[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weather General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 1

File: Weather-1.gif (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Weather-1.gif
117KB, 960x720px
http://www.weather.gov/
In response to this thread, >>>/qa/593936, I am making here a weather thread.
So, how's your weather? Any big disasters?
It's hot in Indiana. Too hot to even sit on my porch and read.
>>
>>61011
Wouldn't the cloud have to be a cumulonimbus to generate lighting?
>>
>>61011
Colorado reporting.
It's been hot and raining in the afternoons. It's mostly hot because the sun just beats down, so it's actually nice in the morning or if a cloud rolls by, but once the sun is up and there are no clouds it's too hot.

Also shouldn't /we/ support images? I could include a pic of my brown grass or the perfect blue sky without a cloud in sight.
>>
It's hot in Louisiana
Wow what an insight
>>
Well, it's flooding down in Texas
>>
>>61019
Imgur or linking to the test thread on /qa/ or the link thread on /wsg/ are all options.
>>
TN on the GA border here. Burning alive. Please kill us.
>>
>>61011
It's hot in Topeka
98 Fahrenheit today
104 Fahrenheit tomorrow
102 Fahrenheit the next day
So hotter than mentioned here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_IlsPypwZs
>>
>>61099
I remember that show!
>>
Utah here.
100°F for the next week or so. no rain either.

ugh i just want a cold front. or at least a little fucking clouds.
>>
>>61011
Pretty ok here in the bay area

Not much to say, pretty normal i guess. Around 70s i would say
>>
the weather is perfect in montana, as usual. If you hate the weather, just wait 5 minutes and it will change to something else
>>
90 in Southern California.. at least in my area
>>
Southern MB, CA got hit hard with some tornados last night
>>
>>61148
>If you hate the weather, just wait 5 minutes and it will change to something else
that shitty meme is here in utah as well
>>
Malaysia here. El Nino just stopped. La Nina is going on. Heavy rain every afternoon
>>
>>61148
>>61186
idaho reportin

also, "God's Country"
>>
>>61216
>God's Country
for us its
>this is the place
fucking plastered all over the place cause brigham young said it once.

>but the mountains
mmf
>>
My God, it's still fucking burning in Indy.
>>
>weather general
>its hot
>thats the extent of the conversation.
N I C E
>>
Texas is hot.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>61501
Oh, great, another one of those "Muh oldschool classic weather" posters. I bet you think July "ruined" weather. I bet you have some kind of fake nostalgia for winter and other "mature weather for mature people such as myself". Well, some of us like to watch hot, humid weather doing hot, humid things. Why yes, I do have a figurine of the bright, cloudless sun icon. I also have a "heat advisory warning" public awareness poster hanging in my room. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>61530
whats the original copypasta? (heartily keked)
>>
>>61501
It's just a comfy little thread.
It could also be a meta general.
Would you guys like to have /news/ be converted into a real textboard? And maybe make the catalog the only way to find threads, like on /f/.
Also, would you like a re-implementation of the 48 hour autosage?
>>
Florida's not just hot, but humid. Your move.
>>
>>61572
>a real textboard?
like no imager period, no i like that OP can pick one.

>make the catalog the only way to find threads, like on /f/.
i like this idea, its how i browse it anyway

>Also, would you like a re-implementation of the 48 hour autosage?
was that discontinued? it makes sense to me cause it makes room for new stories and new discussion.
>>
>>61576
>>a real textboard?
>like no imager period, no i like that OP can pick one.
Like the old textboards. They had a different format.
>>
>>61627
oh. im too new and didnt look at the old formats for text boards. have a screenshot? (link to puush or pomf or imgur)
>>
>>61631
Here's an active one.
http://4-ch.net/4ch
>>
>>61636
hmm. looks... weird. i could dig it though.
>>
>>61011
Arizonan here, 115 and loving it. Swimming pool for the win.
>>
>>62083
>115 and loving it
are you a martian? cause who on earth would love that weather?
>>
>>62085
I thought Martians hated the heat?
>>
>>62088
youre right. my bad. mars is -55°C to 20°C

>>62083
are you a venutian?
>>
>>61011
>So, how's your weather?
just hot, 10" above our yearly avg of rain, corn crop looks outstanding. eastern NC.
>>
>>61572
You see, it didn't need to be a general. That's the problem. You could of just made a weather thread and then have it, it last for a month or two and it dies. Simple as that and then it gets remade in another month or two later when someone is curious. There was zero need for it to be a general, other than someones stupidity to not know how to make actual threads on 4chan.
>>
>>62167
Well, it'll live for months and is for all general weather related activity, so it would likely be a general.
>>
>>61011
Lubbock weather is shit but the thunderstorms are a spectacle.
>>
>>62168
I don't think you understand his point
Let me spell it out
Generals emerged on fast boards for a reason
This is not a fast board
Half these threads will last a long time, should each one have the word general thrown in?
Troglodyte
>>
>>62193
I'm sorry, I won't call it a general, then.
>>
Nice weather we're having.
>>
Upstate New York here, It's moist. Moisty Moist moistness that never goes away, wish it would rain sometimes or at least cool down or dry up.
>>
>>64512
Fuck I know that feel. Summer in NYS is one long moist humidityfest with HEAT and eternal discomfort
>>
been raining all day, jut barely
>>
Montreal reporting in

Very warm summer. Avaerage of 30^{\circ} C for the last couple weeks, and with humidity about 35. Had an inconsistent rainstorm this week: pour for 5 minutes, nothing for 20.
>>
Is global warming real?
>>
>>67109
Yeah, but how much of it is caused by humans is exaggerated.
>>
The only problem with a weather general on /news/ is there's no way to upload weather maps and charts. Maybe it would work better on >>>/sci/ ?
>>
>>68350
Eh, I think we just want a comfortable thread.
Of course an actual weather general would be on /sci/.
>>
>>68388
Well, don't know about comfy, but I've made >>>/sci/8290349
>>
>>68570
Fuck you.
>>
Arizona. It rained last night. Temp was 80 degrees. Now back to our regularly scheduled praising of the sun.
>>
>>68802
Rain in dry heat is the best. Can walk around outdoors, get caught in it for 10min then it stops, then be bone dry again after 10 more min walking.
>>
Palm beach county Florida. Several potentially destructive hurricanes on the way. To say I'm stoked would be an understatement. Looking forward to dropping acid and fucking my girlfriend by candlelight while getting disaster pay from work.
>>
>>68903
I hope a large palm tree crashes through your roof, impales your rectum, and crushes your pelvis.
>>
>>61099
kek
>>
Tornado warning for Marion County, Indiana.
Let's hope I get out alive.
>>
Sun is shining in Berlin.Have a great day anons!
>>
>>61019
Colorado here. Didn't bring lunch yesterday, planned on going out to eat. Ended up raining at lunch time so I just survived on a stash of protein bars in my office...
>>
Big storm put large branches in my driveway and yard and took out my power for two days.
Just got it back on.
>>
Southern IL, the air outside is like soup.
>>
Florida may be recieving a TS/hurricane watch by the morning:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCDAT4+shtml/300249.shtml?
>>
North Texas has been wet for most of August so the temperature hasn't been too extreme. Mostly low 90's. This Friday the high is supposed to be 85.
>>
New weather thread at >>>/sci/8315970
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.