[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Student Kills Couple, Found Biting Face of Victim in Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

>The sheriff's office responded to the home in Tequesta after a neighbor called 911, and a deputy found Harrouff on top of the male victim's body in the driveway biting off pieces of his victim's face
>Martin County deputies were initially unsuccessful in getting Harrouff off of the victim with a stun gun and police dog
>Harrouff was making "animal like sounds" after he was arrested and was incoherent.
>Harrouff was being treated at a Palm Beach County hospital Tuesday. His condition has deteriorated significantly, and he may not survive

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/college-student-kills-couple-found-biting-face-victim-florida-sheriff-n632126

Bath salts or begining of a zombie outbreak?
>>
>Florida
Bath Salts
>>
Jesus what is with Florida, bath salts and face eating?

I mean why the face?
>>
>>67524
Alligator spirits
>>
>>67444
by college student i thnk nbc means spoiled frat boy
>>
>>67528
ha
>>
>>67656
>The white trash poster strikes again
>>
>>67444

goddamn fucking zombies in florida
>>
>>67656
>Harrouff
>White devil
Okay
>>
>>67444
>FLORIDA
>>
>>67879
It's gonna get to the point where people can make false headlines about "Florida shit" and they will pass as real.

>Florida man found dead with three gallons of diesel lodged in rectum
>>
>>67880
>Florida Man vomits a human finger bone
>>
Yea shits crazy here in Florida
>>
>>67923
This board has the oddest trolling. Although I never go on /pol/ so maybe it's normal.
>>
>>67923
>>68188
The white trash poster strikes again.
>>
>>68199

You never go to the best board on 4chin?

You're missing out.
>>
>be white
>stab 3 people
>start eating their faces
>cops arrive and tase you
>doesn't work so they throw a dog at you
>doesn't work so they decide to go in and 3 officers restrain you while you're busy eating someone

>be black with hands up while laying down and talking calmly to officers
>get shot

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/activists-ask-why-cops-subdued-white-face-eater-when-so-many-black-suspects-are-shot-8695512
>>
>>68459
Could you post more threads instead of just bumping old ones?
>>
>>68233
Damn boy, you really do have autism.
>>
>>68233
>>68434
>>68437
Autism speaks.
>>
>>68437
>Babby's first false equivalence
Comparing one exact scenario to a random one doesn't make your narrative right.

Hey how about this
>be 2 black teens
>Assault mother for money
>Shoot her baby (at point blank) in the stroller and run
>Get arrested

How come they were not executed on the spot?
What if this was your mother?Or your wife?

Go be a BLM stooge elsewhere.
>>
White trash poster has something worse than the sperg.
>>
>>69447

What we are discussing is how blacks are approached by police and arrested, not how much they deserve being shot.

Now doubt it's YOU making a false equivalence.
>>
>>67535
Down here in Broward the local news is not even fronting about what he was. They're calling him the Face Eating Frat Boy.
>>
>>67444
No bath salts, he was completely sober. Florida is just so shitty you want to horribly murder everyone who lives there.
There was one guy on YouTube who had a theory about something they were spraying called dibrom. But all he had to say about it was, "It's morbid backwards! Muh Chemtrails!". I think he was on actual flakka. BTW, bath salts are old news, we flakka and fentanyl now.
>>
>>69462
What about all the events where blacks are properly restrained?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.