[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Duke, Ex-K.K.K. Leader, to Seek Senate Seat in Louisiana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 1

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/david-duke-senate-louisiana.html

>David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, embarked on a campaign on Friday to seek a United States Senate seat as a Republican in Louisiana, where he will try to capitalize on his history of inflammatory speech and on the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.

>The decision by Mr. Duke, a former state representative whose unsuccessful campaigns include bids for Congress, governor and president, thrust him into a sprawling field for the Senate seat and intensified what was already poised to be a raucous race.

>But before Mr. Duke could even file his qualifying paperwork in Baton Rouge, the capital of Louisiana, Republicans there and in Washington were distancing themselves from a campaign they plainly expected to be marked by racism and anti-Semitism.

>“I believe in equal rights for all and respect for all Americans,” Mr. Duke said in a campaign video. “However, what makes me different is I also demand respect for the rights and the heritage of European Americans.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/22/former-kkk-leader-david-duke-is-running-for-u-s-senate-how-well-could-he-do/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/22/david-duke-senate-run/87437334/

http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/22/david-duke-running-for-senate-in-louisia
>>
Here's hoping he gets somewhere. I want to see the chimp-out this could lead to.
>>
>>61523
Fucking kek, I hope he runs for a Republican seat. Another literal nail in the coffin.
>>
Which of these positions do you disagree with /news/?

dukeforsenate.com/issues

PROTIP: You agree with all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k
>>
>>61790
The plastic surgery is making him look alien
>>
Duke should shut up and remove himself from the spotlight.
Linking Duke to Trump is exactly what the Left want to besmirch Trump's name.
>>
>>61920
Duke is just a Hillary plant the KKK was started by democrats and has always supported them.
>>
WHY are you posting things that the leaks confirmed was DNC shilling? Fuck off
>>
David Duke is a confirmed homosexual who specializes in taking Aryan cock up his ass he's fascinated with milky white peens as are all Aryan nationalist the only seat he's seeking is a pink mushroom tinker in his tight lil ass
>>
>>61971
>the KKK was started by democrats

That was a completely different iteration of the Democratic Party that has absolutely nothing in common with the Democratic Party today.

>and has always supported them

Is social studies in the U.S. sorely underfunded, or are you just this retarded?
>>
>>62013
>has absolutely nothing in common with the Democratic Party today.
>Limiting their education through unions
>Kill their children through abortion clinics
>making them wholly dependent with welfare

Still don't believe me then just look at what democrats said when trump said he'll building a wall
>who's going to clean your toilet
>who'll mow your lawn
>who'll pick your fruits
>you can't send them all back

>Translated: They're all illegal and can do nothing but gutter work.
>>
>>61971
>the KKK was started by democrats

I mean, you know they abandoned the Democratic Party once Civil Rights legislation was passed, right?
>>
>>62037
Passed by republicans democrats filibustered that legislation
>>
>>62028
>look at what democrats said
I'd like to know who actually said that, but I can at least tell you that your translation is way off.

The first 2 are good insults to level at Trump himself, since he got into some trouble over hiring illegals at some of his hotels (he claims he was unaware) in the 80s and 90s, where they would in fact clean toilets and mow lawns.

The third, picking fruit, was a major economic issue when a couple states cracked down hard on illegal labor at farms and/or farmers made a patriotic vow to hire legal workers only. The results were consistently disastrous, as 1. it's backbreaking work for shit pay, 2. it's a short-as-fuck working season, so 3. people making a living that way typically work as transients from farm to farm as crops ripen, which of course requires them to have no permanent home, which makes their likelihood of legal residence extremely low.

For the record many illegals do white-collar work -- freelance, of course, because they can't be on payroll, but a friend has freelanced daily for the same company for 15yrs. But essentially the risk-vs-reward for employers goes up exponentially as the contract size increases, so yes, most illegals can (as in, are de facto allowed to) do only gutter work.
>>
>>62039
Probably because the KKK hadn't abandoned the party by that point? They abandoned it after, not before.

You also have to be an idiot to not know that the 2 parties changed stances following Lincoln and up to FDR. One might say we're going through a similar shake-up right now.

So, the democratic party of old actually gave birth to modern day republicans.
>>
>>62053
One might also say that because the KKK abandoned the democratic party, that freed it from discriminatory misconceptions and allowed it to transform into what it is today.

