[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheriff David Clarke: It's time to stand up to Black Lives Matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Sheriff-David-Clarke.jpg (33KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
Sheriff-David-Clarke.jpg
33KB, 600x325px
>You see, Black Lives Matter is proving itself to seek only one end – and that is discord, alienation among Americans, rise in hate, and destruction of community bonds. The relative increase in justice afforded black Americans is of little concern, save as a convenient veneer for their anti-democratic mission.
>Black Lives Matter has no more to do with black issues than Students for a Democratic Society had to do with Democracy. They are means to an end, and they use the black population as sacrifices for their goals.
>The violence and hate-filled messages pouring out of Black Lives Matter seek exactly this kind of bloody resolution, or revolution, though they cannot admit it in polite society. Even as celebrities clamor over themselves to demonstrate their fealty to the hate group, they align themselves with one of the most destructive groups to the well-being and justice for black Americans that exist today.

>We are as afraid to point out the obvious, that the sniper attack by Micah Johnson in Dallas, who according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown was “upset about Black Lives Matter,” is just as tied to this domestic hate group as the Orlando terrorist was to radical Islam.

>The Southern Poverty Law Center, a far-left organization that congratulates itself for its profligate naming of Christian groups and other conservative organizations to its ‘Hate List’ will prove itself absolutely irrelevant and morally bankrupt if it fails to now name Black Lives Matter and its equally anti-black cohort Black Youth Project to its hate list. I call on them to do so immediately or tear up the list and admit it is the farce that we have known all along.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/11/sheriff-david-clarke-its-time-to-stand-up-to-black-lives-matter.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k
>>
>>58668
So the guy who comes on Sean Hannity's show every week as a right-wing ideologue says that BLM sucks.

Color me surprised.
>>
>>58668
Opinion pieces are not allowed under the /news/ sticky, OP.

Post real news, not opinions.
>>
>>58675
Everyone thinks BLM sucks.
>>
>>58704
Why do people get so triggered by a twitter hashtag?
>>
>>58735
Because they shut down highways, loot, and shoot people.
>>
>>58737
So if I'm black and go shoot a politician and say BLM made me do it then you're saying the media would believe me?
>>
>>58740
Why would anyone think otherwise
>>
>>58668
>We are as afraid to point out the obvious, that the sniper attack by Micah Johnson in Dallas, who according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown was “upset about Black Lives Matter,” is just as tied to this domestic hate group as the Orlando terrorist was to radical Islam.

So, in other words, not very tied?
>>
>>58754
>le he was just repressed, it doesn't matter that he swore allegiance to ISIS beforehand
>>
>>58740
in 2016? no they won't believe you, even if you decapitate someone on video screaming black lives matter they will still find something else to blame it on. just look at orlando
>>
>>58874
What do we want?
Dead cops!
When do we want it?
Now!
>>
>>58950
Support your local police!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.