[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 1

File: vodkafart.jpg (59KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
vodkafart.jpg
59KB, 800x500px
So I live in Romania, I'm actually near the US military base in my country and I see on a daily basis jets, soldiers, war machines. As you already know my country is allied with NATO and we have "anti-ballistic missiles" aimed at Russia. Recently I've seen Putin talking about taking measures and saying that people are not aware that we're so close to a war, he even threatened my country. So is ww3 legit ? What do you think.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/28/europe/putin-threatens-romania/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q
>>
Its Fairly Legit that WW3 may just actualy happen pretty soon. I mean slowly the world goes from "Calm" to "Heated" (Political Wise) as more and more Wars of all kinds break out, so its only a matter of time when the full Official front says "World War 3 has begun"
>>
Good. WW3 alone will ensure Trump wins.

We need a man in office.
>>
>>58176
Nah another cold war baby!!!

No money in killing everyone

Not worth being king if all you rule is a pile of ashes
>>
>>58196
>Good. WW3 alone will ensure Trump wins.
Why? Does he have more foreign policy experience than Clinton?
>>
>>58196
Dudes a fucking retard, he would be no better.
>>
>>58217
Clinton has experience in destroying nations and destabilizing entire regions of the world
>>
>>58176
Russia is joke today. They have an economy smaller than Italy. Don't mix up Russia and the Soviet Union.

All they have are nukes and they have a lot of nukes pointed right back at them. MAD ensures nukes won't be eused and thr don't mhve thenfrces for anything other than invading and bullying weak neighbouring countries. They certainly couldn't even touch a NATO member.
>>
>>58220
MAD ensures nukes won't be eused and thr don't mhve thenfrces for anything
Nigger you just ejaculated onto your keyboard
>>
>>58176
Some people in the US are aware. Nobody is talking about it in the news. I would prefer Russia strike the US verses Romania or any of the other eastern European NATO countries. Even if the missile defense shield intercepts a nuke and destroys it mid flight, there's going to be radiation showering down all over the area and into Russia as well. I think more people are worried about police killing crooks right now. I'm just going to put on my shades and hope we burn with you.
>>
If something does go down, your countries with handful of NATO soldiers are the first to eat the bullet. Those bases are basically a huge target on your country's face and do fuck all to actually protect you in time of war.

Though you're a dirty gypsy so it's fine if you perish in a cloud of nuclear storm
>>
>>58263
>Those bases are basically a huge target on your country's face and do fuck all to actually protect you in time of war.
True but the US would begin launching ICBMs into Russia and vice versa. The winds would carry radiation from Russian nukes into Russia. The earth is not going to be very hospitable place to live if anything comes of this threat.
>>
>>58269
Well ok, but they can wreck those close countries with whatever they want, the forces stationed there can't hope to do shit, they're just drawing attention, is my point
>>
>>58176
cozma tu esti ba
>>
>>58176
WW3 pretty much means the end of human society as we know now and everybody involved knows that.

Powerhungry people on both sides may be dicks but they aren't suicidal.
>>
Ww3 already start
>>
>>58176
I think its more likely to start over with the problem of the South China sea between china and the philipinnes. China has began to move a lot of its military force after disregarding the Tribunal decision.
>>
OP here, I know US/NATO just uses us as decoys. All these terrorist attacks are just to attract attention so they could make the big moves while people are unaware. I'm just curious whats next ? Who's next ? When ?
>>
>>58263
>implying every military base freely viewable on google fucking maps
>>
>>58319
Why would russia ever attack NATO. The only possible results would be of their own nation and countless others.

This is why romania is such a non-factor on a global scale, you're all a bunch of uneducated gypsies.
>>
>>58326
Watch the video I've put. He clearly says he will take measures against Poland, Bulgaria and Romania mostly because all these anti-ballistic missiles are pushing the borders into Russia. I didn't say anywhere that Russia will attack NATO.

This is why you're a blind faggot.
>>
>>58176

If Russia goes to war it attacks first, speaks after. Just like it did in Georgia in 2008.

