[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JAPANESE KATANA MAN KILLS 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lhljhgEqyp1qcyka1[1].jpg (143KB, 484x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhljhgEqyp1qcyka1[1].jpg
143KB, 484x700px
>At least 15 reported dead after knife attack at residential care centre near Japan's capital Tokyo, local media say

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36890655
>>
Have culprit or motive been identified?
>>
>>62384
Isn't this kind of thing very rare for Japan?
>>
Same event? 19 killed, 45 injured.
https://www.rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/
>>
>>62389
I think a idol was stabbed at the start of the year (by a fan) ....but yeah it is rather rare.

High number seems not that weird since the targets were literally disabled.
>>
Those damn Muslims!
>>
>>62390
RT always overshoots, it's how they market their propaganda.
>>
High scores of best Western firearm technology and lead bullets surpassed by supreme elegant Japanese steel.
>>
>>62391

from what i read on reuters the police quoted the guy saying "I want to get rid of the disabled from this world."
>>
we're going to build a tsunami, and make the dolphins swim for it.
>>
>>62384
this is why we need to ban cutlery!
>>
>Mass killings are rare in Japan, which has extremely strict gun control laws.
Guns have nothing to do with this story
>>
>>62393
yeah, thank you brexit
>>
>>62428
Guns have to do with the story in that it's a mass killing and mass killings normally come with guns so they literally have to specify there is no gun.
>>
I had to learn about this story from Canadian news since the npr kikes are too busy jacking each other off at the dem convention for hours on end.
>>
>>62410
Classic Japanese quote right there.

>>62435
> It DOES involve guns because there were zero guns involved!
Bait or retardation, either way leave.
>>
>>62410
i...i wouldnt mind that at all...he should kill retards while at it as well
>>
>>62384
Not surprising really...that knife was probably folded more times than you can count...it's a surprise that some got out alive really.
>>
I actually never saw news like this from Japan. It's weird becuase Japan it's a freak country so this is to be expected. I would not be surprised if this guy trying to fuck sleeping old lady
>>
>>62384
Japan seems to have a lot of these knife attacks.
>>
>>62467
>that knife was probably folded more times than you can count
GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL
>>
>>62384
>The attacker is believed to have driven himself to the local police station to confess
What a strange culture.
>>
>>62482
It's not strange if you think about it.

Why run from the law? You know you're going to get caught eventually.
>>
>>62384
Japan has one of the lowest murder rates on earth
>>
>>62466
Retards like you?
>>
>>62501
yes, retards like you.
>>
>>62465
Fucking gunfag stop with the butthurt you assblasted cunt
>>
>>62494

Except in the west that usually means suicide by cop or just regular suicide. There's only been one recent mass killer (Aurora Theater) that was captured by police.

The logic is "if you're going to get caught, better to be dead than rot in prison for years."
>>
>>62384
>A knife-wielding man broke into a facility for the disabled in a small town near Tokyo early on Tuesday and killed 19 patients as they slept, authorities said, Japan's worst mass killing in decades.

>The suspect was a 26-year-old former employee of the facility who gave himself up to police. The man, Satoshi Uematsu, said in letters he wrote in February that he could "obliterate 470 disabled people", Kyodo news agency reported.

>He said he would kill 260 severely disabled people at two areas in the facility during a night shift, and would not hurt employees.

>"My goal is a world in which the severely disabled can be euthanized, with their guardians’ consent, if they are unable to live at home and be active in society," Uematsu wrote in the letters given to the speaker of the lower house of parliament, Kyodo reported.
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-attack-idUSKCN1052D0

