[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 arrests made in alleged plot to harm officers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: LexiCopLivesMatter.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
LexiCopLivesMatter.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>All of the suspects are from Baton Rouge and all are black. They face charges including burglary, simple burglary, and theft of a firearm; they have not been arrested on any charges related to plotting to kill police.
>"We have been questioned repeatedly over the last several days about our show of force and why we have the tactics that we have. Well, this is the reason, because we had credible threats against the lives of law enforcement in this city," Dabadie said.
>"We have been questioned repeatedly over the last several days about our show of force and why we have the tactics that we have. Well, this is the reason, because we had credible threats against the lives of law enforcement in this city," Dabadie said.
Do cops will more people then gangs?
Police lives matter.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/3-arrests-made-in-alleged-plot-to-harm-officers-police-say/ar-BBuhABw?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp
>>
Go to grammar school, you autistic foreigners piece of trash.
>>
>>57954
He spelled one thing wrong, you nazi faggot.
>>
Black people can't plot murder, because to plot something requires power + buzzwords, and only whites have that unless it's some other race then they also have that as long as they're not black, because black people cannot be responsible for things because of racism.
>>
>illegal plot to harm
>illegal
>harm

Department of Redundancy Department

>>58027
>He spelled one thing wrong, you nazi faggot.

then > than

/news/ really needs country flags. I don't care for non-Americans trying to "report" on American politics. They're almost invariably some nationalist-racist 'tards who think our country's diverse culture is inexplicably going to destroy us. Newsflash: North of us is a similarly-sized country called Canada, and the nation's government explicitly promotes multiculturalism on the most fundamental levels. Why aren't you taking jabs at them? Oh, right - because your librul-multicultural-SJW-feminist boogeyman has no basis in reality.

Prompt fuck off.
>>
>>58138
What planet do you live on where Canada isn't bashed mercilessly 24/7
>>
negroes = cancer

thanks patriarchal agrarian tobacco & cotton industries
>>
>>58138
You said foreigners in your op, moron. Try to be consistent if you're going to be a faggot to others.
>>
>>58138
>illegal

It says alleged

>reading comprehension
>>
>>58185
Earth, same as you I guess, but I live in the real world
>>
>>60306
>My make believe world is the real world
really showed him there, bucko
>>
>>57952
Home city, There was a shooting this morning down the road from my job in which multiple cops were killed.
>>
>>58138
>>60280
Burn desu~
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.