[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White man chimps out at chicken restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: patrick-glydewell.jpg (12KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-glydewell.jpg
12KB, 352x288px
http://wkrg.com/2016/07/22/naked-man-at-foosacklys/

tl;dr
>White guy gets naked and wanders around the parking lot of a chicken restaurant
>Witnesses say he was urinating and rubbing his genitals on vehicles in the parking lot
>Man lies down in the drive-thru, causing traffic to back up
>Police took an entire hour to respond to the incident
>>
Cool story bro.
>>
>>61965
Meth is one hell of a drug.
>>
>Chimpout
>All Nike's and Fried Chicken left undisturbed.
>>
>>62006
>Chicken left undisturbed.

He masturbated in front of it. Try being undisturbed after that.
>>
Typical white degenerate thug. Another product of liberalism. Thanks, Trump
>>
GG Allin would be proud
Too bad he didn't throw any poo
>>
wtf i hate white people now
>>
>>61965

test
>>1130569

>>>1130569
>>
Why are there so many 'white man does minor crime from dodgy source or local news' threads being posted?
Is this another lame shill tactic by our friends from reddit?
>>
>>63169
Don't know, if I try to post any local news. People always complain about it.
>>
>>61965
You know white niggers are a thing, right? We call them wiggers.
>>
>>63178
>wiggers

That's white suburban kids who talk like they're from the ghettos of Detroit and/or try to act "gangsta". It's not a word for white trash.
>>
>>62740
Lel
>>
>>63169
It's probably the one autistt who posts that video of the white guy locked out of his home naked while being laughed at by muslims video.

The exact same link, with the exact same image but with a completely different story but always with the white guy being evil and the laughing muslims as the ones getting "revenge" on the evil white man.

He does it every few months, that's one major chip on his shoulder against whites and I don doubt he is behind these ones too.
>>
>>61965
just a lone wolf huh
>>
>>63556
>>63739
>>64071
>>64413
Why do you keep samefagging this in multiple threads? Looking at the times you sure did put a lot of dedication to this.

Just how big is that chip on your shoulder there son?
>>
>>61965
Niggers come in all colors.
>>
>>61965
>wahhh the poleeece don't respond to my non emergency calls!

You don't pay enough taxes to hire enough people to handle your bullshit, and you don't want to. Drag naked crackheads off the street youraelves.
>>
>>64551
I'm actually Ghanaian. I just don't have a chip on my shoulder against da ebul white devils.
>>
>>61989
Chicken is much harder to quit then meth you pussy ass fish
>>
>>61965
Shocker, white trash exists.

If you think white's are immune to being as retarded as black people in the ghetto, you are probably white trash yourself.

It's just ghettos contain way more concentrated trash, leading to said trash doing more trash things to other trash.

Both groups are usually born of poverty. Niggers have crack, white trash have meth.

Same shit different color. Although white trash are hundred of times more likely to end up a cop and be involved in white trash shit.
>>
>>62740
Dumb nigger a neet would never have the balls to go outside
>>
>>65473
The white obsessed poster enters another thread.
>>
>Police took an entire hour to respond to the incident

If this were a black guy, there would be dozens of police cruisers converging on him within minutes.
>>
>>61965
Successful racebait is successful
>>
>>66596

>Inflammatory conjecture

Yeah nah, you're a cunt.
>>
welcome to /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>66604
It's one black guy, he has been dubbed "the white trash poster". He makes countless threads and has been caught samefagging multiple times.

Nigga has a real chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>61965
White men really love raping everything, wtf is wrong with them :/ christ
>>
>>67654
*tips fried chikun*
>>
i thought news was supposed to be about news

all i see is racebaiting
>>
>>67711
Its to slow for news. This board has been shit from the start
>>
Meanwhile in Milwaukee...
>>
>>61965
Seems pretty normal to me
>>
>>65499
neet>=hikkimori
>>
>>67891
>>67930
You sure have a chip on your shoulder over your superiors.
>>
>>67985
>>68122
>>68239
You act like you haven't been caught samefagging spread over many hours before, nigger.
>>
>>68490
>>68430
Why do you keep samefagging with the same posts in several threads? Get some new material, you sad fuck.
>>
>>66596
Nice assumption bro
>>
>>61965
ok so im not some tough guy, and im not very big but where the fuck are the men in the USA?
>If some crazy naked guy was laying across the road blocking traffic wouldnt you simply beat his ass and drag him out of the road?
>>
>>62470
trump isnt a liberal u nigger
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.