Atheism, not even once.
>>
>>62509
Anders Brevic was also captured. Most of the time was mass killers are captured it's because they wanted to make a statement. This case seems to not be an exception
>>
>>62386
He wanted to get rid of all disabled people.
>>
>>62425
Surely cutlery has no uses other than stabbing disabled people.
>>
>>62512
>all he got from this is "atheism"
home schooling, not even once.
>>
just a lone wolf I see. Nothing to see here
>>
At least there was a sort of sensible reasoning behind his actions.
>>
>>62410
it's just like my animu.
>>
>>62567
This.
Freelance killing a bunch of disabled people with no legal consent was not the best idea.
The principle isn't entirely unreasonable though. In that letter he tried to deliver to the government he was talking about getting permission from the patient's guardians and if an independant psych analysis can be performed to show that a person is either suffering greatly or in enough of a vegetative state that it isn't worth shovelling money into caring for them, I can't see any reason why euthanasia shouldn't be a viable option.
>>
I don't see anything unethical about someone with a severe disability OPTING for euthanasia, and possibly someone with power of attorney choosing euthanasia for someone who can be medically substantiated as being in a permanent, persistent vegetative state. Otherwise, no. It's definitely not something that should be mandated. That just reeks of big government.

Walking into a center and violently murdering disabled people in their sleep? You're a fucking psychopath and should be put down immediately.
>>
>>62384
RYUUGA TEKI WO KURAU
>>
>>62384
RYUUJIN NO KEN WO KARAE
>>
>>62626
Play of the game: Genji
>>
>>62531
also slashing, cutting and gouging
>>
A good guy with a gun could have prevented this :^)
>>
Damn it, Japan, you are supposed to be better than this. No mass killings.
>>
The hero we need
>>
>>62625
That's hanzo you dipshit
>>
>>62656
fugg
>>
>>62635
A bad guy with a gun could have prevented that prevention XD
>>
>>62394
Rotten Tomatoes?
>>
>>62396
LOLd.
>>
>>62435
>He killed __ with a knife...

I literally told the story without mentioning guns, halfwit.
>>
>>62504
retards like us.
>>
>>62465
How's this:
>A particular post on 4chan has been proven to contain a fatal amount of salt. Salt is usually contained in saltshakers.
Is the last sentence out of context?
>>
>>62669
A good guy with a bad guys gun that the bad guy with a gun stole from a good guy with a gun but later lost but was then found by said good guy with a gun now could have prevented the bad guy with a gun from preventing the good guy with a gun from preventing the bad guy with a knife from killing those poor old tards.
>>
>>62704
You're retarded if you think that makes any sense. Sense and cents are often mistaken by children and misspelled.
>>
>>62706
Gotta admit that was somewhat clever.
>>
>they were just holograms
>>
>>62396
ONE

THOUSAND

TIMES
>>
>>62533
>taking the baito
public schooling, not even once
>>
>>62384
Did he teleport behind each one?
>>
>>62410
>Wants to change the world
>even if it means using violence

JIBUN WO!!!!
>>
>>62752
>>62729
it was nothing personell
>>
>>62766
>tips fedora
>you're not half bad

Pipe bomb attacks in japan when??
>>
>>62673
Not Russia Times. They changed it to RT to make it less obviously propaganda. They western media makes sure Advance can only cooperate with them so they can paint things like the Wiki leaks as enemy propaganda. At some level they're using it that way yes but it doesn't make it untrue, only very slightly exaggerated, and RT is kinda dumb and makes it obvious when they're just spewing shit as opposed to reporting things the West doesnt.
>>
>>62608
I've learned from research with my neuroscience professor(also neurologist) that sometimes people CAN recover from comas and vegetative states( the latter very rare but still). I guess that would be the motive...It can take a few years sometimes so assuming it's always best to kill right away is not exactly fair.
Look up research by Wise Young on traumatic brain injury.
>>
>>62642
> Japan is supposed to be a flawless nation and superior culture of animu and respect.
I want weaboos to leave.
>>
>>62734
Ok I know his meme is supposed to make fun on weabs who think Japanese katana are the best swords ever made in history "far superior to any European weapons and guns" but where exactly did this meme start? HEMA videos and threads on /k/, /a/,/jp/, or /his/?
>>
Jap here, we usually get some whackjob with a knife every year or two, and they usually target kids or the physically/mentally handicapped. I guess only the weakest kind of people decide to stab a bunch of strangers to death.
>>
>>62811
>not banzai charging police with automatic rifles with a katana while high as fuck.