The whole "party of Lincoln" claim is hilarious because Lincoln aligns more with modern day establishment democrats. Plus I thought most conservatives hated Lincoln because he took away states rights during the Civil war. The whole claim is a ploy to attract uninformed colored folk, which has not been their demographic.
>>
>>62054

Actually during and after Reconstruction the Southern elite became decidedly pro-Lincoln and quickly denounced his assassination, since Lincoln was the most potent force against the Radical Republican wing from a complete overhaul of the Southern political and economic structure (in what became in effect a pseudo-Communist revolution, in which large land rights were distributed to tenant farmers en masse and the old elite were purged).

So ironically Lincoln quickly became a hero for both the South and North simultaneously. Getting assassinated is funny like that.
>>
>>62053
>You also have to be an idiot to not know that the 2 parties changed stances following Lincoln and up to FDR.

I've heard lots of people say this, but nobody who has actually studied American history beyond high school. From what I've been able to determine, most people are specifically referring to the rather bigoted platform of Democrats in the 19th century, compared with their championing of civil rights in the 20th. Using that, I think I've been able to find the point that people are talking about:

>These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.

, and

>I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years.
-- Lyndon B. Johnson

This is about the time at which "dem programs" that /pol/ hates so much started being introduced, welfare dramatically increased, statistics on absent fathers increased, etc. etc.

I wouldn't call this an about face of policy. It's more a shift of tactics from "lynch them" to "keep them downtrodden and use them for votes".
>>
>>62082
collectivists are natural racists
>>
>>62054
>>62053
I think most people understand how dixiecrats became republicans. Strom Thurmond and George Wallace both cemented the split with their 'States Rights' 3rd party runs for president. Revisionists have been trying to muddy the issue for 40 years now. Very few today remember who Lee Atwater was, who made up LBJ quotes like >>62082 thinks is real.
>>
>>62087
Actually you're right about the LBJ quotes but for the wrong reason. They come a 1997 biography of LBJ which second-hand quotes Richard Russell, from his former chief of staff, who only said LBJ said that 30 years after the fact. It's a second hand remembrance of what Russell, whom LBJ betrayed, told him, not what the guy actually heard LBJ said.
>>
>>62082
>I've heard lots of people say this, but nobody who has actually studied American history beyond high school.
Does that second half apply to yourself as well?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/11/12/the-twentieth-century-reversal-how-did-the-republican-states-switch-to-the-democrats-and-vice-versa/
Professor of statistics and political science.

http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/edgeofthewest/2010/05/20/when-and-to-an-extent-why-did-the-parties-switch-places/
American history professor.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Democrats-used-to-be-the-conservative-party-and-Republicans-used-to-be-the-progressive-party
Even bachelor's a PhD students chimed in.

You also didn't list the source for that Johnson quote, so let me do it for you. It's from Ronald Kessler's book, which was written 30 years later, and already has a wealth of discussion on the topic.
https://www.quora.com/Did-LBJ-really-say-Ill-have-those-n*****s-voting-Democrat-for-two-hundred-years-when-passing-the-Great-Society-legislation
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2088gl/president_lbj_ill_have_those_ns_voting_democratic/
He was still remarkably pro-civil rights, but like just about every old man in the 60s, he probably heard "nigger" more commonly than we do now. Language usage changes over time.

But please, post more undiscussed and unsourced garbage. It's not like the mods care or even exist on this board.
>>
>>61523
>David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan
So what you're saying is, he is a democrat.
>>
>>62104
>his platform positions mirror trump
>somehow he's a democrat
>>
>>62115
>implying trump is not a democrat.
>>
>>62104
>loses argument
>starts samefagging
>>
>>62115
>someone doesn't know the history of the democrats
>>
>>62122
>someone else doesn't know what a dixiecrat was and how they all became republicans
>>
>>62104

DA DEMOCRATZZZ KEEPING THE BLACK MANZZ DOWNNN MAINEE
>>
>>61523
Did he not leave the KKK like Half a decade ago?
>>
>>62096
Ahh defeating bigotry and ignorance with facts. I love it. Keep fighting the good fight my friends!
>>
>>61523
>David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, embarked on a campaign on Friday to seek a United States Senate seat as a Republican
He's in the wrong party. The KKK were/are Democrats.
>>
>>61670
>He fell for the "le Republican party is """morally wrong""" and evil" meme
>>
>>62547
>the party that historically opposes abortion, gay rights, secularism, worker's rights, etc is not morally bankrupt
>>
>>62542
>The KKK were/are Democrats
Not since the dixiecrats left the democrat party for the GOP they aren't.
>>
>>62761
The democratic party historically supports slavery.
>>
>>62796
The democratic party also went through a schism and became the modern day GOP.

