[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Streisand zings Trump.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Co8XSIiWAAACJPn.jpg (106KB, 1200x552px) Image search: [Google]
Co8XSIiWAAACJPn.jpg
106KB, 1200x552px
> "Our genetic makeup is 99.9% identical to every person on the face of the earth. The other .1% is Donald Trump!"

http://www.drudgereport.com/nows.htm
>>
>>64582
>r-race is only skin deep
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/great-debates/46009d1248714549-why-there-racism-5722_albinos-black-people.jpg

Gas yourself lefticancer.
>>
>>64583
As you can see there are different skeletal morphology between the races.

Do me a favor and read Edwards BTFO'ing Lewontin. The genetic diversity (fst) of chimpanzees is greater BETWEEN chimp populations than between chimps and humans. Guess Chimps aren't a seperate species, right?

This is the same reasoning libshits and kikes like lewontin claim that races don't real.

What you fail to understand however is that even if genetic variation between races than in them are smaller, those small differences have a MASSIVE impact. Dawkins put this succintly.
>>
>>64582
We share 97% of our DNA with fish, what is her point?
>>
>>64582
Her being against Trump is the best pro-Trump ad I could see
>>
>>64586
>The genetic diversity (fst) of chimpanzees is greater BETWEEN chimp populations than between chimps and humans. Guess Chimps aren't a seperate species, right?
Genetic diversity (assuming you're measuring by individual genes) is pretty much meaningless, two genes with slightly different effects will be considered "diverse", even if the result in terms of phenotype is basically the same.

Species are mainly defined by reproductive compatibility. It's quite obvious that whites and blacks can reproduce with each other. However, I have yet to hear of any case where a human and chimp have produced viable offspring. When that happens, then I'll accept your claims about Chimps being the same species as us.
>>
>>64626
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger
>>
>>64626
>fst is meaningless

So why do lefticancers bring up the lewontin study whivh claimed that because fst in populations is greater between thwm race don't real?

You completely ignored the fact that even if fst is much smaller between the races than within them, that small varoation has a MASSIVE impact.

Look at albino blacks and tell me that race is only skin deep dipshit. There are obvious morphological skull differences between the races. Africans have a smaller brain size than whites. This is a fact. Blacks produce more test than whites.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
>>
>>64655
Again, Dawkins summed this up perfectly. The fst difference while bigger within races than between, that small difference has a huge impact l. And that impact is sizable enough for the concept of races to have biological validity.

Fuck you, fuck leftism and fuck Lewontin and Gould who are a bunch of charaltans.

>>64640
rekt
Guess tigers and lions are the same now, huh sjws?
>>
>>64582
Female """humor"""
>>
>>64665
Her main job is singing...
>>
>>64655
>Look at albino blacks and tell me that race is only skin deep dipshit.
It's not my fault you take everything literally. "Race is only skin deep" is a figure of speech to say we shouldn't obsess over it.
>>
>>64667
>j-just figure of speech bro

no fuck off there are obvious differences between the races
>>
>>64680
I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that "race is only skin deep" isn't supposed to be taken literally. I suppose you also think "all men are created equal" is false, because any two newborns are not actually identical copies of each other down to the atomic level.
>>
>>64782
All men are created equally in the eyes of the law. Unless your name is Clinton.
>>
>>64788
Yes, "in the eyes of the law" is the part that's implicitly but not explicitly stated. You're not supposed to take it 100% literally at face value.
>>
>>64791
Yes, you are. If it is implied to be part of the statement you should take it at face value.
>>
>>64586
Lewontin and his Jew friends really set back the study of sociology for decades.
>>
>>64656
>>64655
A useful retort to this is that there is likewise more genetic diversity within the wolf species than within the dog species (which ultimately have all descended from a particular group of wolves).
Yet it would be insane to claim that the greater genotype "diversity" in wolves has given rise to a more diverse expression of phenotypes.
That's because most of that genetic diversity is located at loci which don't really matter, so-called junk DNA.
>>
>>64794
By your logic, "all men are created equal" should be taken at face value. But if you take it at face value, it's blatantly false.
>>
So, she's saying that 0.1% of everyone is Donald Trump? That there's a little Trump in all of us. Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me!
>>
>>64582
If a celebrity is against Trump, they are brave, witty and we should listen to them.

If a celebrity is for Trump, then we should remind ourselves that celebrities shouldn't be our resource for political advice. We should probably also ridicule and mock them in case someone might listen to them too.
>>
>>64920

I'd be glad if I had 0.1% of his money or 99.9% of hers.
>>
How is anything this dumb cunt says 'news'? Celeb bullshit needs to be against the rules here.
>>
Awesome, where's the zinger?
>>
>>65022
>Celeb bullshit needs to be against the rules here.
so should drudgereport links tbh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.