Niggers are more samurai than nips these days.
>>
>>62814
All the banzai japs were shot dead by the US military during ww2
>>
>>62739
Underground moleman schooling, not even once
>>
>>62386
>motive
Craziness
>>
>>62701
>I literally told the story without mentioning guns
Is that your goal in life?
>>
>>62396
>surpassed
No. Breivik shot 69 people.
>>
>>62856
Nigger, what? I don't even get what you're implying. Remember the thread here about the florida guy who shot at the Pokemon go players outside his house? I posted the 3rd or so comment about why you dont fucking shoot at people who are outside your house doing nothing, at the expense of my republican man card.
>>
>>62857
Surpassed most people with guns and japans last major terror attack only with grorious nippon steel pretty impressive
>>
>>62891
Would be much more impressive if these weren't defenseless individuals. That's why the Orlando shooting was such big news. 49 young adults killed, and none of them thought to defend themselves? Nothing about an AR15 gives someone an advantage over a glock with a 30 round mag, so that's pretty much rules out. In fact, in such tight space, the glock would have worked better.

Anyhow, children/disabled count for 1/5 of a kill, giving him 5 I think.
>>
>>62621
To argue with your comment would be anti-PC. So here I go.

Why should we keep vegetables and physically and mentally incapable people alive? If they cannot earn money, and their family cannot pay for their lives, why should I? Only kill as a last resort for non-payment, or to end financial burden.
>>
>>62897
How many Ayn Rand books did it take for you to reach such an awesome level of moral purity?
>>
>>62923
I don't know who that is. All I read is manga.

I'm debating for the simple purpose of discussing the topic.
>>
>>62894
>disabled count for 1/5 of a kill, giving him 5 I think.
>he killed 15
are you disabled?
>>
>>62384
>wanted to kill the disabled
Just like the edgetard son /news/!
>>
>>62482
He's delusional enough to think he might actually get support, he tried to send a letter about this to the diet building.
>>
>>62803
I should have been more clear in my wording. I'm assuming that the people in this long-term care facility aren't necessarily healthy people in comas but rather people who are brain damaged or mentally disabled.
This stuff comes in degrees and in most cases, it is worth spending resources to help people in these sort of situations because they can lead happy and worthwhile lives but on the extreme end of the spectrum you have people who are barely conscious, self aware, etc. and have so much of their mental facilities removed that they'd be better off in a coma.
Having lived with a brother who has mild special needs, I speak from experience when I say it is awful, both for the person with the disability and the people around them to deal with. I wouldn't wish the hardship of having to care for someone with profound mental disabilities on my worst enemy and I sympathise with the mental strain this guy (and the other people working at the facility) get put under. Sustaining the life of a human who doesn't understand who or where they are and brings misery to their family and the people charged with caring for them is a gross misuse of time and resources that could be spent making a much greater difference to someone who isn't a hopeless case.
>>
>>62932
Yeah, fuck that guy.

>huurrr having a larger caliber gives no advantage in lethality why not just attach glocks with like 5 times the regular mag capacity, so like 1000000 rounds I think, onto figter jets lmao
>>
>>63032
>shooting planes/buildings/almost everything is the same as shooting people
???
>>
>>62851
mole schooling is top notch, fuck you
>>
>>62465
Most mass killings are done with guns. If guns are hard to obtain, mass killings are quite a bit harder to pull off.
>>
>>62894
How many of the people at Orlando do you think had glocks on them? Pretty sure most of them didn't, and being armed wouldn't be likely to do much good unless you were close to the shooter when they started shooting. If you were on the other side of the crowd, you wouldn't be able to get a clear shot at the shooter without accidentally hitting some of the people in your way, and it's not like you would try to make your way TOWARDS the shooter once the shooting started, unless you have a death wish.
>>
>>62391
>I think a idol was stabbed at the start of the year (by a fan) ....but yeah it is rather rare.