This is just posturing.
>>
>>58347
Georgia is a great example of how bad Russian PR is. While they weren't opposed to the conflict, they didn't start it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8281990.stm
>>
>>58176
I think Europe is pizdec up when start the WW3. US increasing military power and violate the agreement with Russia. Obama asshole and an accomplice of terrorists.
>>
>>58332
All three of those countries are NATO members. If Russia attacks one, the other member states will be forced to intervene.

>>58220
MAD prevents nuclear war, but doesn't necessarily prevent conventional war if both sides have (or at least have allies with) nuclear arms. Think about it - if Russia does something significant enough to provoke war with NATO, all each side can rationally do with their nuclear arsenal is threaten to use them. The only form of military force that can be effectively used is conventional warfare. The nuclear weapons essentially cancel each other out.
>>
>>58360
>The nuclear weapons essentially cancel each other out.
But they are always an option if a side will lose too much in conventional war, and even starting one is very likely to lead to that. Hence it's unlikely.

Times of MAD are times of proxy wars, so the middle east and Africa.
>>
>>58360
I don't want to defend Russia but they are nothing to blame about it. If we think about they don't put any military base anywhere, NATO actually comes closer and closer to them, poking them with soldiers, more anti-ballistic missiles with the excuse of "defense" when they actually force Russia's hand to protect their country. US acts nicely and protective and peaceful with all the europe acting like a big brother ( oh yeah but all my bases in your country ) when actually they don't give a fuck. Europe means just a pawn for them so they can have a sacrifice in front of Russia. There's a reason why UK left, they don't want to take part of this shit and if a nuclear war stars 80% will be vanished no matter what who starts.
>>
>>58371
>US acts nicely and protective and peaceful with all the europe acting like a big brother
>like a big brother
Kek
>>
>>58368
I agree that it would be catastrophic. All players involved would face significant losses. But, unlike nuclear war, it's possible to win a conventional war, even if it comes at tremendous costs. That's why it remains unlikely, but possible. What's more likely is, as you said, another Cold War. However, if a NATO member is actually invaded, proxy war becomes useless and other states will be forced to directly intervene.
>>
>>58386
>it's possible to win a conventional war, even if it comes at tremendous costs.
And only if the losing side accepts their loss and doesn't use the "fuck everything" option. With that as a danger, proxy wars seem just much more likely. They suck for the people who got caught between the lines of two super powers but at least there is no risk of annihilating our entire civilisation.

I sure as hell don't see Russia accepting if they would lose some of their initial territories, say Saint Petersburg, while something like Krim would be bearable for them given the means they gained it. On the other hand, if some of the Baltic or East European NATO members would lose some of theirs, there would be a lot dickwaving but probably more accepted.

>However, if a NATO member is actually invaded, proxy war becomes useless and other states will be forced to directly intervene.
Indeed, though I bet there would be attempts to solve it diplomatically and both sides would attempt their best to do it because a conventional war between NATO and Russia is just too much of a lose - lose scenario for both.

Take Turkey and Russia, the situation would offer a great excuse to start the war for both but was deescalated.
>>
>>58332
All three of those nations are NATO members you fucking idiot.

This is why you're a dumb gypsy. Spend more thought on fixing your broken economy, rather than trying to understand why actual countries do or do not go to war.
>>
>>58176
Keeping in mind what they went through with Napoleon and Hitler...look at it from Russia's point of view. I'f I were them, you start pouring across my border, I'll nuke ya.......BOOM
>>
>>58223
Once more in legible Engoish? You spastic brained micro cock.
>>
>>58442
They're probably the single greatest reason for the defeats of Napoleon and Hitler. If they cared about being invaded by foot soldiers, they wouldn't have burned their own crops and infrastructure.

