[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murderer or proactive crime-fighter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: sheborah-thomas[1].jpg (43KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sheborah-thomas[1].jpg
43KB, 1200x630px
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/houston-children-dead-under-home-mother-sheborah-thomas-charged/?google_editors_picks=true

A Houston mother who calmly told an acquaintance that she had drowned her two children in a bathtub has been charged in their deaths and was being held without bond Monday.

Sheborah Thomas, 30, was charged Sunday with capital murder of a person under age 6, according to court records.

"All indications are she is the one who acted alone" in the deaths of her 7-year-old son Oraynn and 5-year-old daughter Kayana, Houston police spokesman Kese Smith told The Associated Press. Their bodies were found Sunday under a neighbor's house.

Authorities have not yet confirmed a cause of death but said an acquaintance of the woman told police she said she drowned her children in a bathtub.

Smith said investigators are still interviewing the woman and have not determined a motive. Autopsies have been ordered.

Online criminal court records do not list an attorney to comment on behalf of Thomas.

The acquaintance told authorities he came across Thomas dumping trash in a field and that she told him she needed help moving right away. When the man asked about her kids, she calmly said she had killed them, Smith said.

"She was so matter-of-fact about it, he didn't think she was serious. He thought she was joking," Smith said. "He continued to help her pack."

Smith said the man eventually realized something was wrong when he asked again and got the same answer. He then drove the woman to a nearby police precinct and flagged down an officer, Smith said.

The mother apparently tried to bury the children but when that proved too difficult she hid their bodies under a neighbor's house, Smith said.
>>
>>67112
>proactive crime-fighter?
Just because there was a good chance they would become criminals doesn't mean they would have.
This is beyond simple racism, now you're just being edgy.
Fuck off from both /news/ and /pol/.
>>
>>67112
Nig nogs won't be crying black lives matter over this.
>>
>"I condone killing nigger children"

What good are half-measures? Let's also commit genocide against children of white trash families. That'll effectively take crime rates down a notch.

Incidentally, Republicans would lose most of their voter base in the process.
>>
>>67112
>dumping trash in a field
Am I the only person here who wonders why this is ok?
>>
>>67113
Good god you are a faggot.
>>
>>67361
Ghetto/trailer trash don't care about any environment outside of their shithole homes.
>>
>>67135
> talking shit about republicans when niggers vote mostly liberal
Way to cuck yourself.
>>
>>67383
Nope. OP is a blatant bigot, and it sounds like you are too.

Two young children have lost their lives. This is not funny. There's no reason to take a pot shot at two dead children for the sake of an edgy racist joke.
>>
>>67511
>This is not funny
Everything can be funny, fuck off.
>>
>>67525
He's right though. On top of that it's shit-tier racebait news that happens everyday.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>67525
Yeah, to 15-year-olds, maybe.
Good quality racist jokes or jokes about death can be funny, but you obviously don't know how to form one, you edgy mouthbreather.
>>
>>67511
>bigot

You came to the wrong website, faggot.
>>
>>67113
Looks like tumblr has arrived.
>>
>>67135
>The autistic white trash poster strikes again
>>
>>67511
>>67526
Why do you shitheads even come to our website and spew your blubbering vagina? You whine like a bunch of niggers in a chicken shortage.
>>
>>67112
>Murderer or proactive crime-fighter

Murderer, those children still haven't made the life decision to be niggers yet.
>>
>>67709

Sorry to offend you guys by getting offended.
My bad, really...you guys keep doing your thing, hating everyone and everything.

I'm gonna go see if I can try spreading a little positivity and love to humans with some tact.
>>
>>67737
So you mean you're going back to your Tumblr echo chamber?
>>
>>67738
Explain this. Be more constructive with your crticism - Tumblr echo chamber means nothing to me.
>>
>>67739
Going back your preferred social media website where everyone has the same opinions and ideologies. That way you don't have to listen to all the mean ol' racists and bigots talk. Of course, 'racists and bigots' in this case is everyone else in the world who is steeped in reality and isn't a gigantic faggot like you and your 'friends'.
>>
>>67742
Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

You have some pretty firm ideas on my status as a faggot. Interestingly enough, I have some pretty firm ideas about how people should treat each other.

Obviously the lack of respect for human life isn't new to 4chan.

Like I said though, my fault for being offended.

Maybe you should be asking yourself why you're not more shocked by the general attitude of this Anons on this site.

Reminder, those children were 6 and 7. Doesn't that make you upset?
>>
>>67113
You must be new here. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>67746
No. Why does it bother you so much? Because you're told to? Fuck off with that. You didn't know them. Kids die everday but you say fuck all about them do you? Once again you Tumblr fags try to use the fact it was a 'mother' or 'child' victim to garner sympathy from a reality that is harsh. No matter what bubblegum fantasies you pull out of your asses will change that.
>>
>>67112
thats horrible
>>
>>67747
>>67707
>>67383
>Trying to prevent a non-shitposting board from being infested with dumb racism is new or tumblr
Edgy racism like this discredits logical racism and is pure idiocy.
It ruins boards and our credibility in the public eye.
You're probably at school right now, though, so I'll await your response patiently.
>>
>>67763
You sure love the "E" word.
>>
>>67763
>It ruins boards and our credibility in the public eye.

>4chan
>credibility
>>
>>67748
I understand the point that you're making.
"Why care about these carbon-based skin bags when there are millions of humans, animals and life-forms suffering and dying all day everyday?"

Well.. if you've gotten to the point in your life where you can write these children off as 'casualties of war' then... fuck man..

The way that you do anything is the way that you do everything.

If you can casually not care, then you do that.
>>
>>67748
Put a little more thought into your replies, try sounding a little less hysterical, and I'm certain you will be able to seem a good several years older than you are now. I know you're going for cynical and world-weary, but unfortunately it's coming off early highschool for sure
>>
>>67842
The point being is that you so vehemently care about these children that died. They had no effect on your life personally and sadly they will slip through your memory. To you all these kids' life accounted for was for a breif moment of grief before completely forgetting about it in the daily commotion of life. I don't want to come off as harsh as saying that all in all it doesn't matter. But what else can truly be said?

>>67860
Kill yourself. Hows that for a reply, bitch?
>>
>>67863
I don't think sympathy is an 'incorrect' emotion.

Is poking fun at the situation a 'better' response? I'd like to hear your opinion on that.
>>
>>67860
Dude.. wat.
Congrats on exemplifying the very essence of anons brimming with unnecessary hate.
>>
>>67866
Once again, the whole situation does not effect you. So what does it matter if someone makes fun? If you don't find it funny then thats fine. But being an offended bitch about it does nothing. It won't bring those kids back and it sure as hell won't stop the jokes.
>>
>>67511
Grow up, you whining child.
>>
>>67737
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>67838
It's cute when r*ddit tourists venture here, they are such pathetic creatures.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.