[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#BLM jaywalking and vigilante shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1

File: #BLM Jaywalker.gif (3MB, 516x358px) Image search: [Google]
#BLM Jaywalker.gif
3MB, 516x358px
A #BLM fool walks into the middle of a busy highway at night and quickly gets hit by a car. Fellow #BLM criminals run after the car and try to execute the poor lady who was driving it in a senseless act of mob violence that we have sadly come to expect from the toxic culture in black communities around this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

>Shots can be heard on the video less than a minute after the collision. Some witnesses said protesters were firing at the vehicle, which a city spokesman later said was found to have bullet holes.
>Spokesman Jeff Small told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch police don't believe the driver intentionally struck the protester.
>"By all accounts, her version of what happened seems to fit the version of what happened to a person driving down a busy West Florissant Avenue and not seeing a person standing there," Small said.
>Small said no one inside the vehicle was injured.
>http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/car-hits-protester-ferguson-shots-ring-41260714
>>
>>65929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXnV5Qi6b7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQjUObJmFo
>>
>>65929
cue Darwin
>>
>>65929
Ok i get it he was in the middle of the road, but why didn't the car slow down, seems she didn't even noticed him.
>>
>>65934

Maybe it was the getting fucking shot at
>>
>>65934
It was dark.
>>
Now i understand fema camps. They are chimp cages.
>>
>>65934
WE DINDUNUFFIN
DAS CAR WAS RACIS
>>
>>65933

thread
>>
>>65929
Wait, if you walk out in the middle of a road, you can get run over?!?
Poor woman she now risk having killed a person, even though she dint meant to.
>>
>>65929
hope everyone is ok
>>
Rekt.
>>
>>65929
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>65934
Are you talking about before or after?

Before: People without reflective clothing lingering in the middle of the street are hard to see at night. Usually you don't notice them until they are just a few meters away.

After: She pulled over as legally required but as you can kind of see in the videos, #BLM thugs rushed her car and started smashing it. She did the sane thing and pulled away for safety but they gave chase and opened fire.
>>
Got nothing against blacks, but I can't defend this movement. Their top guys have said too much questionable shit at this point, not to mention this idea that blocking busy highways and punishing ordinary people is fine because it's "peaceful."
>>
>>66032
Decent, non-cancerous black here. These guys are nothing but hell to the community, and are cancer to society. I don't even know why this movement was made, other than to divide us from whites and make us look like steaming, fowl-smelling bile among other ethnicities. Absolutely disgraceful.
>>
>>65929
Goddamn fucking niggers, lure them back to niggerca using watermelon and fried chicken
>>
>>65934
It's dark at night, the protester was Black, the protester was not wearing reflective clothing. It's about the same problem motorcycles have to deal with except that bike accidents are much more severe.
>>
>Gotta form dis organizashin to combat the rayciss
>Dey thing we iz gangsta and shit
>Shoot dat old white bitch!
>>
>>65929
Niggers at it again I see, violent niggers dumb as the shit they throw
>>
>>65929
Lol who let the zoo animals loose? Seriously though they actually shot at the car? After walking onto a street at night? Goddamn these people were dumb as fuck to not expect that
>>
>>66039
Yeah. Way I see it, cops are supposed to be impartial upholders of law and order. They can't be making shitty judgement calls, and indulging in racism is a sign that you're letting personal bias get in the way of your duty. That's not just a black problem, it's everyone's problem. When you focus so much on race, people get too caught up on that and defending their own race and are prone to ignore the really seedy, corrupt shit that's going on in some of these PDs.

Like with this Baltimore report that just came out. You have the racial statistics, buoyed by enough anecdotal evidence to indicate a strong trend, sure. But setting that aside, you also have cases where cops stop someone for a busted tail light, order them out, strip search them, anal cavity search them, then send them off with a warning. The fuck? To a rational white man, it should be cold comfort that this is "only" happening to blacks. Your PD is still full of chucklefucks, isn't that a problem in of itself?

tl:dr; de-emphasize race, emphasize police should do their fucking jobs
>>
>"protestors" carrying guns.
Police need to just start treating these chimps like the rioters they are and stop letting them hide behind a fake political movement.
>>
>>66053

I hate BLM as much as the next guy, but they still have 2nd Amendment rights like the rest of us. If they're criminals or do something bad with the guns like in this story, they'd be barred from possessing them just like a white felon.