Also I didn't say anything about the democrats not being morally bankrupt. They are, and you're a moron for trying to turn this into a red vs blue issue.
>>
>>62798
The Dixiecrats didn't become the GOP. The Republicans just won their voter base. According to Wikipedia the GOP emerged prior to the civil war with the explicit purpose of combating an act to expand slavery.

I'm not partisan either. At least not on the two party sense.
>>
>>62808
You're arguing semantics. You guys are saying the same thing.
>>
>>62789
Bullshit see Robert "Sheets" Byrd who was saying the word nigger all the way into old age
>>
>>62128
It's not democrats, it's clearly because of intersections of structures and institutional oppression.
You know, those things that only exist after you abandon empirical methods.
>>
>>63116

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/02/at-least-robert-byrd-apologized-whats-your-excuse-david-duke/
>>
>>61790
>Stop the Ethnic Cleansing of America!
Well for one, ethnic cleaning refers to mass EXPULSION of natie population, bringing in immigrants really doesn't count (even if it achieves the same long-term goal as far as demographics go, since it doesn't involve forcing anyone to leave their home). I'd be okay with cutting back on immigration somewhat, and obviously reducing illegal immigration, though it's not really what I'd consider a priority. Any any restrictions on immigration should really be based on education/skills, not race/ethnicity/nationality/religion/origin, etc.

>End the FED – Take Back our Money and Our Country
I don't really have much of an opinion on the Fed, but from what I've heard it's really the bank's fault. Really the seems to be at fault only to the extent that they allowed the banks to become so important that they had no choice to bail them out, no matter how badly they screwed up. The banks should still have been made to suffer the consequences, however.

>America First Foreign Policy!
I agree that we've made some pretty bad moves in our foreign policy, but I don't think withdrawing from foreign involvement is really the solution. For one, there's only so much we can do at home to protect ourselves from terrorism, ultimately we must defeat ISIS by taking the fight to them. And if America has contributed to the rise of terrorism, it's only fair that we do our part to stop it.
>>
>>61790
>>64465
(cont)
>Term Limits & Total Campaign Reform!
I'm all for getting money out of politics, but I'm opposed to term limits. I think if the people really want a president or senator to stay in office for 16 years, they should be allowed to vote for it. If the voters aren't tired of a president by the end of their second term, they should be allowed to vote them in again. IIRC, presidential term limits were introduced because the Republicans wanted to avoid another FDR (not neccessarily because they thought FDR was bad, but he was popular enough to keep them out of office for what, 3 or 4 terms?). In practice all it ends up doing is subverting the will of the voters, and if a really good president from either party hits the term limit, their supporters are likely to end up voting for the same party, even if their candidate is weak in the upcoming election.
>>
>>61790
(cont)
>Stop the Racist Discrimination of Affirmative Action Programs!
Personally, I think affirmative action is a good idea in theory, though the implementation may be awkward. The original intention isn't to make life harder for white people, it's to counteract racist sentiment among the people in charge of university admissions. Ideally, we should set a "soft quota" of expecting university student bodies of being composed of races proportionally to how those races are represented among the population in the region, and if it's found that this is not the case, the university should be investigated to see if racial minorities are being disproportionately turned away compared to whites with similar grades. Of course, this system would be a lot of work, so simply giving racial minorities a bonus to their effective grades is a lot simpler.

And we shouldn't justify the program based on some statistics from the 1960s or whenever the program started. Instead, we should constantly evaluate it, maybe every 10 years or so, and hopefully reduce the magnitude of affirmative action measures as racial bias goes down.
>>
>>61790
>A Flat Tax & and End to the IRS
I'm not sure I understand this proposal, what does he mean by "consumption"? Is he saying expenditures? So basically if you expended money at a certain rate, you'd pay taxes equal to that rate, regardless of how much money you make? So a millionaire living at a lower-middle class standard would pay the same as a lower-middle class family living within their means. I imagine it would disproportionately hurt those with a high ratio of expenditures to income (which could be considered "living beyond your means", but in some cases it's pretty much the only option for some lower class families - you can't just choose to stop buying food for your kids, and you can't exactly decide to work longer hours without hiring someone to take care of your kids). Additionally, it might encourage hoarding (due to the psychological factor of not wanting to pay taxes, even though the total tax would be the same whether you spend your money now or later).

