[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmo the kop killa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (740KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
740KB, 1242x2208px
http://convoswithcosmo.com

Cop killer in Louisiana had a self help website. Appears to be a self absorbed black male with possible ties to the Muslim religion.
>>
>>60391
Just because you're breathing doesn't mean that you're alive, just because you're human doesn't mean you have to die.
Do I sense sum TAS?
>>
>>60391
>ethiopian bloodline

And if I tried to celebrate my English, Scottish, Irish, Swiss, Spanish, German, or Cherokee ancestors, I would get funny looks and advisement to not celebrate my primarily white ancestry.
>>
One of the cops was black. Anyone know which death it was? It was either a long range shot or up close and personal (it was not the sheriff going to help the injured one that later became the personal kill).
>>
>>60408
I think a witness on tv said he was the one who got winged and bled out. Of course, I wouldn't trust an eyewitness. I can't seem to find any timelines of the event that actually name who got shot and when. It's all cut down "10:15 Cops respond to call. 10:20 Shots fired" type stuff. No names, no details.
>>
Sounds like he didn't really emphasize the Muslim aspect that much, he was mostly just crazy.
>>
>>60406
>celebrate my English, Scottish, Irish, Swiss, Spanish, German, or Cherokee ancestors

What is St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest, all the various bagpipe/riverdance/contradance/etc clubs throughout the U.S., and all the other small diaspora meetups in every major city. Every fucking European country's culture is far better represented in the U.S. than that of any single African country.
>>
>>60391
How anyone can disagree with blm being a terrorist organisation is truly astounding.

How many more deaths will it take?
>>
>>60435
That cracker got BTFO kekek
>>
>>60435
>Every fucking European country's culture is far better represented in the U.S. than that of any single African country.
What do you want?
>national mudhut day
>cut your daughters cunt off day
>wife rape week
>sell your neighbouring tribe to arab slave dealers month
Take your pick, Micah Cosmo
>>
>>60458
you sound like typical angry white trash whose IQ and net worth are lower than most niggers
>>
>>60458
That last one sounds like it might be fun
>>
>>60435
Celebrating a holiday is completely different, and in some cases the holidays are horribly stereotyped. Can you imagine how much shit a white guy would get if he put "<insert European> bloodline" on some social media? This even happens in Asian communities, the Korea/Japan/China hate triangle is strong.

Euro culture is probably more widely celebrated because majority of Africa was still in the Iron Age when the colonial boom happened.
>>
>>60435
And rightfully so. Europeans made the goddamn country.
>>
>>60451
Fuck off, racist.

>>60461
Nice try, shlomo.
>>
>>60468

I don't put down my "bloodline" unless it's for medical records, but I always put my ancestry on online profiles where relevant since I'm 1st gen from Europe (and a dual citizen). If you're like 3rd+ gen from any country though it's retarded to put down a specific ethnicity unless it's otherwise socially demarcated (i.e. racial categories in America).

Oh, and if you call it your "bloodline" on any social media site you shouldn't be surprised if you're presumed to be a racial eugenicist.
>>
>>60488
I rarely see people call out blacks for being racial eugenicists though. This cosmo guy isn't the first to put stuff like that on social media. A couple of my 'friends' have put up posts about their 9th gen Egyptian heritage or whatever. There was even that art contest google did where some Bronx chick made a mural the had trumpets and Egyptian symbols on it.

Everyone can be a racist, but society is way more accepting of black racists because of their history.
>>
>>60435
Celebrating a plastic packaged version of a holiday and celebrating ones heritage and culture are two completely different things, you bonehead.
>>
>>60458
I'm rather partial to the ancient celebration of Bix nood day.
>>
>>60488
>
Oh, and if you call it your "bloodline" on any social media site you shouldn't be surprised if you're presumed to be a racial eugenicist.

What like the man in ops image?
>>
>Question: How many men out there have cowed down or backed down off an argument, some battle, or some conflict when you were the one who was right. Then after you did so, you felt horrible inside that you did. I believe conflicts like these are crossroads for Men, a testing ground to see which road you will take when shit gets uncomfortable.
>And I think the Gods sit and watch and say “will he go left, or will he go right.”
lmao this dude is nuts
>>
>>60461
GTFO with that "nigger"
shit.
>>
>>60439
BLM has nothing to do with this shit, every dipshit holding a sign is not BLM, on the other hand what about the bullshit that caused BLM to rise.
>>
>>60408
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/article_bd643124-4d53-11e6-9d0d-03272ae75ae3.html
More detailed run-down. Names still aren't specified, but Montrell Jackson (the black cop) must have been either "A" or "B", since "D" was the sheriff's deputy. So either the first guy he shot as he snuck around behind them, or the guy he wounded and then came back to finish off.
>>
>>60435
Ohh, shit son.
>>60458
OHH SHIT SON DAAAAMN BURNED
>>
>>60604
Yes, the police need to stop shooting criminals that are black.
>>
>world explorer

Delusional, much?
>>
>>60687
Why? Blacks criminals are murderers
>>
>>60428
what's the difference?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.