[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI Chief Warns ‘Terrorist Diaspora’ Will Come to the West

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: FBI-Director-James-Comey[1].jpg (40KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
FBI-Director-James-Comey[1].jpg
40KB, 635x423px
>Hundreds of terrorists will fan out to infiltrate western Europe and the U.S. to carry out attacks on a wider scale as Islamic State is defeated in Syria, FBI Director James Comey warned.

>“At some point there’s going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before,” Comey said Wednesday in New York. “We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
>>
>>63252
Open borders #I'mWithHer
>>
Yup, the whole world is going to go to war again.
>>
>>63252
trump was right
>>
>>63258
Please be satire
>>
>>63252
soooo....Trump was right?
>>
>>63252
This from the guy that showed the world there is no Rule of Law in the USA anymore?
>>
>>63252
Doesn't this literally vindicate Obama? America should just have bombed the shit out of Syria before Daesh was even a thing. Instead they let the RT enthralled public to decide.
>>
>>63341
None of them would have existed if they hadn't pulled out of Iraq, and they wouldn't have invaded Europe if they hasn't destroyed Libya.
>>
>>63252
So can we finally pull a Russia and just flatten these people?
>>
>>63252
>Come
>>
>>63341
>Doesn't this literally vindicate Obama?
why would it? he's the one who armed isis when they were fighting against assad
>>
Uh, I don't think the FBI director making scare tactic statements is really news

>violent anarchists
>they call themselves black bloc
>internet hate machine
>>
>>63375
true
>>
>>63375
They were not ISIS at the time, they were mostly secular protestors America not acting fast enough was the reason Al Nusra and Al Qaeda gained a footing with the rebels. ISIS didn't come along until they were already radicalized.
>>
>>63279
>>>/pol/

I get it now. This board is the fake and gay version of /pol/.
>>
>>63375
>>63404
Read the fucking timeline. Arms weren't sent to Syria until 2014, after the threat of ISIS was recognized by rebel groups and dominated the news (it had long been known by U.S. intel btw). The impetus to intervene in a more active way was precisely because ISIS was a widespread a threat against which other Syrian rebel groups would respond.

For reflection:
bbc.com/news/magazine-33997408
>>
>>63392
You do realize internet hate machine was used by a random news station and not the FBI, right redditor?
>>
>>63404
Who gives a shit. Fact - We should never have gotten involved in the internal affairs of Syria
>>
>>63258
this. and while we're at it, lets ban guns a declare open season on police officers.
>>
>>63404
>s America not acting fast enough

>America not acting in opposition and instead arming, training and supporting Jihadists until ISIS had what it needed to make headlines

ftfy.

ISIS fighters are literally HIllarys soldiers.
>>
No shit.
>>
>>63404
>secular protestors
jej

I guess those moderate Muslim allies of ours must have had a small change of heart all of a sudden
>>
>>63464
>>63375
Wait, what the fuck are you talking about? What happens was that the arms the CIA sent to Syria were quickly stolen from the weak moderate rebel groups they were given to, but nobody except the most paranoid morons think that the US directly gave arms to ISIS.
>>
>>63407

It's why people would say "murika made isis!" Well we did. It's a case of trying to help out someone backfiring. I mean that's how it's supposed to look..
>>
>quoting criminal puppets
>news

we ddnt plan nun des atteks, btw theres gonna to be more and biger lol
we just know
>>
>>63252
If you close your borders to terrorists, they win.
ISIS can be defeated with hugs.
>>
>>63392
"scare tactic statements"
literally a logical extrapolation from the fucked up shit that's happening in euro
stop being such a myopic nigger
>>
>>63252
There may be a one-generation delay here. The reason ISIS has been causing so many widespread terrorist attacks is that it plays into their belief in the calphate that will rise to rule the world.

If there is no caliphate, there's no prophecies they can believe themselves to be a part of. They may chill out and just let things go.

Now their kids... Their kids won't remember the crushing heartbreak of having their caliphate destroyed. And if they move to europe... God help us.

These people can't assimilate. They hate outsiders too much. They hate other muslims they aren't related to, and they see kaffirs (and muslims of other sects) as less than dirt.

It may not be a full-on holy war like we have in syria right now, but it won't be pleasant. And europe will be "changed."
>>
>>63252
rip America.

hope it was worth it because "at least she ain't Trump". Fucking retards have what's coming to them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.