>Education: Save Our Schools, Our Kids, Our Future
I feel like his proposal is at best a temporary solution. If our public school system is that bad, we should either abolish it completely, or fix it. The whole point of public vs private schools as I see it is that private schools are an option if you can pay for it, but anyone can go to public schools regardless of financial status.

The problem with subsidizing private schools is that the government is essentially making them at least part public schools (since government money is essentially funding them), and it's taking money away from the actual public schools, which are going to fall more and more into decline.
>>
>>64465
>Any any restrictions on immigration should really be based on education/skills, not race/ethnicity/nationality/religion/origin, etc.
Seriously, when can we start swapping out rednecks and chimps for doctors and skilled laborers.
>>
>>64477
Being a vaguely brown Asian working on a medical degree is entertaining, dumb white trash always look down on me for looking like some shitskin garbage before they go work their wageslave jobs and be "superior"
>>
>>62761
Abortion is eugenics in a nice box called women's "rights." It's a morally grey issue don't kid yourself.

Traditional marriage is a better environment for a child to grow up because would you rather get rid of the mom? or the dad? But Gay marriage isn't even an issue this election and nobody is going out of their way to revoke your precious gay marriage (which didn't even increase that much once it was nationally legalized and states were heading that direction on their own anyway.)

Nobody is holding a gun at you to make you go to Church. If you can't handle hearing someone saying "God bless" then you need to grow up.

Everyone says they're for worker's rights. That's a line fed to you by the Democrats. But right now Globalists would like to use cheaper labor from foreign countries and they exist on both sides of the aisle.

The sooner you get off your moral high ground then the sooner we can speak like adults.
>>
>>64468
>similar grades
There's the issue. It doesn't care about actual grades since they artificially boost scores from minorities, make whites the control, and lower Asian scores because all Asians are the same. That's not to say that black doctors didn't cheat, you can't fake being a brain surgeon but unqualified people are still being admitted to places they really shouldn't be at.

If you are being rejected because of skin color that is already against the law. However with Affirmative Action now we have white's and Asians being turned away from things they are qualified for, especially in higher education, just because they are not diverse enough. If everyone is truly equal we shouldn't need these dumb laws.

Regarding public schools. Funding may be an issue but it goes deeper than that. Detroit Public Schools has had a lot of money thrown their way before and things have not gotten better. They actually started improving when they hired a financial adviser to balance their budget so responsible spending is a must.

>>64465
Skill based immigration was the standard a long time ago but now it's basically a raffle where somehow people with ZIKA can come right on in and let us take care of them. The only real way to prevent it is for the president to use his legal powers in the immigration act to bar immigration from certain regions, but that's unpopular and people think it's somehow unconstitutional.
>>
>>64509
>textbook example: the post

Don't you have a daughter to fuck, or some other pressing matter to attend to
>>
>>64520
Good argument.
>>
>>64521
>implying you had an argument in the first place
You think abortion is comparable to eugenics, you pretty much did my work for me.
>>
>>61980

t. Shlomo

p.s. the Holocaust is a hoax
>>
>>64522
Call it population control or whatever you want. Aborting mentally ill children since it's more "humane" sounds pretty much like eugenics to me.

The fetus is still a human and apparently it doesn't get rights. But funny enough I never said I was against abortion, but it's not a essential women's health need.

Is this the first time someone disagreed with you outside your little circle of yes men?
>>
>>64526
>it's not a essential women's health need.
Abortion IS needed in some circumstances, medically. And it is only needed for women.

Certainly not most abortions are on medical grounds though.
>>
>>64527
>Abortion IS needed in some circumstances, medically. And it is only needed for women.

But that's not what pro-choice is. I always believed pro-life being for both the mother and child. Don't strap me to a strawman of those crazy guys that say they should give their life to have a baby that will kill them. Which is VERY uncommon now by the way, same with rape babies.
>>
>>64525
Agreed; thanks for not sleeping brother enjoy the awakening!
>>
>>61523
duke is not a racist and has views that a lot of black agree with. And another thing, about 95% of what he was saying 35 years ago, today seems completely reasonable and unoffensive. Duke has been terribly treated by the govt and the press. He's actually a national hero.
>>
>>64527
i hate abortion but I think we need it for only one fact: 4 out of 5 abortions in US are niggers. And I want fewer niggers because I want a nicer civil society and niggers ruin that with filth, violence, trash, crime, and degeneracy. So what are we going to do? Either build more jail cells for use 15 years later OR keep aborting the niglets. I go with the cheaper more immediate answer: give the nigger sows their abortions on demand. Of course the vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with any medical reason. I don't know if it's 2 or 3% are for medical reasons. But whatever it is, the bulk of the cases are nigger sows, poor, criminal class, low-IQ, on welfare, and so on...
>>
>>64509
It's not really eugenics, any more than letting women choose who to have sex with is. The reason eugenics is "bad" is because it's depriving people of their free will, it's about limiting people's choices, forbidding "undesirables" from reproducing.

