[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents of Benghazi Victims Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0

Parents of two soldiers killed in the Benghazi, Libya attack on September 11, 2012 are suing then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, alleging that her use of a private email server led to the deaths of their children. Pat Smith, mother of American U.S. Foreign Service member Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, are represented by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, Inc., who filed the lawsuit on Monday in federal court.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton sent and received “confidential and classified government information” through her private email server, and that “[i]t is highly probable … that Defendant Clinton, as Secretary of State, sent and received information about Ambassador Christopher Stevens and thus the U.S. Department of State activities and covert operations that the deceased were a part of in Benghazi, Libya.”

The complaint goes on to say that:

Islamic terrorists obtained the information sent and received by Defendant Clinton about the location of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and thus the U.S. Department of State and the covert CIA and other government operations in Benghazi and used it to plan, orchestrate, and carry out the horrific and devastating attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012 (“Benghazi Attack”), resulting in the death of four Americans, including Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods.
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/parents-of-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation/
>>
Smith and Woods claim that as a result of the above, “it was reasonably foreseeable that Islamic terrorists would premeditatedly kill” their children.

They also allege that Clinton lied to them about the cause of the attack in Benghazi. They claim that Clinton told them in a private meeting that the attack “was the result of [an] anti-Muslim YouTube video that had been posted online and that the creator of the video would be arrested.” The complaint alleges that Clinton knew at the time that this was not true. Smith and Woods also claim that during Clinton’s Presidential campaign, she has carried out an “inflammatory smear campaign” against them and their surviving family to discredit them. The complaint states:

Clinton has negligently, recklessly, and/or maliciously defamed Plaintiffs by either directly calling them liars, or by strongly implying that they are liars, in order to protect and enhance her public image and intimidate and emotionally harm and silence them to not speak up about the Benghazi attack on at least four separate occasions.

It goes on to detail those occasions, allegedly from three interviews and one Democratic debate.

Smith and Woods are suing Clinton for wrongful death, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and other offenses. They are seeking an unspecified amount for general, economic, actual, compensatory, and punitive damages.
>>
>>65611
lol good luck wasting money on lawyers for nothing
>>
>>65620
What would you do if your child was killed and the person responsible was running for president?
>>
>>65625
I'd want proof that the person responsible was really responsible, which hasn't been given in this case.

How many more congressional hearings do you need to be convinced she didn't have any real responsibility for what happened at Benghazi? tere have already been at least 9 that I know of, maybe more.
>>
>>65625
Not hire lawyers for a case any lawyer can tell you has 0.000000 chance in hell of progressing, and funding an ad campaign on tv listing your issues with her.
>>
>>65628
I don't know if she did anything illegal with benghazi.

I do know the FBI and Justice Department admitted she broke the law but refused to press charges, and comey said any other person in the same situation WOULD be prosecuted.

If she can buy off the FBI and JD, what's congress?
>>
>>65631
>what's congress
There are 54 republicans in the Senate and 247 in the House who will start endless witch hunts over nothing for the next 8 years, elections willing.
>>
>their children
>MUH BABY

I thought they were navy seals? As in, obviously, a very dangerous job?

It's almost funny, a lawyer calling professional big guys "children".

The real tragedy is how the parents are being used as political fodder. Military type families usually care about duty and sacrifice, not gibsmedats.
>>
>>65628
>How many more congressional hearings do you need to be convinced she didn't have any real responsibility for what happened at Benghazi? tere have already been at least 9 that I know of, maybe more.
You are a fool or a shill to believe any of that as either true or just in any way.
>>
>>65681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto ET FOOTAGE
>>
>>65681
That's right, don't let a few pesky facts get in the way of your well established confirmation bias.
>>
>>65625
I didn't realise Islamic terrorists from Benghazi were running for president
>>
>>65677
Here we have a Hillary shill.
>>
>>65713
Here we have a /pol/tard.
>>
>>65611
>the location of Ambassador Christopher Stevens

He's in the embassy. The word "Ambassador" is kinda a giveaway.
>>
>>65718
The US Embassy to Libya is in Tripoli. It was never in Benghazi.
>>
>>65611
>Larry Klayman
kek
>>
>>65714
/pol/ is generally too edgy to care about the value of human life

Wrong boogieman
>>
What is it with the "Clinton did Benghazi" brigade?
Shit happens. We get surprised. People die.

There is a common belief here (and in other "scandals') - The misbelief that we are able to control all events, all the time, everywhere, and able to respond faster than it takes to make a cheeseburger.
Could things have been done better - probably, idk.
>>
>>65827
Anon, holy fuck.
>>
>>65714
atleast pols arent war criminals
>>
>>65827
Benghazi and emails is all the GOP and Trump has at this point. They can't run on the positives of their sentient cheeto man, so they're repeated as a mantra to effect polls until people stop being effected by it. Judging by recent polls, that seems to be happening.
>>
>>66664
> Judging by polls
you think polls are accurate?
>>
>>66669
accurate enough to deduce overall trends after you account of sampling bias, poll methodologies and filter out the outliers

Polling in US general elections is fairly accurate. They can seem inaccurate if you cherry pick pollsters or mistake popular vote polls for being worth anything at all.
>>
>>65724
No, the Tripoli embassy was closed at the time and the Benghazi Diplomatic Compound was the de facto embassy .... which is exactly where you would expect to find an ambassador.

You don't need Hillary's emails to know that. Not to mention the fact that she wasn't running for president at that time, so nobody had decided to give a shit about her emails yet.
>>
There's no case, Hillary has immunity from suites like this as Sec of State unless she did something explicitly unconstitutional.
>>
>>66664
>clintons murdering people left and right
>emails the only thing left to fight her
really
>>
>>65641
Or it's just all a planned facade being worked out by both parties. If you think there are actual higher ups in our government that have anyone's interests above their own, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.
>>
>>65611
I feel bad for these people. They probably won't even get her into court. If that bitch can dodge all the charges brought on by high paid politicians and lawyers, it's hard to think this would bring them down. Someone needs to break the camel's back though so I'm rooting for them.
>>
>>66698
providing arms to a terrorist organisation is treason.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.