[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida Man Caught Eating Face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

>florida man
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-man-caught-eating-strangers-face-was-standout-student-fsu-frat-brother-8691963
>>
>>67605
Goddamn, what the fuck

Just another day in Florida?
>>
Mods I'm to this board.
Is it against the rules to start a thread asking for the best of? Like best Florida man articles?
>>
>>67618
My favorite Florida man was the Florida man who broke into a house naked in order to defecate inside. I think he was then found sleeping on the roof or something like that.
>>
>>67619
I really liked the Florida man who threw his 3 yo off of a bridge.
>>
"In 2013, Austin Harrouff was starring as a defensive tackle at Suncoast Community High, a Palm Beach County school ranked among Newsweek's ten best in America at least eight times in the past decade. He'd also been taking advanced-placement classes in the school's International Baccalaureate program."

"So it's anyone's guess how he ended up in a Martin County garage yesterday, chewing off parts of a stranger's face after killing the man and his wife and stabbing their neighbor."

How's this for a movie treatment:
>Scene opens up on an empty hallway with blood on the walls, strange animal-like noises of feeding can be heard. The camera slowly tracks down the hallway; panning to show a dead, brutally stabbed body in two separate rooms.
>At the end of the hallway, there is a closed door, the knob covered in blood and gore. The door slowly swings open as the camera enters the room, revealing a man bent over a male figure. The man stops, and slowly turns with a chunk of his victims flesh still in his mouth
>*Record scratch noise*
>"Now, you might be wondering just how i ended up here..."
>>
>>67648
Maybe kind of like warm bodies style movie? I'm dying imagining it. A non-linear narrative and a didactic theme and we've got a hit.
>>
>>67618
There are no mods, do whatever the Fuck you want

>>67605
Steroids how do they work
>>
Florida - We'll Eat Your Face
>>
So is this going to be drugs or some kind of mental illness thing?
>>
>>68294
Probably flakka. Nasty shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.