>>64511
>There's the issue. It doesn't care about actual grades since they artificially boost scores from minorities, make whites the control, and lower Asian scores because all Asians are the same.
Well again, as I said it would be better if we could individually audit universities to make sure they weren't disproportionately rejecting minority students while accepting white students with similar grades, but that would take a lot of government resources. Simply adjusting grades is easier, but less "accurate". I'm saying there's a need to find a middle ground.

>Detroit Public Schools has had a lot of money thrown their way before and things have not gotten better. They actually started improving when they hired a financial adviser to balance their budget so responsible spending is a must.
Obviously, the focus should be on spending the money you have efficiently, before you ask for more.

>Skill based immigration was the standard a long time ago but now it's basically a raffle where somehow people with ZIKA can come right on in and let us take care of them. The only real way to prevent it is for the president to use his legal powers in the immigration act to bar immigration from certain regions, but that's unpopular and people think it's somehow unconstitutional.
Well why can't it go back to being skill-based rather than region-based? And the "unconstitutional" argument has to do with the argument that Muslims in particular should be banned from immigrating, which is a form of religious discrimination. It may not actually be a violation of the Constitution in literal terms (as immigration is not a RIGHT, and potential immigrants are not citizens), but it still goes against the principles of the Constitution.
>>
>>64526
Do you think refusing to date (or using birth control when dating) the mentally ill is eugenics? And personally, I agree that abortion is a violation of the unborn child's rights, however it's really hypocritical of the right to make this argument when they clearly don't care about the rights of children. These are the same people who think allowing children to exercise their rights (such as by letting boys choose to wear dresses) is CHILD ABUSE. Note that I say LETTING, not FORCING. So they clearly don't care about children's rights, they just bring it up to bolster their arguments about abortion being "bad".
>>
>>64468
>Personally, I think affirmative action is a good idea in theory, though the implementation may be awkward. The original intention isn't to make life harder for white people,
First time on /news
Is this lefty pol?
>>
>>64721
>someone gives slightly left of center view
>is this /leftypol/?

You reactionary partisan twats on both sides have ruined all political discussion.
>>
>>64724
How can any person claim he is "center" and agree that white or chinese people have to go behind people with worse grades because they have darker skin?
>>
>>64727
Who said they have worse grades. There are smart black people too, anon
>>
>>64724
>I believe in institutional racism against white people
>slightly left of center view

nah. Fuck off
>>
>immigration is bad

Pol tards actually believe this lol
>>
>>64727
Because he is just fishing for (you)s.
>>
Robert Byrd did pretty well in the senate. I don't see how being an ex KKK member would have anything to do with politics.
>>
David Duke is a hero
>>
I'd vote for Duke, he cares about White people, unlike every one else in DC. Supporting Whites health & wealth is forbidden in our current anti-White fascist society. Being any kind of White advocate is political suicide under our current media. The winds of change are rising.
>>
>>64873
Robert Byrd left the Klan in 1947, and his group had only about 150 members. David Duke's Klan involvement was much more recent, and his group had at least ten times as many members. I'd say they're not quite the same thing.
>>
>>64906
What particular pro-white policies do you have in mind?
>>
>>65249
this.

he is like the prez of peta
>>
>>65249
>>65271
>The white obsessed poster posts again
>>
>>64465
>well for one, ethnic cleansing refers...
>what was Tibet?
They didn't expel the Tibetans they simply overwhelmed them with chinese immigrants and that fit the UN definition of genocide. so why doesn't mass migration and migrant violence in the west count exactly the same?
>>
>>64522
>who was Margaret Sanger?
>>
>>65292
No friend, read the exchange again, I'm the Ghanaian and I am the one calling him out on his chip on his shoulder towards whites.

