[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea vs United States 'war declared'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 1

File: little-face-kim-jong-un-meme.jpg (75KB, 639x965px) Image search: [Google]
little-face-kim-jong-un-meme.jpg
75KB, 639x965px
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-us-crossed-red-line-declared-war/

nobodys fucking talking about this. i havent seen it anywhere except as a joke on twitter.

North Korea declares war on the United States, threatening to attack it they do military excercises in august.
>>
They do this shit every time we do exercises. I live on an AF base in Korea, this shit is a joke.
>>
>>63542
North Korea is a joke anon. Unless they actually hurt someone, there's no point in taking then serious
>>
North Korea declares war on everyone, It's a national pastime. They say hello to each other by declaring war.
>>
Can't wait your face guys when they actually launch a nuke on the nearest murrikan base and they order a million soldiers plus 3 millions of armed civilians to cross the South border on foot: I mean, how are you going to stop them if they mix with the southerners that want reunification?
>>
>>63630
Jim jong Un detected
>>
>>63630
You should watch some of the docs on northerners trying to assimilate into south culture. I think you will find it enlightening.
>>
>>63630
Wow, talk about a conspiracy. They haven't done shit yet, what makes you think this time is real? Not to mention the fact that they blocked themselves off from the world, meaning no recent technology or supplies available for building capable weapons. Meanwhile, we're building weapons to counter entire countries-worth of arsenals. They're trying to build a few bombs to kill an entire nation.
>>
>>63545
>>63615
>>63623
yeah but isnt it diffirint this time cause we put Un on the list of sanctioned individuals? the quotes (in the article) seemed like they were legitamately offended.
>>
>>63542
you must be new here if you take this story as something to be taken serious. This faggot dictator doesn't have the means or arsenal to even cause alarm and that isn't taking into account this faggot declares ware on us and "is going to attack" every other day. The more disturbing thing here is the north Korean president has sent 10 terror groups to china to attack them, This has actually happened recently.
>>
>>63630
They will be easy to spot because the norks will be the ones that are no more than 5 foot tall and looking at shit like a mcdonalds or a smart phone the same way we would looking at an alein intergalactic spacecraft.
>>
>>63636
Holy shit ww3 is not going to happen gretchen, stop trying to make ww3 happen
>>
>>63644
Exfuckingxactly. You hit it right on the god damned bullseye. I was hoping not to have to spell it out myself.
>>
>>63542
war were declared
>>
>>63630
Go to bed Kim Jong Un
>>
At most they can take out 1 or 2 US states before they get buttfucked by the US.

Mutual assured destruction.
>>
>>63630
A land war is near impossible in a country the size of the US. It's 2016, no one fights land wars lmfao
>>
>>63749
>US states
>>63750
>impossible in a country the size of the US

You rednecks are hilarious: nobody said North Korea will invade the US.
But if they attack the South they could bomb the dozens of US military bases there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_South_Korea

and if they cross the border on foot you'll be pressured to not fire at them for humanitarian reasons, since you'll just kill poor peasants armed with pitchforks and muskets in search of their uncle.

>>63644
CDs and DVDs from the South are constantly smuggled into the North; they also have athletes that participate in competitions outside North Korea, including Olympics and World Championships (which require qualification tournaments).
>>
>>63773
>since you'll just kill poor peasants armed with pitchforks and muskets in search of their uncle.
They are marching with arms, likely firing them, so no there will be no pressure to not shoot them. They received their orders, they decided to follow them, and they will die because that entire country's populace is Un's pushover.
>>
>>63780
>no there will be no pressure to not shoot them

Even MILLIONS of them?
It'd be classified as genocide.
And hours after the invasion you'll see hundreds of selfies of southerners and northerners embraced in mountain villages celebrating reunification and marching together to the next town.
>>
>>63787
No, it would not be classed as genocide, because they would be fucking shooting at troops, you moron.

If you are dumb enough to walk into a MILITARIZED ZONE with a gun or explosive, you will be put down. Even if it's just a pitchfork, if you start threatening with it then you will be put down as well.

