[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philip Davies blasts 'sexist' justice system for 'discriminating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: justice.png (180KB, 1034x672px) Image search: [Google]
justice.png
180KB, 1034x672px
After countless politicians towing the feminist line, including Obama coming out saying everybody should be a feminist and Hillary running her entire campaign around feminism, a British MP is standing up against all that nonsense. He spoke at an International Conference on Men's Issues, where he bashed feminist hypocrisy and talked about the significant sexism against men in our justice system.
Bravo, Davies. Don't mind the feminist hate machine.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/699988/Philip-Davies-MP-sexism-feminism-criminal-justice-sustem-Jeremy-Corbyn-Theresa-May

Naturally, feminists were pissed and claimed that supporting gender equality shows "utter contempt for women." Feminist MPs called for the Prime Minister to suspend Davies. Because apparently that's how Parliament works, the PM can just suspend people for saying things they don't like. So far there hasn't been a suspension, will update if this gets juicier

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/12/pressure-mounts-on-may-to-respond-to-philip-davies-feminist-zealots-comment

https://hequal.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/feminist-mp-who-sought-suspension-of-philip-davies-for-sexism-attended-gender-segregated-rally-was-elected-via-all-women-shortlist/
>>
>>67685
Good for him, is he the one that got laughed at by the feminist when he was saying male suicide rates are disgustingly high and then she acted like a vile child when she was interviewed about it?
>>
>>67695
Yes. Surprisingly he won that battle, and Parliament had a discussion of men's issues for the first time ever. Feminism is finally starting to lose power
Three more months until the next International Men's Day, we'll see if he can pull off a repeat.
>>
>>67733
International Men's Day: The one day a year where feminists don't even pretend that feminism is for men too
Every year feminism's opposition to IMD faces more and more backlash, and after losing the battle in Parliament last year I wonder if they'll finally give in or if they'll put up another fight this year.
>>
>>67685
I have come to the conclusion that all women are the daughters of Eve.
>>
>>67811
The good guys are finally going to have a victory.
>>
This is really saddening. They didn't even try to respond to his points, they just called him sexist.
>>
>>67836
Welcome to feminism. They claim that sexism against men doesn't exist, and if you say it does then they call you sexist.
Above all, feminists want to control the conversation, and will punish anybody who tries to contradict them. If you want something really sad, look up Lawrence Summers. TL;DR: he was the president of Harvard. About 10 years ago he made comments during a meeting on women in STEM positions, pointed out that studies have shown differences between men and women so the gap might not be entirely discrimination. They never refuted what he said, but he lost his fucking job over that. President of Harvard can't even question feminism without being fired. And now we'll see if this MP gets suspended or not.
>>
>>67836
That's what feminists do, their hearts are full of nothing but hate.
>>
Feminism raised my contempt for women
>>
>>67960
Honestly every -ist seems to do nothing for their cause, their picking and choosing seems to know no bounds, and it practically defeats anything they say
>>
>>67960
Look up WomenAgainstFeminism to have your faith in women restored
>>
>>67970
Sadly most women support feminism, a few outliers doesn't do anything to change how women are as a whole.
>>
>>67960
The YPJ is probably the only type of feminism I can get behind.
>>
>>67971

Most support it but they certainly don't like to identify as feminists

"That hesitation to own the term is a common reaction: In a 2013 Economist/YouGov poll, 72 percent of respondents said that, no, they did not consider themselves feminists. More women than men – 38 percent versus 18 percent – identified as feminist, but in neither group did a majority use the label."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a28510/misconceptions-about-feminism/
>>
>>67685
Does nobody understand why men are more likely to be at risk? I see a bunch of fucking circle jerking going on so I will be a dissenting voice.

>Men are 14x more likely to be incarcerated
>Men are 5x more likely to be searched at a traffic stop
>96.5% of police homicide victims are men
>Men are 1.65x more likely to be convicted versus woman when controlling for crimes
>Men make up ~100% of the prison pop
>Men are 10x more likely to be arrested for drug crime
>Men are 11.5x more likely to be stopped and frisked
>I'm not even going to word the last one.

Now one of these is the reason for the rest of them, care to guess which one? Don't bother, its that men make up the near entirety of the prison pop. Now there should be a question on your mind. No not that one stupid.
The question is, Why are men more likely to be successful and commit more crime? Risk.

It comes to Risk. You take a risk when you commit a crime and you take a risk when you follow your dreams. Women are to pussy to take the risk, in general. Exceptions don't make the rule, your stupid anecdote about this one butch girl who beat your pansy ass when you were a kid means nothing compared to the other 100 girls who did not. The vocal feminist crowing and spewing vitriol are not the majority, they're that one butch girl from your city, a bitch from the city next to you and the 19 other cows from the bigger city that direction from you.
>>
>“Philip Davies comments are astonishing. The need for feminism is self-evident.”