I dinu nuffin.
>>
>>65271
Hey it's the white trash guy shitposting yet again. Wew.
>>
>>65479
Mainstream sources don't refer to it as a genocide. They call it "sinicization". Some have put forth the alternative term "cultural genocide" however that term is controversial.
>>
>>64509
Paying people NOT to have children, especially uneducated people with no skills, people with felony records, people who have children before the age of 21 and people who have been on public assistance for more then five years is bad because...........
>>
>>62013
>That was a completely different iteration of the Democratic Party that has absolutely nothing in common with the Democratic Party today.
this is a total bullshit talking point. democrats only get away with it because they control the media.
>>
>>66882
Democrats do not "control the media", ever heard of Fox News? And yes, it is undeniable that the democratic party has changed drastically between the 19th century and today.
>>
>>62043
He employs thousands of people, and has people doing hiring for him. To suggest that its unlikely he didnt know is kind of stupid.
>>
>>66903
Democrats traded the kkk for blm
>>
So who is going to assassinate this prick before he takes office?
>>
>>67513
There was a long period of time between the democrats becoming "pro-racial minorities" and the formation of BLM.
>>
White Supremacist tactics:
1) Use secret majority control on the press to overemphasis historic racism and overshadow the ongoing racism against black then scapegoat the left-wing for the irrational anti-racism ads.
2) Blackmail illegal immigrant to sponsor 'black racism' against autistic white students in schools with autistic programs to gain sympathy for white supremacists.
3) Falsely accuse white supremacist news for black supremacy to confuse citizen. Those news will held the left-wing as scapegoat for the pro-immigration and pro-militarism of the right-wing.
4) Use secret monopoly over many major social media to conduct white-collar hacking, steal the accounts of BLM, set up fake BLM organization, and then use the stolen BLM identities to embody all the foolishness of the white supremacists.
5) Embrace everything that you criticize in your fake identities to make your impersonation more effective. Impersonation targets include women to seduce other men, Capitalist victims to rationalized victimization, and left-wing to reinforce scapegoating.
>>
>>64906
Any policy that benefits all Americans is going to benefit you. What's the problem?
>>
>>66882
>I'll just say they control the media, and I win
>>
>>61523
>to seek a United States Senate seat as a Republican in Louisiana

Wait, they endorsed this guy ?
>>
>>71204
Of course not, but most of /pol/ does.
>>
>>64906
Man, you are the textbook definition of delusional lol
>>
>>66903
>Democrats do not "control the media", ever heard of Fox News?

Vs pretty much every other major media outlet.
>>
>>72160
Corporate media =/= democrat media
>>
>>64574
The constitutional only applies to citizens and resident aliens inside the borders of the United States. It does not apply to shitskins who want to migrate here for gibs.

Also it's perfectly legal for the president to suspend immigration for any reason in the interest of national security. Obama did it. So did carter.
>>
>>64861
Immigration of non whites into white countries is bad. Immigration of whites into white countries is better.
>>
>>72210
Legally, you're completely right. And I acknowledged that. However, it's still hypocritical - it's basically saying you don't actually think discrimination on the basis of religion is wrong, the only reason it isn't done to citizens is because the Constitution forbids it. Someone actually committed to Constitutional principles would follow them, even when the law doesn't require it.
>>
>>63712

I don't get it, none of these quotes are apologies. He's not saying he was wrong or showing a different opinion on blacks.

These quotes are literally lamentations on the fact that his past statements bit him in the ass many times.
>>
>>66882
>revisionist history
"Southern Democrats" are not the Democrats of today. Start by reading about Strom Thurmond.

>>61523
>equal rights for all
If asked to elaborate further, he'll eventually say "equal in proportion..."
>>
>>72211
only white countries are in europe. All the americas belong to non whites and will revert to them soon enough
>>
>>61523
>also demand respect for the rights and the heritage of European Americans.”
Wait,this is controversial?
But Black Lives Matter's ethnocentric,xenophobic and racist speech isn't?
Black panthers are not controversial?
Nation of shitslam is not controversial?
Border Angels?
Every exclusive latino/black/asian/immigrant organization,agency,you name it,is NOT controversial?

So respect for africans,hispanics,immigrants is common sense.
But respect for whites and europeans is not?