Your ignorance of history offends me.
>>
>>58258
nigger do you even understand how nuclear warheads work? smh..
>>
>>58317
the flips talk a lot of cock but they don't have the guts to actually stand up to China. The spratly's are and still would be in China's possession. US will not go to war over some stupid islands off the north coast of Philipines, its not worth it
>>
>>58332
The slave thinks hes smarter for working his ass of ha
>>
Guys, it just hit me like a truck - with all the proxy wars, all the "green people" with not flags on their sleeves - what if Russia uses Belarussia - the smaller, more malnourished brother to fuck shit up in eastern europe? We completely forget that this country share borders with Poland, Ukraine, Lativia and Lithuania. They are a leash dog of Putin, but on paper - they are independent and big enough to start some serious shit.
>>
>>58219
Sounds like she'd be good at war.
>>
>>58295
Rewatch fog if war
>>
>>58605
>it just hit me like a truck
I understood that reference.
>>
>>58196
A good general will ensure the US a win, not a penis president. You are misguided.
>>
>>58605
You should probably let yourself get hit with an actual truck.

Belarus invading still runs into the same problem: they're invading a NATO protected country.
>>
>>58605
I see what you're saying, but Belarus is still one of Russia's most loyal "buffer" countries. They're much more useful to Russia in a defensive capacity than an offensive one.

That's also completely ignoring the fact that, should Belarussian forces be attacked in retaliation, Russia is obliged to defend them - ultimately sending Russia into a war which it sought to avoid in the first place.
>>
>>58176
Going to happen probably in Octuber
Christians say some that the antichrist also scientifc guys that in the 30 of august
so something probably big is going to come believer or not.
>>
>>58371
At last someone whos not lost in his egocentric selfness.
>>
>>58404
>Take Turkey and Russia, the situation would offer a great excuse to start the war for both but was deescalated.
And now there seems to be a coup d'etat attempt in trukey. The happenings haven't even begun hapenning yet.
>>
>>58404
>>58987
>And now there seems to be a coup d'etat attempt in trukey
rolling sticky on everyone's favrourite board: >>>/pol/81157776
>>
>>58748
>You should probably let yourself get hit with an actual truck
He's not french though :^)
>>
>>58320
>implying Russia doesn't have ANY satellites

Also how does google map censoring protect the location of anything?
"Hmm a blurry mess, that's where we shoot"
>>
>WW3
>obvious a child
Kid the WW3 is like the end of the world, the people say is here every so often, this shit is pretty normal, take a history's book, for god sake
>>
>>58795
I had a dream, that ww3 will start on Halloween.
>>
>>58317
>SEA faggots
>war
kek
>>
just let america take control of whole entire world bc america is the best country and the best to be trusted with all nukes if america owns all power and all countries then america wont nuke their own countrys eee
>>
>>59463
I bet we can nuke 60% of the planet and survive with about a million people with horrible radiation sickness for 100 generations. The world won't be going anywhere, and people or even mammals are just part of it, not the foundation.
>>
>>59994
Do you not understand how radiation works? 70%+ of Earth's surface is covered in water. If you nuke 60% of the planet, you essentially nuke the entire planet due to how currents and weather patterns work. You also don't 'survive' with radiation, acute radiation poisoning (which would be worldwide) kills in a matter of days. That's not even taking into account how ecosystems, crops, virtually everything that sustains us would become unusable.

Read a book, you fucking lepton.
>>
>>59258
Who said anything about censoring? Do you really think a modern government would disclose every single top secret base to the public? Some, if not most, nukes are stored in ballistic submarines anyways.

>"Hmm a blurry mess, that's where we shoot"

Doesn't even fucking matter if there's no blurry mess or visible location on the map, idiot.
>>
>>59996
Sorry I meant 60% of the landmass since nobody in their right mind woul detonate a nuke underwater (except the U.S.). And believe it or not I actually finished highschool, and even if all mammals, vertebreae, warmbloods, etc all die from radiation it's still technically not the end of the world. Also nukes generally have fairly little fallout compared to, say, nuclear power plants going kablooie.
>>
Putin won't do anything that threatens his position. He is the richest man in the world but his power is a house of cards. He has to keep his own people distracted with "threats" from outside the country or he'll be taken out from inside the country.

Don't confuse the Russian necessity to take the Crimea with new Russian expansionism. They need that naval base and a land route to it. The risk is worth the reward for Russia and therefore his personal well being.

