[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Axe attack in Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0

A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say.

Germany axe attack: Assault on train in Wurzburg - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725
>>
Refugee did nothing wrong
>>
RACISTS Cops killed AFGHAN German

KILL ALL COPS
#AFGHANLIVESMATTER
>>
Officials say handpainted Isis flag found in room of alleged assailant after attack on train in Bavaria left five people injured

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/19/islamic-state-flag-home-of-suspected-german-train-attacker
>>
He a gud boi, he dindu nuffin.
>>
So, will it be called what it is or will islam get another free pass on this?
>>
Isis claims responsibility for axe attack on German train

http://www.thelocal.de/20160718/several-injured-in-knife-attack-on-bavarian-regional-train

This makes it the first official ISIS attack in germany
>>
>>60516

No joke, a green politician already cried about the police not incapacitating the attacker without killing him.

Though everyone shunned her for that reaction
http://m.huffpost.com/de/entry/11063720

Only german dunno if english source is avialable
>>
Shit, my father almost rode on that train.
Why the fuck do they target shitty small cities/towns now?
Shit used to be contained to bigger more important cities.
>>
>>60562

It's not organized. Lunatics start to spaz out everywhere now.
I wonder why though
>>
>>60564
>Lunatics
He wasn't just a lunatic.
>>
Why hasn't that cunt of a PM from germany condemned the attack yet? Too busy sucking off refugees personally?
>>
>>60581

PM?
>>
>>60583
chancellor, not PM, my bad
>>
>>60497
>refugee
You spelled "sub-human rapefugee" wrong
>>
>>60552

What do you think? Germans are worthless.
>>
>>60561

Here in non video format, though still german

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157147570/Ein-Tweet-ist-zu-kurz-um-angemessen-zu-reagieren.html
>>
>>60625

>Police: Tweeting "????" at this point is inappropiate

????
>>
>>60630
Google's translate gives the tweet a different vibe, assuming an attack on a childish lack of grammar rather then the actual text, with an underlying meaning.

@RenateKuenast|a tweet with "????"is not just for this point in time.
>>
Assuming that the German security services aren't wholly more competent than the French, it has to only be a matter of time before we see a large-scale terror attack (i.e. dozens dead) in Germany. The demographics are there for it. I predict it within the next 2 years.
>>
>>60562
Easy targets with less security presence? Honestly shit happens in bumfuck towns unnoticed all the damn time
>>
>>60646

German security services are actually plenty competent and probably the main reason why there hasn't been a real terror attack in germany yet despite the millions of refugees
>>
>>60666
Only when the US warned them of an imminent danger.
>>
>>60674
No, pretty much since Munich. German anti-terrorism is leagues above any other national unit.
>>
>>60674

What? Do you really think the US warned Germany about every single potential terror threat in their country before they themselves figured out?
Even for an American that's a lot of hubris
>>
>>60684
It's cute that you think that.
>>
>>60722
It's sad that you don't. The only US force that comes remotely close are the Marshals, and they still get loads of consultation from GSG9 and Yamam.
>>
Is Is is at it again.
>>
Allegedly the attacker lied about being Afghan and actually came from Pakistan.

Why the fuck would you lie about being Afghan? Just makes your position worse
>>
>>60824
And it looks like he was indeed older than people thought.
>>
White Germans deserve it they wanna cuddle with muzzies like puppies when their religion is violence stupid schizophrenic Caucasian race of pill popping racist nutria scum white people always pose as earth's saviors while making up mentally ill laws and regulations the white man worships one god the Jew .. you guys talk way too much about your anxiety-filled lives regarding your quarter inch cocks and how your going to save us all .. go hug Muslim's with bomb vest you freckled baby-dicked beast you smell like Cheetos and lick Muslim bum hole while foaming at the mouth hating on races who've done nothing to you go talk to your psychiatrist and swallow a bottle of pills baby dick Muslim cucks
>>
>>60837
>t. /pol/
>>
>>60722

Germany halready has one of the most well trained and efficient police forces in the world and the GSG 9 is the elite of the elite with EXTREMELY high quality standards. And their record shows.
>>
>>60824
Because Pakistan is not considered a war zone so you can't claim asylum. Same reason all Arab migrants claim to be Syrian.
>>
>>60581
weve gone downhill ever since we let a woman become president shes not able to run our country.
i supported brexit and i support germex
>>
>>60838
Cool clock ahmed.
>>
>>60846
>EXTREMELY high quality standards.
Too bad their politicians don't have the same standards.
>>
>>60929

That's because the population is retarded. Germany has one of the best voting systems in the world, so if retards are in charge it's because the people want it so
>>
Refugees welcome
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.