>people pointing out the flaws of feminisms is why we need feminism
wew
>>
>>68014
>I need homophobia because some people support LGBT equality
>I need white supremacism because some people support racial equality
>I need feminism because some people support gender equality
The thing that really kills me is when you get in an argument with a feminist about whether or not feminism is for equality for men too, none of them will ever acknowledge this. They'll accuse you of straw-manning if you say that feminists think the justice system should treat men worse than women. Yet whenever somebody says the justice system should NOT treat men worse than women, this is what happens. The same MP wanted a discussion in parliament for international men's day too, and feminists obviously were against that. Yet those same feminists will deny that feminists are against having discussions of men's issues.
The movement is a fucking joke, they'll fight against gender equality one minute then deny ever doing it the next. I swear a few years from now we'll see feminists claiming that they've been the ones raising awareness of sexism against men in the jsutice system, and that international men's day was their idea all along
>>
From what i gather, women believe that men have it so good overall that we don't have a right to complain about the small things that make being a man tough.

Obviously this is rather silly.
>>
>>67685
If you can't spell toeing wright, wry shoulder eye believe ewe?
>>
>>68029
"towing the feminist line" is pretty funny now that you mention it
>>
So what exactly did he say that was so sexist and evil? Are the statistics sexist then? Maybe rape culture is what causes men to get longer sentences?
>>
>>68069
He said sexism against men exists. Naturally only a misogynist would believe that.
Last November he said the same thing, and said that Parliament should have a discussion for International Men's Day (since they always have a discussion on International Women's Day). Feminists thought that was sexist and evil, pulled the whole "every day is international men's day" and "that's like wanting a white history month" bullshit.
He won though, feminists got BTFO and parliament talked about men's issues. Definitely looking forward to this November to see what feminists do, because I'll bet he brings the issue up again
>>
The thing is though that the thing about milking badgers is that youve got to ease them into it so they dont tense up and start FUCKING BEING ALL TENSE LIKE
>>
>>67976
sadly at most reputable tertiary institutions, these types of vile females are abundant and VERY vocal

our future gen y and millennial generations are truly doomed to victim-hood, unintellectualism, and thought/speech policing
>>
>>67975
Probably because they know that calling themselves that would be admitting what hate filled scum they really are. They are fine with getting all of the benefits of the supremacist hate group but as soon as they have to get their hands dirty and identify themselves as such then it gets too hard for them.

Horrid creatures.
>>
>>67976
The only statistics that are actually affected as you say by risk taking behavior are the last two you listed

The rest are all pretty clear and damning evidence of institutionalised sexism
>>
>Search this guy
>The results other than the official type websites are shitting on him
>The ones shitting on him are all from the sjw clickbait rag the Guardian

Wew lad.
>>
>>68486
No, your reasoning is flawed. You're assuming men are convicted at a higher rate ONLY due to sexist bias against men. When it's entirely possible that being risk-takers may make them more likely to commit such crimes in the first place, in addition to being more likely to be convicted than women who commit similar crimes.
>>
>>68728
Convict =! Commit

They are talking about conviction rate not rate of committal
>>
>>68744
Conviction rate as a % of men who have committed crimes, or as a % of men in total? They're two separate things.
>>
>>68746
And you're mixing the two up, if you would just look at the op post you'd see
>Blacks are 19% more likely to be convicted than whites who are accused of the same felony
>Males accused of a felony are 165% more likely to be convicted compared with females accused of the same felony
>>
>>68750
I was not replying to the statistics from the op post, but to the ones in >>67976, which are a bit more vague. >>68486 seemed to be arguing that most of them (like 96.5% of police homicide victims being men) is ENTIRELY due to sexist bias against men, and not at all due to the greater risk-taking and criminality among men.
>>
>>68755
I can accept that men are more prone to risk taking behavior, but that does nothing as a dissenting voice given the op post
>>
>>68025
If you wanna go in broad strokes what the other dude said about risk is accurate. Women are more like to live middle of the road kind of lives. Men are more likely to have a life that fucking awesome or absolute shit like dead or prison or suicide
They have tunnel vision for the men who have it easy, which is the minority
>>
>>68808
"glass basement" (as opposed to glass ceiling) is a term often used to describe the men who are homeless, in prison, working shitty jobs, etc.
>>
>>68765
A "dissenting voice" has nothing to do with it. Rather, I'm just saying it's ridiculous to claim that these things are ENTIRELY due to sexist bias against men, and not at least partly due to men being more likely to take risks and become criminals.
>>
>>67976
>I will be a dissenting voice

>>69262
>A dissenting voice has nothing to do with it

gg no re

If you had paid the op even the slightest attention you'd know that we're talking about conviction rate, not offense rate
>>
>>69271
A statistic like "96.5% of police homicide victims being men" has nothing to do with conviction vs offense rates. I was not responding to the OP. Do you understand?
>>
>>67685

This is because women are less likely to violate the law. The reason is simple: the government is their de facto husband.
>>
>>67836
>they just called him sexist
Which should be read as a respond to any and all of his "points" and render them void.