It'd be hypocritical to sympathize with Tarpman over Tyrone.
>>
When the shooting starts it looks the the body just gets up and runs.
>>
>>65929
terrorists
>>
>>66054

Either ban guns from protests or mandate all people carrying guns to register themselves and their guns so police can catch the ones that start shooting and disappear into the crowd.
>>
>>66039
That is the reason why it was made, to keep up the divide and conquer. BLM is funded by Soros after all.
>>
>>65929
blacks walking down the middle of the street, your point is?
>>
>>66095

>all people carrying guns to register themselves and their guns

People with Concealed Carry licenses already abide by this.

Clearly the people involved in the story have illegal weapons, so they can go piss up a rope for all I care, but if they're at a peaceful OC protest or they're CC'ing to protest themselves they have the same rights as the rest of us.

Their cause is still stupid as fuck, but you know, one day a cause we care about will be considered stupid as fuck, and if the rights of unpopular movements aren't valid, nobodys' rights are.
>>
If evolution is real, how come niggers still exist?
>>
>>66117

I mean register themselves at the protest with photo ID and have the police/staff making rounds stopping anyone with a gun and cross checking the register. You need some way of detecting the anarchists before they start shit.
>>
>>66119

That plan just seems retarded to me, take no offense. Aside from the fact that it'll cause confrontations because the protesters are protesting -against the cops themselves- and wouldn't submit, but because it'd literally be impossible to muster enough policemen to pat down every protester searching for those who didn't register their gun at the good goy table.

>You need some way of detecting the anarchists before they start shit.

Now there's the million-dollar question, I'm going to go off on a bit here but I need to vent, so bear with me.

If someone has a mind to kill people, lots of people, be it with gun, knife, bow, or any other killing implement devised since the very first caveman decided some other caveman needed to shed off his mortal coil, they're going to be able to.

Now this sounds edgy as fuck, I know, but think of the alternative. If you have a society that can look into the minds of people, and screen everybody for thoughts like these, then we would have lost any and all freedom that we enjoy now.

The best we can do, to strike that balance between security and liberty, is try to improve the existing mental health system, because giving someone two days' worth of meds and a bus ticket to the next state over doesn't cut it.
Prosecute the hell out of people who steal, import, or sell illegal guns, while leaving law abiding gun owners the hell alone, we've been cuckolded enough already.
And stop making mass killing look good. For God's sake we plaster their names, kill counts, why they did it, their damn manifestos all over the news for a month. This is what they want. I'm not saying don't report on the events, just don't turn the fucker into an anti-hero.
>>
>>66139
>literally be impossible to muster enough policemen to pat down every protester

You don't have to. The point is to discourage them from showing up by having random spot checks. Like the check points for drunk/license-less drivers.
>>
>>66150
And then some dindu chimps out and shoots a cop in the face after one of these random checks catches one.
>>
>>66150

What I'm saying is that around 1,000 negro gentlemen that are salty, particularly at the police, sure as fuck aren't going to submit to random pat downs by police on the grounds that they "look suspicious". It'll only serve to further antagonize them.

Imagine walking up in the standard procedure non-threatening police manner to two people currently throwing rocks at shop windows and asking if they'd kindly submit to a random spot-check to make sure they aren't carrying contraband.

Protests, particularly protests against the government or government entities are naturally -not terribly into that shit- as a rule.
>>
>>66154
um what.. police witnessing people committing a crime can just arrest them

I wish caning was legal. arrest them, charge them, try them, cane them, release them

en masse
>>
>>66155
The point
|
|
Your head
>>
>>66156
you cant protest march if your feet hurt to bad to stand on
>>
>>65933
Kek
>>
This has gone far enough. Something needs to be done about these terrorists.
>>
>>66032
BLM are pretty much terrorists. Something encouraging is how well Clinton does with the black vote despite being an antagonist to BLM. Indicates that they are smaller in size than the noise they make and can therefore more easily be dealt with.
>>
>>66182
Get on that private pyle
>>
>>66154

Doesn't have to be the police. The organizers of the protest can be made to do it if they want the get permits.
>>
>>66215

I can see that working for smaller protests, but large protests, especially ones that get really anarchic, there's a snowball's chance in hell.
>>
>>66182
>>>pol
>>
>>66252
BLM are a bunch of terrorists
>>
>protest police
>someone gets hit by a car
>CALL THE POLICE

kek
>>
>>65934
She didn't.
>>
>>66252
>/homosex/
>>
>>66050
Its not a race thing, i live in a country where we are all -in broad terms, not /pol/s retarded one-drop rule - the same race. Guess what? Police still are told to have a "bias" against a specific subset of poor and middle-class people who dress a specific way (baseball caps, sports wear, and flashy shoes). This is because literally 80% of street and gang-related crimes are comitted by them.

