[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cruz refuses to endorse Trump during RNC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-21/trump-chooses-war-with-cruz-at-convention-aimed-at-unification

Queue coping trumplets saying this will only make Trump stronger.
>>
Trump got the speech early and knew he would not endorse him but let give that speech. He let him politically kill himself was entertaining to watch Cruz fall on his sword.
>>
>>61047
Sure about that? The Trump family looked pretty stunned.
>>
>>61098
Trump and his family are masters of showmanship.
>>
>>61047
>Kill himself
He earned my respect. Did you not see sanders announcement with is tail between his legs? Pitiful. Cruz knew he would catch shit and still announced to the world he wouldn't fold. He has balls.
>>
>>61046
Well, this shows he is thinking for himself instead of mindlessly following the party.
>>
>>61163
If trump crashes and burns, which is possible, cruz will look like a genius
>>
>>61156
And no brains; if Trump wins he's going to fund his opponent; and if he loses he's still going to fund his opponent
>>
>>61164
Which is also not good because Cruz is a fucking nutball.
>>
Cruz is bought and owned by the same fucking contractors who pay for shillary to run. No shit he did what he was paid to do, and destroyed his career in the process. He's a joke

Anyhow, praise kek.
>>
>>61166
And? Trump WAS Cruz's opponent in the TX primary and how'd that work out?
Trump is going to fail badly. Cruz isn't up for election until 2018. Is Trump going to still care enough to put his own money down by then? Especially since Trump's net worth will tank as a result of this election. Having your name associated with ignorance and bigotry isn't very profitable, I doubt Trump is going to have the money to throw around on everybody who called him out on his shit.

>insult man's wife
>insult man's father
>expect that man to endorse you
That's like branding your opponent as a sexist then expecting him to endorse you...
...well I guess Lyin' Ted isn't as spineless as Bernie
>>
>>61242
>Trump WAS Cruz's opponent in the TX primary and how'd that work out?
Because the choice was between a newly elected senator and an outsider you knucklehead, do you think he won't have a harder struggle against a Texan, especially now that he broke his pledge?

And Trump's worth 4.5 billion, it's not like a few ten million will make a difference
>Especially since Trump's net worth will tank as a result of this election. Having
Buddy, if it hasn't tanked by now it won't tank anytime soon
>>
>>61046
All Cruz did was remind me why I don't like him.

I don't really care how Trump or Cruz feel about each other, but this was a good moment for Cruz to show people a better side of himself, and instead he just reinforced what was already there, which isn't a good thing for him.

If he wanted to have some future in presidential politics he would have sucked it up and done what everyone else did, or just not show up, but this was easily the stupidest thing he could have done. I get he's going for a Churchill moment, but people actually liked him.
>>
Awkward.
>>
>>61166
>If Trump wins he's going to fund his opponent
>If Trump loses hes going to fund his opponent
What the fuck are you talking about? Who's opponent? Call him dumb all you want, he made a decision and stood against the guy he truly doesn't support, even knowing his career could take a hit. How many politicians stood firm in a situation like this since the 1900s?
>>
Cruz is everything Trumps says he is.
>>
Nobody is allowed to voice an opinion in /news I'm white and I'm reporting you to the internet police your screwing with my safe space by not doing everything I proclaim as the rules I'm white and I demand goddamn order in this anime board! All opinions should be in /pol and if you don't like my rule that I as a mini-dick tyranny cuck I'm reporting you to internet detectives and taking you to virtual court.. you have been warned
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.