[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC BLM DENOUNCES COOKOUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

http://ksn.com/2016/07/21/washington-dc-blm-movement-denounces-wichita-cookout-event/

Videos of the cookout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni_nBvMDKbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCv9ckcKexc
>>
>>61250
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61251
It's current news
>>
>>61252
It's racebait. See the /news/ sticky.
>/news/ is exclusively for recent news articles, and not general discussions of politics, social phenomenon, or world events.
What's news about a twitter hashtag movement denouncing the 32939th consecutive thing?
>>
>>61250
They continue to dig the hole deeper. At least the local leaders are trying to fix some shit.
>>
>>61268
Who is "They"? DC's BLM?
>>
>>61254
by that logic every terrorist attack news story is also racebait

hate it all you want but in 2016 twitter hashtags sadly count as news
>>
>>61320
Everything BLM does is a terrorist attack.
>>
>>61254
It looks like a news article to me. If you continue to argue that /news/ is strictly for news stories, as OP posted, wouldn't disabling comments be ideal? Fuck off.
>>
Is DC's BLM the "official movement"?
>>
>>61254
>/News/
>Having rules
Kek. This board might as well be /B/, no janitors and mods won't do shit

>inb4 Hur durr capitalizing board names
Yeah my phone does it automatically and I don't feel like fixing it
>>
>>61250
"DC BLM DENOUNCES COOKOUT"

Fucking what. Well what the fuck is their goal then? "First, we clarified it wasn't a BLM Network event. Second, we assured folks our principles were still focused on dismantling the system." -follow-up tweet

"Dismantling the system?" Well, that's ominous. Are they seriously promoting anarchy?

Kay, I'm with you guys now.
>>
>>61328
le blm le terrorism

source:4chan & reddit
>>
It amazes me how civil rights leadership went from campaigning in their own states, to denouncing events in far away states over fucking twitter. I like the idea of freedom riders but all these people do is stir shit abroad while leaving their own communities to rot.
>>
>>61584
Well, apparently they want to dismantle and presumably rebuild the justice system, something no race should do on it's own and something even the most liberal president would never support. Nothing less is good enough for them.
>>
>>61588
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_education_in_the_United_States#African-Americans_in_Special_Education

They get fucked by your system a lot.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

There wikipedia article seems to portray them as a normal activist group. You are in social media bubble. You read anecdotes and only see when something is wrong. Never when something is right.

Gather reputable sources and compare BLM to other historic activist groups fighting for equal rights and they line up. Not this #BLMareTerrorists shit that is repeated without any valid reasoning and comparing them side by side with other past activist groups without being pessimistic.
>>
>>61437
Isn't that later statement harder than correcting it?
>>
>>61597
BLM is not, in any way similar to the actual civil rights movements lol. They overhyped the shit out of it and now every lecherous citizen is attached like a parasite.

Bad cops need to be rooted out and punished but dismantling the entire system is childish and naive. They would get way more done if they spent less attention on no-name beat cops, and put more pressure on the people who train and lead corrupt departments.
>>
>>61597
BLM is not a normal activist group, insofar as none of the participants are sacrificing anything by participating. They're otherwise unemployable agitants that are paid to protest. There's nothing "grass roots" about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.