Why start WWIII, destroy the world, and not get to enjoy the opulent lifestyle the he enjoys. You know the former Russian leader of the Ukraine had a mansion with 2 bells in the bedroom. One for food, 1 for sex. Hot young local girls were brought up to be at his beck and call. Putin has way more money and power. Would you risk the sex bell. Russian women. Only thing better is Romanian women.
>>
why does every one always post radiation memes? get educated read the Kearny report on nuclear war. the radiation will disapate after a few months and return to normal after 5-15 years. We have detonated thousands of nuclear weapons during testing
>>
>>59996
It seems to me that you do not understand how radiation works yourself, and estimate it to be far more dangerous than what observations of reality have shown. Perhaps it is you who should read a book, you fundamental particle you.
>>
What a bunch of shitless faggots you are. Also, salut fratioare, ce plm cautam noi pe saitu asta? :))

You're all fingering your arseholes chanting nukesnukesnukes... sorry to disappoint you, there won't be any nukes. Russia is just trying to create a buffer zone between itself and the EU. What happened to Ukraine will happen to Romania, Hungary will probably be pretty chill and be friends with Putin, Poland will be a tough battle etc etc etc.

http://www.politicaromaneasca.ro/crestere_spectaculoasa_a_cetatenilor_cu_drept_de_vot_in_judetele_vaslui_si_iasi-25828

It's in romanian but google translates it pretty well.

This is an old news from november/december last year, which states that thousands of moldavian citizens have been trickling into Romania, getting romanian citizenships and settling (at least that's what the paper trail show) in specific areas. There's villages that more than doubled their population in a short timeframe. This can lead to influencing local elections, scaring the natives away etc. It won't be long before the notrth-eastern chunk of Romania will suddenly decide they wanna secede, maybe with a gentle help from the not-russian-army in Transnistria.
>>
>>60022
doubledubs confirms: it's not about nuking shit, it's about BUILDING. A. GODDAMNED. WALL.
>>
>>60016
>romanian women
Oh shit, RIP Romania then. You cant stop Putin, when h is coming for women.
>>
>>58217
No, anon just jerks it to Hillary and it's illegal to jerk it to the president.
>>
>>60018
Cool job debunking everything he said.
Oh wait
You didn't
Costanza.jpg
>>
>>58931
spot the Ivan. You're fucking blight to earth among your arch nemesis americans. Cease to exist and let the mankind know peace at last.
>>
>>60243
>>58931
Ivan pls resbond :'(
>>
Since when is jerking it to a president illegal if so take me away because Lincoln is just to damn good looking
>>
>>58219
Perfect for the job then.
>>
>>58219
this is true. and she's a lesbian
>>
>>58371
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-trident-debate-nuclear-bomb-yes-live-latest-news-a7143386.html
http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/suffrage.htm
http://i.imgur.com/K9Oye.png
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aOLKFCqDMh0/T__9VubC9rI/AAAAAAAAAA4/5MAj7WqaKaQ/s1600/europe-hair0223--light-h.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a6/eb/c5/a6ebc5c3b37c4eaebf2fd4b895c168da.jpg

Russia is not driving war. Until the world works towards global communism, at least in real estate and energy, while lowering the maximum wage, nothing will change.
>>
>>61887
Communism does not work with humans. It never has and it never will.

It's one of those fairy tails like world peace or people not judging others based on sexual reference. It's hardwired into our DNA.
>>
>>61890
China seems to be doing just fine
And communism certainly does simply in terms of property and assets. There must be global limits and lower maximums or now there will be more global monopolies
>>
>>61896

> modern day China

> Communism

wew lad
>>
>>61896
Country ruled by an elite group with an iron fist where the common people are kept in the dark with censorship.

China is literally the kind of government that Lenin and communism was supposed to replace. Are you fucking retarded? It's like you think the UK is still a monarchy or the US is actually a Republic.
>>
>>58476
>Engoish
This thread is a train wreck
>>
>>58795
Your referencing skills are unsurpassed, anon.
>>
>>61903
Missing the point. Lower maximum wage. Set housing limits
>>
>>61996
No, you're missing the point. The people ruling China and people in their favor don't have set wages or small houses because they are in power.

