[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clinton Campaign Hacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1469768307552.webm (279KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469768307552.webm
279KB, 480x480px
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-clinton-campaign-hacked-attacks-democrats-sources-205126731.html

>WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The computer network used by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign was hacked as part of a broad cyber attack on Democratic political organizations, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

>The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party’s fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.

>The U.S. Department of Justice national security division is investigating whether cyber hacking attacks on Democratic political organizations threatened U.S. security, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.

>The involvement of the Justice Department’s national security division is a sign that the Obama administration has concluded that the hacking was state sponsored, individuals with knowledge of the investigation said.

>The Clinton campaign, based in Brooklyn, had no immediate comment and referred Reuters to a comment from earlier this week by campaign senior policy adviser Jake Sullivan criticizing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and calling the hacking "a national security issue."

>The Department of Justice had no comment.

>It was not immediately clear what information on the Clinton campaign’s computer system hackers would have been able to access.

LOOKS LIKE EMAILS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYZ
>>
>>63477
>LOOKS LIKE EMAILS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYZ

Thanks Russia
>>
>>63477
>Lol hey Bernie, u see dat fukkin guy talkin shit bout me? Sware 2 god gonna fill his ass wit led soooooon lolol
>Dear Presodent Obama, u cpmin 2 play hoop wit me again? No worrys I alredy talk 2 ur bitch lololol told her u aint need no hoe permision, u a free man (thanks to us democrates LOLOL!) neways I give u a shout wen we ready 2 roll, brimg yaself a change a undie cuz u gonna be pissin urself wen I fukkin skool u on da court BITCH!!!1
>>
>>63482

the enemy of my nation and rival is my friend?

victim of divide and conquer much?
>>
>>63552
No, Russia is our friend now, don't you remember what Obama said back in 2012 when Romney was complaining about them?

I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding.
>>
>>63645
Putin is way more honest than our present/future president(s).
>>
>>63645

What's fun is the right now believes it's not a big deal for Russia to be screwing with American political system but was upset about Obama negotiating with the country on a missile defense issue.

As for Romney's assertion that Russia is biggest geo political foe. I think the dems are playing up "Russia" in order to appeal the moderate-right that supported Romney to show that Trump is aligning with an enemy (who is probably better characterized as a somewhat hostile rival that we have open diplomatic relationships with).

either way the right and the left have gold fish level memories and the general public rarely has any clue what is going on. If our favorite leaders and news sources say it (and we don't have any background knowledge) we make take it in as our own opinion.
>>
>>63482
This post is underrated.
>>
clinton trolls stop trying to pretend like we should hate or fear russia. we will never turn against russia. we hate you clinton, we hate everything you are and all you have done to our country. we hate all you have done to this planet and who you help support as wall street/bankers/war industrials sweet heart. we will hack you time and time again. the FBI is on our side. the CIA is going down with you and all your cronie corporate cabal friends unless they agree to get in line :) which trust us..with all we have through your lack of securing your servers, they will sell you and your people out easily and quickly. you clinton will be tossed under the bus just as you have tossed many before. we are coming for you. we will succeed and there is nothing your main stream media or CIA mobsters can do about it. the cats out of the bag. the masses know who you are and what you have done. everyone has been on wiki leaks and Facebook. everyone has seen it all. you have loss the infowar. you have loss all credibility and respect from all.

honestly were just shocked a random pissed off patriot hasn't shot you yet before we legally take you down. keep killing off our lawyers, more will always take their place. keep killing our media sources, more will always rise up then there was before. we are what a democracy looks like. we are in this together. we are the 99%. we are the children of the internet and born in the age of information. no amount of censorship and blocking us on social media will prevent the truth any longer. everyone knows. everyone hates you. everyone will not fall in line no matter if you try and steal the votes again. they will rise up and you are done for.

on a side note :) everyone also knows of your plan B..everyone knows you will try to have obama your puppet place joe bidden in to take your place as the nominee. everyone knows joe bidden is next in line to push through your TPP, to change the constitution to take away our rights, and goto russia
>>
you have been exposed totally clinton. your trolls from your super pac / set the record straight..can not save you. we are anon and we stand with the nationalist of the united states. . check out the real news on FB..because as all wiki leaks emails have shown, all main stream media is in the DNC pockets and directly gets their scripts from the clintons. .we are the media..citizens media..on FB now. news by the people for the people :) ..follow the bread crumbs..clues are every where.. eat up blue birds..#demexit..#jillhill..#gogreen..we fight on for the berniecats and patriots of america. join us.
>>
>>65089
Fuck off
>>
>>65097
butthurt shill detected
>>
>>65088
Why don't shut the fuck up and actually do something. Words don't mean shit just as mine
>>
>>65089
we are anon?on FB now? how does that work?
>>
>>65130
No, mainly just annoyed that this illiterate foreigner spams on virtually every thread.
>>
>>65151
>just annoyed
you mean butthurt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.