Not the "heist" type of crime, on those they never are biased, no one ever says "oh, police was looking for bank-robbers and they arrested this guy due to discrimination", because it literally never happens, when they have to deal with this kind of crimes they know bank-robbers don't dress this way because they are smarter than to signal themselves as parts of the criminal subculture.

Same with hit-and-run, they usually look first for rich kids cause they are the ones most prone to run away from the scene, while ''normal' people stay around to help.

But street and gang crime, its usually easier to handle because its a kind of crime comitted by a specific subculture of people who for some dumb reason, dress a certain way. Maybe cause it makes them more popular and respected in their neighborhoods? Its kind of a fad, stealing cellphones, robbing old people and women, or belonging to gangs.

Yes, innocent people who dress this way are more prone to get patted and background checked than others, but it never goes further than that when they are just ghetto kids who dress that way to fit in. Unless is police-mob setting people up for crimes they commit themselves, there is never a problem.

Police use statistics in their work all the time, and it proves useful and produces quicker results because for some reason street-criminals abscribe to criminal subcultues and fashions. Maybe its some kind of government psyop. You know, they create the subculture, promote it, and then let the criminals use the signaling so they signal themselves out of the crowd.
>>
>>66672
Why do you say that?
>>
>>66732
Anon kun I hope you are being sarcastic and you are not retarded everywhere they go riots looting and violence follow. Here is the latest rioting happening right now.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/milwaukee-cop-cars-smashed-torched-after-police-kill-suspect-n630236
>>
nobody here gonna say anything about the guy that got hit by the car, simply "walking" it off after gunshots are fired?

absolutely hilarious
>>
>>65929
#speedup
>>
>>66040
Go back to /pol faggot. If you want to actually have a reasonable discussion then stay if not just fuck off.
>>
>>66044
So what you're telling me is that the diurnal cycle is racist.
>>
>>66762
He doesn't have to listen to you, welcome to 4chan nigger.
>>
>>66786
Science is racist
Facts are racist

Try to keep up family
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ

Imagine if the races were switched, this would be absolutely everywhere

and yet left wingers on this board will still deny the anti-white narrative
>>
>>66815
I wonder if there were any white people on the side of the black people, like, chanting the same chants. What a comically confused land we live in.

When the war comes, I have to wonder how quickly the black community in the various, mostly white, nations will be snuffed out. The funny thing is, there are plenty of great black people in the US that hate other ignorant blacks just as much. On the flipside, there are plenty of intelligent white folks that hate stupid white people all the same. It's a shame the good and intelligent don't have a color.
>>
>>66817
the problem is the number of black people who realise they have a cultural problem is so insignificant and so small that they have no effect. Blacks are excellent at shaming others who don't follow their groupthink, so much so that anyone who tries to better themselves through legitimate means is labelled an uncle tom. Blacks are pure fucking cancer
>>
>>66819
Yep, better yourself by sucking that elite dick for money, there's literally no downside*!
>>
>>66841
Case in point.
>>
>>65929
LOL

You fucking shills trying real hard to usher in that Helter Skelter shit...

All a part of the agenda, next stop martial law.

The video clearly shows that 98% of the people out there were mortified at the accident and the gunshots, they didn't move as a group violently and attack the driver, a few scumbags did.

Don't drink the koolaid people, most BLM supporters are not scumbags, they are trying to start a race war for the Patriot Act v3
>>
>>66762
>reasonable discussion
>on 4chan
Are you fucking retarded? Go to reddit if you want that.
>>
>>66863
Martial Law would result in the genocide of most black neighborhoods.