The smart people will go into hiding, and come out when it's over. Only idiots, and I mean lower than uneducated, would ever march up to a military base following a war dec.
>>
>>63773
>>63787
lol at these posts man, this is called trying way too fucking hard.
>>
>>63796
I'm not shilling for them, I've only pointed out that you guys always ignore the mass invasion scenario, and the only answer I got is "let's ignore that scenario a bit longer"; bah, if it make you sleep better...

>>63791
>troops
Any civilian that received training is "troops".
Read a book about communism.

>>63646
>ww3 is not going to happen
You are the only one mentioning WW3.
By the way, I'm reading >>63758 that Hillary is backed by (((them))), and I bet that those fuckers will love to have a new market, virgin land to build stuff on and more cheap labourers. A female president will do jack shit to stop a peasants mass invasion; she'll probably exploit it for muh Nobel Peace Prize.
>>
this "news" was reported 7 july.

and dumb americans thinks this happened yesterday? and they even post "funny pictures" mocking other countries when they only mock themselves by thinking this statement is new.
>>
>>63636
>Un
Kim is the family name, not Kim Jong
>>
>>63806
The mass invasion scenario just ends with the Norks being killed by the truck load. They have no way to win against the sort of military power the ROK has, let alone the US. No amount of "humanitarian concerns" trumps that.
>>
just send him a deluxe hamburger chef
>>
>>63808
let him be stupid.
>>
>>63636
They're being sanctioned by most nations in the UN, the fact we are putting sanctions as well means nothing. They just want attention like usual.
>>
>>63849
>He is stupid because he isn't an expert in chink onomastics

That's a hell of a chip you have on your shoulder Xing.
>>
NK is a joke and this isn't to be taken seriously, but eventually a bubble will burst and NK will do something stupid. Or someone else will eventually annoy NK and they will act on it. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump or Hillary, which ever gets elected, declares war on them under the pretense of "liberating" NKs people from the tyrants in control. It'll be the iraq war all over again.
>>
>>63750
new york and cali
>>
>>63926
Well shit, at least they'll find some WMDs this time.
>>
>>63542
He's literally begging for the giant USD to invade his plump corean boipussy and bring FREEDOM to his starving people. Declaring War on the US is the best economic policy any third world shithole can make.
>>
>>63542

You clearly don't know n Koreas habit of declaring war and pretending to do things to make in on the global scale. We're talking about a backwards and non developed country with a missile system that's as old as the cold war. So no Idgaf about n korea. They're fucking chumps that can be erased in a little less than a year. Their only chance of survival is to la low or assimilate. Which do you think is next?
>>
>>63926
>It'll be the iraq war all over again.
Iraq was in unstable region, which is why it dragged out for so long and set off the chain reaction we're still dealing with today. Kimland is armed with antiques and smack-dab inbetween China and S-Korea, sharing waters with Japan and Russia. Given a good enough reason we could swoop in, put a bullet in the crying fatboy, and start reunification within a year.

So no, not even close to the quagmire Iraq was.
>>
>>63787
>It'd be classified as genocide.
wat
>>
>>64083
The only people that want reunification is the us.

China wants to keep a buffer stare
Sk doesn't want to take on the massive financial/social costs involved in deprogramming and reintegrating the nk populus
The other countries in the area don't want to deal with the refugee flow

Etc

The status quo is pretty much what all parties want
>>
>>63542
The 1950s Korean War is still technically on, there was never a treaty to conclude it. To declare one now is totally yo dawg stuff.
>>
38north.org is by far the best place i have found for substantiated information. Almost every news Outlet is posting up propaganda in articles for each side to posture with. This site is much more so about informed discussion.
>>
>>63630

An infantry invasion across the DMZ would take horrific losses from all the mines and autonomous drone guns before they even saw a south korean or US soldier.
>>
>>63630
>I mean, how are you going to stop them if they mix with the southerners that want reunification?
You don't know shit about the two countries if you think this can possibly be a thing, especially if nukes start flying.