>>67811
>or if they'll put up another fight this year
I think you should know what's going to happen.

>>67856
>[A person] can't even question [an ideology] without [legal actions being taken against them].
Now that sounds familiar.
>>
>>67836

That's how these kinds of people operate.

Not by logic or reason. They can't be argued with. They think "debate" is something that gives them a chance to yell at someone and call them "bigot" or "racist" or "misogynist" or "sexist".

These are emotionally crippled children, who never really grew up and got rid of that sense of entitlement. These are the kind of people who argue about how women should get more CEO jobs because apparently there's more male CEOs than females, while conveniently ignoring how vastly disproportionate the number of women in sewage systems, garbage collecting, mining and so on is when compared to men.

To them it's completely sane and reasonable to lie, to tarnish your reputation, because you disagreed with them in some way. Look at that poor fellow from Canada, who had his life fucking ruined and who can't even get a job anymore despite being found "not guilty" (the feminists claim this is not the same as innocent), because a couple of cunts couldn't actually argue him over Twitter and instead filed claims with the police for harassment. They also lied about him being a pedophile.

This feminism thing that seems to permeate a lot of the western world's infrastructure, celebrity spotlights and so on is a cancer.

I honestly can't understand how there are men who actually support virtually castrating themselves, just for a bit of approval.
>>
>>70234
>while conveniently ignoring how vastly disproportionate the number of women in sewage systems, garbage collecting, mining and so on is when compared to men.
Literally nobody wants those jobs. If the situation was reversed (say CEOs were 30% female and garbage collectors etc were 99% female) would you expect men to demand jobs as garbage collectors?
>>
>>70912
So there should only be female quotas for desirable jobs?
>>
>>70916
I'm saying you can't expect people to demand something they don't want in the first place. Gender equality in shittier jobs should be achieved by either making those jobs more desirable, or by changing culture so that women need to have a job, even a low-paying shitty one, to the same extent men do.
>>
>>67685
ok, but how about posting the percentages of all men compared to black men?
>>
>>70912

Being a garbage man is a comfy as fuck job.

>night shift, nobody around
>can take stuff out of the dumpster legally because they threw it away. old candy bars, chips, boxed stuff, etc
>nobody around, just you and your driver bullshitting
>off work when the sun comes up and the rest of the world is dreading the day while you're sucking back whiskey and enjoying shitposting on 4chan

Also the pay ain't bad either. Not sure why women wouldn't want this kind of job, the truck literally does all the heavy lifting for you.
>>
>>67856
The worst part of the whole Summers debacle is that every new study on the issue further proves him right. Even studies that claim the opposite find a vast amount of evidence to support the "greater male variance" hypothesis in IQ. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>71357
I remember having debates with feminists at the time. They never showed any evidence of why Summers was wrong. Just feelz>realz. They felt that the lack of female stem professors was entirely sexism against women, and that's all that mattered. This was one of the reasons I became an anti-feminist, seeing how many feminists wanted him gone and that few were supporting him made it hard to dismiss it as a minority of extremists
>>
>>70975
>enjoying shitposting

Mate, some spergs actually have nothing else to do.
>>
>>67812
There's obviously no currently living immediate daughter of Eve, but isn't it the case that everyone on Earth is ultimately descended from Adam and Eve?

>>67971
It's not correct to say most women are feminists though, a lot of them agree with the basic ideas, but aren't really familiar with or committed to the whole philosophy around it.

>>71357
Apparently the whole debate is that women are more under-represented in science and engineering than in other fields; do those fields actually require higher IQ than other fields?
>>
>>71426
Yes. You can be an idiot and get a PhD in philosophy, but good luck being successful in physics or math without being smart. Other fields are also more affected by politics. Sociology departments will hire a woman just to hire a woman. STEM departments care about how qualified you are, not whether or not giving you tenure will be "progressive" enough
>>
>>70917
>Gender equality in shittier jobs should be achieved
Why? There are readily observable and studied differences between men and women. Justify the statement that gender equality, i.e. equality of representation and mean pay, should be achieved in any particular field or subset of employment when the two groups are different.
>>
>>71427
Grad student in phys here. There is still genuine sexism in the department, but it is true that women just seemingly aren't attracted to the field. I have heard argued it's because they feel they wouldn't belong but I find it hard to believe people would not peruse their dream career because they heard their might be sexism
>>
>>71469
So you WANT men to be over-represented in shitty jobs? You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>71529
I'm saying gender equality in any field of work is a retarded goal through and through. Don't expect it at the top, the middle, or the bottom.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.