And yes BLM supporters are complete scumbags if you bother following them on any social media.
>>
>>66866
>Martial Law would result in the genocide of most black neighborhoods
there is no logical reason to think this way.

dropped babby much?
>>
>>65929
Whites need to recognize their "can be seen on a busy highway in the night" privilege tbh
>>
>>66876
>Lots of dudes with guns representing "the law" standing on street corners where drug dealers normally deal drugs.
>Implying gangs would not be upset by this

I think it's entirely reasonable to think there would be shootouts in the ghetto in the event of full on martial law.
>>
>>66888
It's not reasonable at all. Drugs and women will be sold regardless of the situation, just like always. No need to kill off the police.

What percentage of black people do you think are gang members?

What percentage of gang members do you think are willing to have a shootout with military police?

I'm asking because I think your worldview is sensational. People are sheep, including the extreme minority that is gang members.

Nobody would do shit in a martial law situation besides actual terrorists.
>>
>>66865

You are the cancer killing this site
>>
>>66904
He is the "cancer" that's been on this website for the past decade. Despite high horse riding stuck up shitters like you acting like 4chan is anything more than a vietnamese sock puppet forum for the socially retarded that would just get banned from any other website.
>>
>>65934
I would not stop in the middle of an angry mob.
>>
>>66863
>They don't have my opinions
>Therefore they must be on the other ideological far extreme

Try reading what was actually written and not project you preconceived notions.

>they didn't move as a group violently
OP didn't say they all did
>OP: Fellow #BLM criminals

>they are trying to start a race war
No, OP clearly states the root of the problem
>OP: toxic culture in black communities
See culture, not genes.

>Patriot Act v3
Take off your tinfoil hat. No one here wants that.
>>
>>66863
>mortified
didn't see much of that. they were excited
>>
>>66904

/news/ is /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>68133
Wrong /news/ is /n/ reborn, it is glorious!
>>
>>68134

Yes, that's the same thing to
>>
>>66118
Because you're to stupid to actually understand what evolution entails apart from the atheist buzz word it's become.
>>
>>68135
Wrong /n/ came before /pol/.
>>
>>65934
t. Butthurt sjw
>>
>>65990
Play stupid games you win stupid prizes
>>
>>67988
Largely has to do with mob mentality, and people jumping to the wrong conclusion. At worst, the driver may have been on the phone or otherwise distracted. She didn't leave her lane or swerve at all, nor brake, nor accelerate, so by all appearances, for one reason or another, she didn't see the person standing in the road. The immediate shock wears off quickly, and the next emotional response to witnessing something traumatic is anger. Again, an angry mob is going to fuck shit up, period. What's sad is the narrative which will be pushed, which is that the driver didn't give a shit about hitting a black person. What's sad is black people believe this is true because of bad policing, and because of what the media tells them, which is that America is still racist to its core. It's also sad that blacks blame everything that's gone wrong in their lives on racism, rather than accepting responsibility for what impact their decisions have had, and trying to make the most of the circumstances which are beyond their control. Most of all, it's sad to see a lot of people squandering their lives believing something because the left pushes that lie to ensure that blacks continue to vote for them. It's sad to see so many people being used very much like slaves.
>>
>>66733
There's been many #blm protest riots in atlanta, Kentucky, and Tennessee. That always go unreported, I've been to a majority to post-protest and wittness
>>
>>65929

Is he way the fuck out in the _2nd_ lane?!

WTF did he think was going happen?
>>
>>66095
>Either ban guns from protests or mandate blablabla

Yes, lets impose unreasonable and unconstitutional regulations on EVERYBODY, because Black people can't behave in a civilized manner...
>>
>>65929
>West Florissant Avenue

A search for news articles doesn't turn up much, suggesting the driver was a Black chick, thus no cries of "racism!" from the BLM loons.
>>
>>65934
>Angry race rioters try to stop your car in the middle of the street
>Not accelerating
Some poor truck driver whose radio went out stopped for a mob in the middle of the LA race riots.
It didn't end well.
>>
>>65938
Do you not know how to watch videos or do you just have down's syndrome?
>>
niggers suck, ship them all back to africa
>>
she deserved execution
lucky
>>
>>65934
Black guy with dark clothing on loitering in the middle of a busy road at night, while a protest is going on that may very well have distracted the driver
>>
>>65929
The screams of niggers and white liberal sissies are music to my ears.
>>
>>69567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY
>>
>>69696
>>>/pol/
>>
>>66119
It's racis to require photo ID. Look at voting laws lol
>>
>>66054
I highly doubt any of them had CC permits
>>
>>65929
Black people will walk right the fuck out in front of traffic. They have no sense.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.