How long will people keep falling for these propagandistic schemes?
>>
>>72323
Literally all those movements are controversial.
>>
>>72431
>During the first Democratic debate everyone was asked "Do black lives matter?"
If it wasn't controversial, there would be no need to ask that question.
>>
>>72323

>muh stormnigger mantra

Fuck off retard
>>
>>72431
>Get your head out of your ass.
>Breitbart
>Daily Caller
>Drudgereport
>The Weekly Standard
>The National Revue
>FoxNews
>OneAmericaNewsNetwork
>WorldNetDaily
>NewsMax
>HotAir
>MRC
>redstate
>freerepublic
>therightstuff.biz
There are more on the right than there are on the left.
>>
>>61523
oh dear g0d I hope that Duke wins.
>>
Parade in Morgan City, Was At The End, David Duke Riding In Convertible Surrounded by Goons (Body Guards Walking Along Car) Blacks Waiting At The End and Started Throwing Bottles at David Duke and Body Guards. Stuck Between Two Floats, Trapped, Must Have Been Over 100 Bottles Thrown, Everyone In His Group Was Bloody From The Attack, Me I was Drunk Watching This And LOL, Funniest Thing I Ever Saw
>>
>>61523
I don't think this guy realizes how much damage he is currently doing
>>
>>72458

Just admit most of the mainstream elitist media has a liberal bias. Nobody buys your bullshit anymore shill.Other than Fox the right has nothing on television. The other conservative channel The Blaze gets pathetic ratings and is irrelevant since it is run by a Mormon lunatic. You are comparing small reactionary online sites and blogs with mainstream behemoths such as ABC/NBC/CBS/NYT/WSJ etc. who have a ridiculous liberal/leftist bias and a far bigger reach than Alex Jones or Matt Drudge could ever dream of.
>>
>>73270

He is doing the damage on purpose to undermine Trump otherwise he would shut the fuck up and stay quiet. He is an FBI operative and is controlled opposition. Most famous white supremacists are actually government agents. That movement was infiltrated long ago and I'm certain the alt-right is also heavily compromised.
>>
>>73279
Except so called alt-right has no leadership. It's goals are ultimately anarchistic in nature. However things like anonymous was infiltrated and is currently used by Obama for their objectives. Though as this administration winds down so seems anonymous's activities. Though I'd imagine they may try to their hackers to mobilize against trump. However It's getting so close to election and pol (which is basically a militant version of old /b/) is solid trump. Perhaps they realize any such ruse would be pointless.
>>
>>61523
>Somebody that has opinions different from mine is exercising his right to being elected !
>My fucking god ,he should be lynched !
t. hypocrite american liberal
>>
>>61523
>A KKK Dragon tutored and sponsored Hillary Clinton since her college days and after them
>Photos with her and KKK members right on google
>KKK leader endorses Hillary,today.
>but muh fucking former KKK nobody member that said something that blacks
*cricket noises*
>>
>>73315
>>A KKK Dragon tutored and sponsored Hillary Clinton since her college days and after them
He ended his involvement in the KKK before Hillary even graduated high school.

>>Photos with her and KKK members right on google
Can you provide some examples? I'm finding some pictures of Byrd, obviously, but those pictures were taken long after he left the KKK.

>>KKK leader endorses Hillary,today.
You mean that Quigg nutjob from California? He literally said he agrees with Trump's policies and only supports Hillary because
1) he doesn't like Trump's hair
2) he believes Hillary has a "secret agenda" to do the exact opposite of what she's promising to do during the campaign. Now sure, politicians are untrustworthy, but this is just taking it to an extreme.

>>but muh fucking former KKK nobody member that said something that blacks
David Duke is hardly some random "fucking former KKK nobody member". Although he is no longer in the KKK, he was in it FAR more recently than Byrd was, and is to this day a member of another white supremacist organization as well as a holocaust denier.
>>
>>64465
>FED
It's in the constitution though, we'd need a vote on it.
>>
>>72310
underrated post
>>
>>73311
Being elected is a right now? welp, I'm out. *blam*
>>
>>62028
>Kill their children through abortion clinics
>making them wholly dependent with welfare

Is this satire or do you actually believe abortions and welfare are mandatory for blacks? Are Republicans really this retarded?
>>
>>73465

Quick side note for your post. Robert Byrd filibustered the civil rights act for 14 hours in the 60s. Also just because you quit the KKK makes you suddenly a good goy and all is forgiven? Come on now.

With this kind of logic all the non bedsheet wearing respectable Southerners have equal moral ground as this cousin fucking lunatic old man.

