[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Imprisons Chinese Citizen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36791114

>China military hacks US military information, and utilizes a Chinese Citizen in Canada to translate and access info.

>US has Canada hand the fellow over, and slaps him into the clank

>China turns a blind eye, as the US maintains itself has the world judge

>46months and 10k in prison for treason
>>
>commit treason
>only get 4 years in prison and 10k fine
Seems fishy. Why would you give someone convicted of treason the barest minimum sentence?
>>
>>58054
They obviously want his l33t h4x
>>
>>58051
>not a us citizen
>treason

Wut???

I could see espionage charges of stealing classfied docs etc

But treason?
>>
>>58204

It violates some act, but suprise suprise, stealing us military secrets is illegal.
>>
>>58051
espionage, not treason
treason is for US citizens who betray their country
chinese citizen in canada != US citizen

retard
>>
>>58080

More seriously he's probably trading insider information on China's cyberwarfare capabilities for a lighter sentence.

Either that or the case wasn't particularly strong and they went with something light to have a higher chance of conviction.
>>
Was he a Canadian citizen? Wouldn't surprise me since Canadian officials would sell their own mother's to please their American overlords
>>
>>60747
>guy knowingly breaks laws of an ally nation
>we should not hand him over, and make a problem for no discernible reason

Consider killing yourself before you breed.
>>
>>60748
>Not understanding the fundamental concept of sovereignty

Giving up rights: an American pass time

I'd love to argue my point with sub-human scum such as yourself, but just keep an eye on that Turkish imam accused by erdogan (a staunch us ally) of fermenting revolt and see how far the extradition requests go.

Shit, you might not understand what I'm trying to explain. Here's a better example: Roman Polanski, a pretty famous guy, pretty famously put his dick inside an underaged girl and fled to France. The FBI has been trying to get France (another ally) to respect its extradition obligations which they refuse because they don't want to take orders from foreigners.

Make more sense now? I figured if I threw in child fucking you'd manage to follow along.
>>
>>60772
And most sane people think frogs are stupid twats for trying to hold their ground on sovereignty through a child fucker. The same would apply for some chink scum hacker. You're trying to compare an actual power hungry dictator to incompetent evil leaders.
>>
>>60772
>Not understanding the concept of doing favors for favors

It's like you've never done a backroom deal in your life
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.