foregone conclusion. I'd even put 100 bucks on it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.