[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harambe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-52-07.png (1023KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-52-07.png
1023KB, 1440x2560px
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/harambe-memes-cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-shot-dead-rip-a7203356.html

Stop this meme they said
>>
>>68379
Once again, I find myself wishing this was an image board instead of a ramen recipe exchange.
>>
>>68382
Must
Harambe memes
>>
>Stop making memes
>>
>>68379
Wow, first they murder him and then they attack anyone trying to meme-orialize him. The zoo must've really hated Harambe.
>>
>>68379
#dicksoutforharambe
>>
>>68464
My dick has been out for months for Harame
>>
>>68445
>Memeorialize

Thank you for the new word
>>
>>68382
"Ramen recipe exchange"
Is the most lol I've had. Thank you so much
>>
>>68529
what does this weebshit have to do with harambe
>>
goofuses of the Internet hopped on the Harambe train for their jollies
>>
>Asking people to stop forcing an unfunny meme.
Now it'll be around for the rest of the year atleast.
>>
***UPDATE***
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/harambe-memes-twitter-facebook-cincinnati-zoo-hacked-deletes-social-media-accounts-a7205111.html
>Harambe: Cincinnati Zoo deletes Facebook and Twitter accounts after being bombarded by memes
>The zoo had tried to use the account to move on from mentions of the gorilla that was killed. It failed
>>
>>68379
that post rustled my Harambe
>>
>>68621
Memed to death.
>>
>>68658
I know some of them were probably 4channers, but I'm willing to bet most of those facebook and twitter accounts were owned by frequenters of r/imgoingtohellforthis and 9gag/funnyjunk
>>
>>68621
>>68658

#DicksOutForCincinnatiZoosSocialMediaAccounts
>>
>Stop making memes
You may as well try to stop the sun from setting.
>>
>>68379
last I heard jill stein is tied with harambe
>>
>>68379
I would have tried a dart first. If things went south, look on the bright side. Theres more kids than gorillas in the world
>>
>>68379
I agree, the harambe memes aren't funny at all they're just fucking dumb
>>
i lol'd at dicks out for harambe.. worth it
>>
>>68883
Sure, it's completely 9gag tier, but what was the zoo thinking telling people to stop meming? It's 2016. The social dynamics of the internet aren't some unfathomable new paradigm anymore. The Streisand effect has been mainstream knowledge for over a decade.
>>
>>68875
Darts don't work right away.
>>
>>68379
They're the ones that shot it, I'm sure they can handle a few memes
>>
>>68445

Harambe hate is a systemic problem that permeates through all levels of society. Even the victims of Zoo-On-Harambe violence internalize it and try to justify simply "moving on " to forget the tragedy that happened. According to a very reputable source that is never wrong and that I won't name, approximately 6.023^10x23 Harambes are shot every year by white, middle age, pro-gun conservative zookeepers. This MUST stop. #YesEveryHarambe
#GorillaLivesMatter
>>
>>68875

I don't know if you understand how adult male gorillas work. Basically the alpha male attempts to drive off or kill any beta males he catches trying to mate with his females, which are all of the females in the pack. He kills baby gorillas that he suspects aren't his because they don't smell or look right. There was an incident I read about where a child fell into a female gorilla cage and it cradled him because he broke his leg and it tried to comfort him. This isn't a female gorilla though. This is a male and I would be terrified if a child fell in there. Just watch the video, he was dragging the kid through the water like he was a dead fish. I'm shocked they didn't shoot the gorilla sooner. I'd rather explain to the zoo why I killed the gorilla ten thousand times over than explain to some woman why her kid died even once (even if the mother was pure stupid, along with her kid).
>>
>>68379
Are they fucking retarded? Don't they understand the internet? This is just going to make people meme more, they're feeding the beast at this point.

You think they would understand the concept of memes but they don't, you just have to ride it out and wait for the meme to die, you cant tell everyone to "please stop memeing". A joke on the internet won't die because it's on the internet, people are behind computers, they don't give a fuck about what you think.

This is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>68382
F U C K I N G T H I S.
>>
is this about #dicksoutforHarambe
>>
>>68382
>just wanted to post my dank harambes
>>
>>69561
FUCK ignore my trip
>>
>>70808
bump
>>
>>70817
>bumping a thread on /news/
>>
>>70821
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>68621
Well there was a tinge of guilty but I stayed strong and stuffed that emotion deep inside
>>
>>69158
Agreed, it's easier to explain why you shot the gorilla than have a dead kid and not shot
>>
I was just a sad 5 year old boy. I loved Harambe so much, he was the thing that held me to life. One night, I learned he was shot. I cried for him, I always loved him, I had a crush on him. I cried in bed all night, thinking how much I loved Harambe. Suddenly, a hairy fist came up my asshole. It was Harambe. I was so happy. Legends never die, he said. I procceded to shout: "DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE!" while unzipping my pants. He violently chopped my dick off, eating it like the banana it was. He then showed me his own and yelled: "DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE!" too. He furiously raped the hole my chopped dick left that night. I thought we were happy, but in the morning, he was gone. Harambe is love, Harambe is life.
>>
>>70839
I disagree I don't agree that it is easier to explain. In fact if the kid died I would have less questions about the whole thing. I'm not saying either of them should have died.
>>
>>71752
that's because you're autistic, anon.

normal people value the lives of humans over animals.
>>
>>70822
>newfag, he's grintecsting
nice dubs for harambe
>>
>>71766
humans are animals
>>
>>71776
Now you are just being Autistic anon Humans are clearly different then the average animal. I don't see lions building cities or civilizations.
>>
What is Harambe?
>>
>>71781
Harambe is inside all of us.
>>
Harambe is love, Harambe is life.
>>
>>68379
HARAMBE FOREVER!
>>
>>69157
you idiot it's supposed to be 6.02*10^23
>>
>>71779
ants have pretty complicated civilizations.
>>
>>69157
top of the line satire mate.
>>
y'all niggas don't even fucking know

Harambe is a national hero, up there with rocky balboa and shit

I shed a tear
>>
>>71867
True bees as well and naked mole rats but they don't wear cloths and don't have video games.
>>
>>72063
>no clothes and video games
how can humans even compete?
>>
>>68893
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
hey fags
>>
https://soundcloud.com/dumbfoundead/dumbfoundead-harambe-prod-by-getter
>>
>>72270
NYC just got their world rocked right now.
>>
>>72063
I guess we weren't over the average animals until the 70' s then, when videogames were invented.
>>
can we please all write in Harambe for the US president? hope people are with me
>>
>>74662
why ?
you already elected the monkey twice
>>
>>74664
Kek
>>
>>71779
That's because you've never been invited to gorilla city
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.