Anyone who comes into power will do whatever is convient for them because the kind of people who won't abuse a system would not try to become a ruler in the first place.
>>
Putin here,

Very big hamburger readies for you pigs

See you in hell, лoхи
>>
>>62076
Seems like a good argument for a ruling robotic government. I can't think of a word to describe what I mean. Robotocracy? Since humanity is inherently incapable of governing itself fairly.
>>
>>62111
Benign Dictatorship by all-powerful robot overlords?
>>
"NATO meets in Poland to show firm stance against 'resurgent Russia,' but something doesn't add up"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYyj0LpzdQ
>>
>>60022
>Vaslui;
>Seceding;
The reason moldovans come to Iasi and Vaslui is because they are regional centers close to the border.

No one's pulling a "Moldova shall rise again" crap.
>>
>>58176
Russia isn't the USSR. Russia is a pretty weak nation.
>>
>>58350
Sure they did. South Ossetia had been part of Georgia since the USSR dissolved. Georgia did not go into Russia, Russia did go into Georgia, therefore Russia started it.
>>
>>62111
Asimov envisioned this
>>
>>58206
I too live in Romania, a pile of ash would be better than this shitty country.
>>
>>58294
Poate
>>
>>58317
As someone who actually sympathize with SEA's plights and position, all I can say in response is: flips please. If you wanted to take any real action or stance on the situation, you're about 40 years too late. The ebst thing SEA and especially the Phillipines to do right now is hunker down and take a side. Even siding with India's South Asia is better than dilly dallying.
>>
Who would side with Russia?
>>
>>63221
Never voluntarily side with Russia, because you'll just be thrown into the meat grinder. If you somehow survive their assault, they may consider you valuable and give you a higher position instead.
>>
>>63221
China could, if only to protect the power split between America/China/Russia
>>
>>63221
Trump, apparently.
>>
my point of view that i would be cheaper if roumania were with russian
cheaper because they would only sell equipment and not put a full base like a town (guantamo bruh)
russian army equipment are cheaper to pay and maintain , but well i guess the roumanian
governent is happy to sell old weapon plans to usa like ukraine do but i will stop talk before
yall will accuse me of propaganda
>>
>>58196
Trump gives me the impression he'd rather make a buck, than destroy things. He is into building shit after all, not destroying things.
>>
>>63429
he wants to give the saudis nukes though, which is really just outbidding hillary, which is what causes this shit to begin with.

That said, Cinton does love civil unrest while she goes and rapes the ground out from under the people while the fight each other
>>
>>58371
They literally invaded another country after its people showed their desire to move towards the West.
Why do you think Putin left Ukraine alone when pro-Russia Yanukovich was in charge, then when pro-Europe Poroshenko got in Putin decided to invade?
>>
>>59988
>>59988
>>59988
>>59988
>>
>>58371
> more anti-ballistic missiles with the excuse of "defense"
I'd dearly like to know how a few dozen interceptors (which don't work) in Europe are supposed to intercept an appreciable number of Russian missiles. They're used as a scapegoat and distraction by Russia (one that people like you fall for), but not viewed as remotely a serious threat to deterrence.

NATO came closer because more nations wanted to join, and deploys troops to those nations only because Russia keeps scaring the pants off of them. There's a reason Estonia and Poland are two of the handful of nations that meet their funding commitments. Until Russian invaded Ukraine, NATO rarely sent anything more than a battalion to border nations.

The UK didn't leave NATO, it left the EU.
>>
>>60233
Nuclear apocalypse is physically impossible. Nukes are not as strong as they are on tv. There are books on this going back years. Its not 1959 anymore
>>
>>60017
You can thank Hollywood and modern anti-nuke activists
>>
>>62105
Hell is probably less shitty than Russia tbh
>>
>>63042
It'll happen one day. I'm pretty sure they keep genocidal AI/robot uprising a meme because the politicians are afraid of being replaced
>>
>>63234
Smaller nations are superior not larger ones if humanity wants to achieve peace. USA Russia China control too much as it is. This is why EU is bad
>>
>>63702
[citation needed]
>>
>>63698
Did you even read the chain? The guy was saying that we would be okay if we nuked 60% of the planet. Even if individual nukes aren't very strong, in that situation we would need enough to scorch 60% of the planet, you moron.

At no point were they talking about a single nuke dropping.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.