That's a murder not a massacre.
>>
>>62410

possible Eugenics plan?
>>
>>65161
and it's not like you would try to make your way TOWARDS the shooter once the shooting started, unless you had some balls and cared about others.

FTFY
>>
>>62705
wew
>>
>>65160
Lol Omar Mateen had security clearances, was a guard too. None of the Dems' retarded laws affected him.
>>
>>65160

A big ol' french semi truck wants a word with you
>>
>>65911
But that's just one mass killer out of many. Most do not have security clearance, so it would be feasible to reduce their access to guns.

>>65939
Literally only one attack, which was only done that way because guns were difficult to obtain. I'm sure banning trucks would be a great reassurance to all those parents who lost their kids in the Sandy Hook shooting.
>>
He's just mad that Bleach got cancelled last month.
>>
>>66108
Half of the more notorious shooters were military and police.
Laws won't affect them.

And guns laws in the US don't even prevent gun crime. Otherwise Chicago wouldn't be such a shithole.
>>
>>66313
>Otherwise Chicago wouldn't be such a shithole.
The reason Chicago has strict gun laws is BECAUSE it was seeing a drastic increase in gun crimes, not the other way around.
>>
>>62465
>>62701

>Triggered americans can't accept that guns are the reason so many people die in their country.

Just accept the fucking facts.
>>
>>66542
>>Triggered americans can't accept that guns are the reason so many people die in their country.

I did not know that guns could fire on their own.
>>
>>62384

>death by sword
>americans turn it into gun debate

>literally can't help themselves
>>
Most people who say "oh guns can't fire themselves" or some other weak argument have never seen or personally experienced gun violence first hand to see what a problem it is. they just watch on the news and if it doesn't effect them then they think guns violence isn't a problem and the laws are fine the way they are now.
>>
>>66545
No, of course they cannot fire on their own. But they make killing much easier, there's a reason why literally every military force in the world uses guns.
>>
>>62855
"Craziness" is a retarded motive that the media came up with to invoke more fear and you fucking know it.
If anyone can become crazy, then how is that an excuse in court?
>>
>>66626
Those guns are full auto though.
>>
>>66556
They are fine we just don't enforce them.
>>
>>66646
Single-shot/bolt-action rifles are still pretty widespread in the Middle East, they're far more deadly than being unarmed or relying on hand to hand weapons.
>>
>>66659
Btw are you an American?
>>
>>66646
No military with proper training fires their rifle at full auto -- they use a tiny burst at most, but it's almost always semi-auto.
>>
>>66665
>middle east military/ terrorists
>proper training
Pick one.
>>
>>66668
>all militaries are from the Middle East
>>
>>62384
genetic engineering in the coming years will solve his problem.
>>
>>62702
Retards like everyone
>>
>>66542
>Triggered euro peon can't accept that culture is the reason so many people die in our country
simple answers for simple minds, though
>>
Shishio?
>>
>>62386
there can only be one
>>
ME LIKEY FISH AND KATANA
I JUST SHAT MYSEKF
>>
>>62621
It's a bit silly to me, knowing how easy suicide is. They just need to be taught how to KTS
>>
>>62752
Came here to post this.
>>
>>62384
*Teleports behind you*
>>
>>62512
Hopefully he didn't kill any autistics. Japan needs more mathematicians as it is.
>>
>>62894
8/8 b8
>>
>>66313
>half of the more notorious shooters had easy access to guns

would be another way of wording it
>>
>>68070
what culture?

oh yeah

gun culture. simple answers for simple minds
>>
>>68099
I don't think he managed to decapitate anybody to gain their strength
>>
>>62894
>>62932
Thanks for making my day so much better lads
Holy shit am I laughing
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.