[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Soros zombies headed to the RNC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Beware the George Soros Zombies:
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/beware-the-george-soros-zombies/
>>
>>58745
A victory for undead Americans at last.
>>
>>58745
I never understood why tinfoilfags and altright trumptards have such a boner for Soros when for every Soros on the left there are 10 Sheldon Adlesons and The Koch's and Ken Langone's and Foster Frieze's on the right and they are so many orders of magnitude worse.

Why do people pretend like the right isn't doing what Soros does much more than Soros is?
>>
>>58753
why do you pretend corrupt billionaires is a left-right issue?
>>
>>58753
Glenn Beck ran a piece on him back when he was in Fox, it made him look like the final boss of the left.

Alt-righters get all their talking points against him word-for-word from Beck. The fact that he's Jewish is just a cherry on top for them.
>>
>>58753
The right is hiring mercenaries to disrupt the democratic assembly of it's opponents? I don't see that that has happened since the campaigning began. Globalized trade is being enforced by Soros and related business interests under the smokescreen of leftism and social justice.
>>
>>58753
Bullshit
>>
>>59080
Wait, what's bullshit about it exactly?
>>
>>59245
Trying to equivocate Soros and any Right wing people is like trying to compare Emperor Palpatine's power in the Empire vs Anita Cancerissian
>>
>>59499
oh young infowarrior you have much to learn

https://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topindivs.php
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.