[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida teens, mistaken for thieves, shot at playing Pokemon Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 1320531689353.jpg (39KB, 555x448px) Image search: [Google]
1320531689353.jpg
39KB, 555x448px
>Two teenagers playing Pokemon Go late at night in their car in Florida were shot at by a householder who mistook them for burglars, police say.

>The man said he shot at their car after they refused to stop when he challenged them on Saturday. They were not hurt.

>He said that earlier he had heard the pair say "did you get anything"?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36818384

Well done, Florida. Well done.
>>
>>60368
The adventures of florida man continue!
>>
>>60368
FYI, someone trying to run you over is a clean shoot.
However, aiming a gun at a random stopped vehicle is not.

As a Floridian, and a gun owner, and assuming I was in this situation, I would keep myself armed for a forced entry, but actively seeking out a possible thief is beyond risky. I see no reason to confront a thief without absolute purpose. If the police can be called to handle it, why the fuck would you risk your life to do it? As soon as a person has attempted entry, then can you plan your defense.

Forgive me, fellow republicans, I know my stance is not to your liking, but if we can't admit this, we can't fight for our right to stay armed.
>>
>>60370
But. How can I kill someone if I don't at least try to kill someone?
>>
>>60368
>>Two teenagers playing Pokemon Go late at night in their car in Florida were shot at by a householder who mistook them for burglars, police say.

Anyone over the age of 12 playing thsat shitty chinese botnet should be shot on the spot.
>>
>>60372
Is it really a botnet I knew it steal your location data but botnet?
>>
>>60373
It was designed from the outset to get as much information as possible about you (via a google login if you fell for it), typical MSS garbage, just like Tencent QQ and 360.cn. It is *ALL* spyware.
>>
>>60372
kill me then you fucking cunt
>>
>>60370
Indeed. It is called the stand your ground law, and the make my day law, not the imma go find someone I think is behaving suspiciously and go all rambo on them law.
>>
>>60378
>the imma go find someone I think is behaving suspiciously and go all rambo on them law

I like the sound of that ;)
>>
>>60368
>Well done, Florida. Well done.
I agree. Teens are retards and should be shot at more frequently.

Your stupid and poorly motivated actions have consequences you idiotic hormone filled sacks of refuse.

Fuck teenagers, srsly.
>>
>>60378
>not the imma go find someone I think is behaving suspiciously and go all rambo on them law.
But that how you know they are bad guys! It's in the video games I play so It must be true!
>>
>>60368
The article is poorly written and does not say whether the teens were actually trespassing or not. If they were just sitting in their car on the street close to this guy's house, he has no defense under any kind of law.
>>
>>60385

The county police had a media release about this incident on their official website, but they've taken it down.
http://www.myfcso.us/ - sheriff's website

From what I gathered from other news sites, they were simply sitting in their car, not trespassing.
According to the shooter, they went in his direction, he ran home to get his gun and then opened fire.

So he pretty much started shooting without them trespassing, he wasn't threatened in any way and it was just based on his "suspicion".
>>
>>60374
Implying you don't post every detail of your pathetic existence on Facebook
>>
>>60382
>Fuck teenagers, srsly.
Agree.
>>
>>60382
>Shoot young adults for being young adults
Come on buddy, no one likes them but you cant just kill who you don't like. If I recall, America tried that once, as did Germany.
>>
>>60372
I swear i heard this quote on fox news.
>>
>>60402
>Nobody likes teens
Speak for yourself, I like teens. Especially of the female gender.
>>
>>60412
There is more then two genders you bigot!
>>
Nobody said being a pokemon master was going to be a cake walk. Shoot back. One less person you gotta worry about on your way to the top.
>>
>>60368
"teens" im not buying it jewberg

>florida
not surprised
>>
>>60413
Don't care. Still only like the female gender.
>>
It's super effective!
>>
>>60420
SixTEEN and nineTEEN

And florida is fine. The guy probably got questioned and released, and bought another gun on the way home. Can't say that you'd get that treatment in many other states, huh?

People here are pretty cool, but honestly I meet at least one clearly disturbed person a day. Hell, I'm related to one person whom I know has been in the news before for doing 'florida' stuff.
>>
Is Florida becoming a subhuman state? Gun rights are one thing but this is just deep south inbread retarded. Come on Florida. Clean up your trash before you ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
>>60418
underrated
>>
>>60368
Clearly a good guy with a gun could have prevented this :^)

Right?
>>
>>60474

So the guy mistakenly thinks the teens are trespassing planning to break in and shoots, and the 19-yr-old has a legal gun and shoots back at the guy, wounding/killing him. Is there any liability? What about if the teen shot and missed, damaging property?

I'd say it's on the guy who wrongfully endangered lives first.
>>
>>60459
>becoming subhuman
>becoming

top kek. Try hanging out more than two miles from Miami.
>>
Fucking retards
Theres a difference between being a responsible gun owner protecting your home and walking into the street to shoot someone jn a fucking car
Bet it was ghetto trash or trailer trash
Fuckin subhumans
>>
>>60487
Just joking

The shooter is a shithead and is why I am pro gun control. The vast majority of people are too stupid to own a firearm and put others at risk
>>
>>60640

I know, just throwing out the hypothetical of "multiple people armed". Wouldn't it be great if the next door neighbor came out with a shotgun too in defense of their neighbor, just to add to the fun?
>>
>>60640
*tips fedora*
>>
>>60382
>>60401
>implying we weren't total dumbasses as teenagers
>>
ePassports to leave your city self driving cars that require authorization to leave thumb/ear scan money system augmented reality headsets beds that regenerate your cells and digital water haha you guys are toast sold your soul to Satan for some cool gadgets and depressed filled anxiety lifestyle you humans are trash
>>
>>60374
Would you like to post your proof?
>>
>>60789
enjoy living in your mudhut, pleb ;)
>>
>>60368
very sad indeed.
>>
>>60640
Most liberals dont deserve to breath in my religions view. Thank goodness for you we republicans do not assume all liberals need to be punished for the actions of a few.
>>
>>60372
STOP EXERCISING STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT YOU FUCKING NORMIES FUCK YOU STOP HAVING FUN STOP BEING HEALTHY STOP GOING OUTSIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mate, quit getting mad at people having healthy fun. You ninny no-fun fuckface.
>>
>>60368
>Florida teens
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.