Also if you want an easy way to determine if somebody is North Korean instead of South, give them some simple high school level tests after detaining them and they will inevitably fail. The difference in culture, education, etc. is far too great for them to properly blend in.
>>
>>64736
Body mass alone can be used as a determinate.
>>
wtf they took it down. link no workey
>>
>>64735
B... but they have hovercrafts -- lots of them!
>>
Best Korea does this once a month.
Also /pol/ had threads about it two weeks ago.
>>
>>63632
do you have any links?
>>
North Korea declares war every month, mostly on the US. No one is talking about it because it's not news.
>>
>>63806
>Implying Hillary won't get a Nobel Peace prize for just being the first woman president
>Lrn2Sweden
>>
>>63542
Our military won't stand a chance. We're fucked.
>>
Let alone who would win(sk, us duh) i really think that if the north attempted to invade the south every single nk soldier who crossed the border would immediately drop what weapon they had( gun stick rock etc) n claim assyulum then literally millions of nk civilians would run for the border n the country would collapse, u would then see a Chinese invasion of nk as they would want to ensure the new government is either under there control or influence and to prevent the west doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>63780
>they decided to follow them
I hope you're joking
>>
Kimmy can say goodbye to his country if he ever orders his army to attack south
>>
>>63630

lol, are you 12? This is north fucking korea we're talking about.
>>
>>63633
>we're building weapons to counter entire countries-worth of arsenals.
that was before Obama shrank the military
>>
>>63542
Didn't they once said they landed a guy on the sun?
>>
They say their at war with the US every day, when NKA tanks role across the DMZ lemme know
>>
>>66884

>when NKA tanks role across the DMZ lemme know

When that actually happens you'll see the closest thing to the 7 Hour War from Half Life 2 lore.
>>
>>63630
Wish I could have been the first one to comment on this. North Korea has nukes, sure. However, with the decades of massive defense spending, don't you think the US has multiple effective ways to preventing a nuke from hitting the US? Have you not heard about the star wars programs? Early detection centers? There's so much shit the general public doesn't know about the USA's defensive/offensive capabilities.

NK might land one tactical nuke, mayyybe, but that would be the end of NK and everyone, including them, knows it.
>>
>>63542
south korea should surrender
they are doomed
north korea is best korea
all hail glorious leader
>>
>>65074
I feel like if Hilary Clinton became president all the nations that look down on women and have them classified as pet dog tier (which is most of them I think) would start or try and start a war seeing the US as weak an undeserving of all this power.

Now I'm not saying that they might not see the US as weak now, seeing as how someplace broke a world law by using chemical warfare and the president just let em off with a slap on the wrists.
>>
Based north korea is best korea.
>>
Norks won't do shit.
>>
SK has anti-artillery turrets that can intercept and sestroy shells in flight

NK has guns that were already used when they got them in the 70's
>>
# Korean professer lecturetd on korean history 1/not plastic surgeryed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_rCs1-79bs#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgNXktCxN8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCUzhiS418
>>
>>66875
We still spend a fuck ton on defense. We're fine, anon
>>
Good luck Americans. I'll be watching from england.
>>
>>64735
>Autonomous drone guns
Jesus fucking Christ, the DMZ is not a Call of Duty map.
>>
>>70611

They're real. The Israelis use them for missile defense, we use them in CIWS systems, it's not like it's technologically unheard of. Sentry guns -are- a thing now.
>>
>>67612
>preventing a nuke from hitting the US

Why don't you read the thread? The "nearest murrikan base" is like 20 km away from the border >>63773
>>
>>63630
If North Koreans ever crossed the border into the USA they would give up whatever they were wanting to fight for in the first place the moment they saw all of our food.
>>
>>70624
this, let alone the fact they'd be blinded by all the fluorescent lighting
>>
>>63806
>Any civilian that received training is "troops".
so it'd be a regular old war, then?
cool
>>
>>71155
What the fuck are you bringing this back for? Read the baord rules, dipshit.
>>
>>71156
Well North Korea did just launch three ballistic missiles on Monday.
>>
>>71186

yup

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37241649

this is going to be the /news/ first (and only) general thread ^_^
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.