Not defending Duke but definitely not making excuses for Byrd.
>>
>>74233

That's my real problem with Ron Paul libertarians. You'd think libertarians would accept drug use and abortion as choices people make individually, but instead they see it as part of the insidious Democratic totalitarian state.
>>
>>74233
>Is this satire or do you actually believe abortions and welfare are mandatory for blacks?

The only people who believe abortions and welfare are inherent or mandatory for blacks are liberals who think having low expectations of them to appease their white savior complex enables them to be more understanding and save black americans from themselves.

>>74363
>That's my real problem with Ron Paul libertarians. You'd think libertarians would accept drug use and abortion as choices people make individually
They do. They just don't necessarily agree with the decisions. Even Ron Paul stated this, but that it wasn't his job or right to prevent people from making those decisions.

How do people as dumb and misinformed as you pee, without needing someone else to put the toilet seat up first?
>>
>>74369
As far as abortion is concerned, I frequently engage with libertarians who are anti-abortion and consider it to be the equivalent of baby murder. The logic they use then proceeds that if abortions are the equivalent of baby murder, which is rightfully illegal, then so must abortions be illegal too. In fact, there shouldn't be a distinction at all.

There is no "only States can determine if it is okay to murder/abort babies or not" but a "Murdering/aborting babies is a violation of the inalienable rights of people and needs to be upheld at the highest level of government".

Don't try and act as if Libertarians are not above using government to ban abortion. They frequently advocate for it.
>>
>>74266
Of course Byrd isn't forgiven for everything, but comparing him to Duke as a way of criticizing Clinton is just a ridiculous degree of exaggeration.
>>
I'm with Duke
>>
Why do these race realists faggots live sabotagung political parties they like? Why not try to run for the opposing party and make a bunch of LBJ quotes to scare people to the side you want to win? Hell, you might be able to recruit more racists from circles couldn't reach before.
>>
>>73278
>Just admit most of the mainstream elitist media has a liberal bias.
Only to the same extent that reality has a liberal bias :^).
>>
>>74369
Liberals believe that the AVAILABILITY of abortions and welfare are necessary in a civilized society. Whereas it's the conservatives who believe liberals are somehow forcing black people to get abortions.

>>75502
Instincts have very little to do with "intelligence" or critical thinking. They're just a very rudimentary set of rules we fall back on when higher-level thinking fails. An intelligent person would still HAVE instincts, but would not be particularly dependent on them, and would be able to override them when necessary.

And if liberals have been increasing in numbers since the advent of technology, wouldn't that indicate that they're more suited to life in a technological society (assuming liberal tendencies are genetic)? Natural selection isn't about some groups being "better" or "worse" in an absolute sense, it's about groups being more or less well adapted to the environment.
>>
>>75571
>Instincts have very little to do with "intelligence" or critical thinking. They're just a very rudimentary set of rules we fall back on when higher-level thinking fails. An intelligent person would still HAVE instincts, but would not be particularly dependent on them, and would be able to override them when necessary.
citation, please
>>
>>63079
No they arent. Democrats just pander to blacks by buying votes. Workers rights basalt means pandering to women with Rhonda they don't need, forcing companies to hire people who are underqualified because of their race etc.
Democrats became pro gay marriage less than a decade ago, yet you act like the dems have been fighting for this for decades.
>>
>>76018
Barney Frank and his 30 year congressional career disagrees with you.
>>
>>75756
It's literally the definition of instincts, idiot. You're born with instincts, they don't require any sort of critical thinking or even thinking at all. The smartest person in the world and the dumbest person in the world both have basically the same instincts.

>>76018
>basalt
>Rhonda
what?

>Democrats became pro gay marriage less than a decade ago, yet you act like the dems have been fighting for this for decades.
Yes, but the Republicans still strongly oppose gay rights, even now, so Democrats clearly win in that area. Furthermore, some Democrats (like Bernie Sanders) have been pro-gay for decades, while it's much harder to find anyone like that in the Republican party.
>>
>>76029
>The smartest person in the world and the dumbest person in the world both have basically the same instincts.
citation, please
sounds like tabula rasa bullshit
>>
>>76152
Instincts ARE LITERALLY TABULA RASA. They're what you're born with! Knowledge gained through experience is completely different - it does NOT give you new instincts.
>>
Both parties are racists
>>
>>76169
Third parties are racist too.
>>
>>76161
>The smartest person in the world and the dumbest person in the world both have basically the same instincts.
still gonna need a citation, friend.
>>
>>76169
>>76170
Everyone is racist, but some are more racist than others.
>>
>>64560
Sup david
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.