[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas Judge Drops Charges on Anti-Planned Parenthood Activist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: gettyimages-508403308.jpg (29KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-508403308.jpg
29KB, 620x350px
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Charges-dismissed-against-Planned-Parenthood-8422998.php

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/david-daleiden-sandra-merritt-planned-parenthood-videos-charges-dismissed/

>HOUSTON - A Texas judge on Tuesday dismissed the last remaining charge against two California anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

>District Judge Brock Thomas dismissed the tampering with government records charge against 27-year-old David Daleiden and 63-year-old Sandra Merritt upon the request of the Harris County prosecutor's office.

>Defense attorneys said the pair never should have been indicted. If they had been convicted of the felony charge, each could have been sentenced to up to 20 years in prison.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/07/26/texas-drops-charges-against-planned-parenthood-investigators-n2198164

>The Center for Medical Progress is the pro-life group behind the Planned Parenthood videos released last summer that showed employees negotiating the sale of fetal body parts. Instead of seeking punishment for the pro-abortion organization, a Texas grand jury chose to indict the two investigators behind the videos, arguing they broke the law by tampering with a governmental record, using fake identities, and were guilty of a misdemeanor charge of attempting to buy aborted baby organs.
>>
>>62598
good
>>
>Hopefully this is one step closer toward the pro-life community holding the real culprit accountable.

Yeah, this totally isn't a biased source, OP.

Regardless, I don't see any reason to charge them with anything, unless they passed themselves off as federal employees or something. That's definitely a felony offense.
>>
>>62620
There are 3 sources in the OP post. Post more if you want.
>>
>>62611
No planned parenthood = unwanted black babies.

YAY
>>
>>62598
>negotiating the sale of fetal body parts
Why the fuck does this matter? They're going into the furnace otherwise. Doctors and medschools buy fetal parts all the time.
>>
>>62753
>They're going into the furnace otherwise. Doctors and medschools buy fetal parts all the time.
Christian moral outrage over what happens to the dead babies mostly.
>>
>>62786
I don't think respecting the dead is an exclusively Christian concept. I'm an atheist and that's disgusting, or are we all being edgy? Dude dead babies lmao.
>>
>>62903
That would imply they are babies, they were never born and thus are fetuses (fetii?).
>>
>>62903

So no medical cadavers, no autopsies, no organ donation either?
>>
>>62903
It's christian "pro-life" advocates who are always the staunchest opponents of things like stem cell research and/or gene therapy. They do this because many areas of this research require human fetal tissue for testing. They claim the moral high ground out of belief that life begins at conception to a fault.

It forces them to do things like taking home miscarriages and 'keeping them' like Rick Santorum got caught doing, or making elaborate grave sites in graveyards for babies that never came to term.
>>
>>62753
>the people killing babies have monetary incentive to promote and kill babies

if you don't think that's unethical you're crazy
>>
>>63432
Fetuses. They're removing fetuses.
Learn biology or fuck off.
>>
>>63446
Which turns into...?
>>
>>63446
this whole nitpicking of terms is just trying to set the narrative because people are more sympathetic to the term baby, than the sientific-sounding "fetus"

nobody would care to nitpick it otherwise
>>
>>62909
They were never born because they were poisoned and/or dismembered en utero.
>>
>>63456
A miscarriage. The odds of carrying to term are far lower than you seem to think.
>>
>>63446
t. Someone who liked "I fucking love science" on Facebook
>>
>>62903
>I'm an atheist and that's disgusting, or are we all being edgy?

"I'm a fucking retard and have no understanding of the sheer amount of advancement that has been made in medical science due to the use of dead bodies, and believe that science is shit out by professors writing mathematical formulae on blackboards, looking at toenails with microscopes, and having silly hair like Einstein. Also I will through a buzzword out there and strawman the lot of you because medical science is too hard for me to grasp. By Christian God whom I don't believe in, I am fucking terrible."

Mate, you don't deserve an opinion on this topic if you're this fucking stupid. I don't know how anyone could be this uneducated about medical science and how we managed to go from treating illnesses by draining excess blood and drilling holes in our heads to let the bad spirits out to actually understanding the human body and how it works.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.